PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: My only two complaints in PSU AOTI are:

Geo-quan
Jan 25, 2008, 11:35 PM
1) That your avatars seem like they're stuck in the background and are almost always go unnoticed by the other characters and seem like they don't have a mouth and are not given any dialogue options. 2) Laia Martinez. She acts like a total brat and is very ungrateful and treats avatars like dirt and also whines too much. She needs to take up anger management or see DR. Phil.

Despite of those complaints, I still love the game and hope Episode 3 comes out.

Anduril
Jan 26, 2008, 12:02 AM
Laia changes significantly throughout the story progression, IMO. I feel she is a bit more of a believable character than Ethan. As to your role in the story, at least in Episode 3 you get to make some decisions, though so far the NA/EU servers only have Chapter 1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-01-25 21:07 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jan 26, 2008, 12:37 AM
Those aren't your complaints. Those are generally accepted flaws.

Frankly, I would have preferred if I played as Laia instead of my own character because of reason 1. She's in every mission anyway, and we just do what she says regardless. Why add in another character?

Anduril
Jan 26, 2008, 12:47 AM
On 2008-01-25 21:37, Zorafim wrote:

Frankly, I would have preferred if I played as Laia instead of my own character because of reason 1. She's in every mission anyway, and we just do what she says regardless. Why add in another character?

Obviously to make us feel special, and to add the excuse of having the story Online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-01-25 21:47 ]</font>

Geo-quan
Jan 26, 2008, 12:55 AM
[quote]On 2008-01-25 21:37, Zorafim wrote:

That may be, but still would be nice if the avatars did have dialogue options.

Want to know why? because I like to create my own characters.