PDA

View Full Version : Twas an epic battle...

MaximusLight
Jan 26, 2008, 03:05 AM
I just did a B rank event run beta with Jared and we beat it.

(us level 35, 40; freaking mottob robotic boss lvl 60)

I
m dead tired.... good night.

VanHalen
Jan 26, 2008, 03:07 AM
Fought him today also
Us: 80, 78, 68

Him:110

So...much...swinging....

Cz
Jan 26, 2008, 03:26 AM
your next challenge is do that mission on C with a level 1 character!

cel
Jan 26, 2008, 05:15 AM
robot boss is nowhere near as fun, japanese style, as the omnaomggonnagouchmyeyesoutgoug

shoot my wings! but wait, now I'll stun you and you can't be cured from it! then I'll aoe the place! woops I flew over you! now im gonna throw these boulders at you!
then I'll land for .5seconds as you pitifully try to land that jabroga on me. Whoops, I stunned you when I landed. Here, lemme throw these pebbles at you and shock you with them. Ha!
Up in the air again!

Pretty sure the devs are laughing at us by putting those two bosses back to back.

this thread, like the cake, is a lie if you say you had an epic battle agaisnt that robot with those levels. Go do the 2 flyer bosses and we can deal.

Sord
Jan 26, 2008, 05:18 AM
get with guns

Randomness
Jan 26, 2008, 11:20 AM
Onma isnt bad, its Dimma thats a pain. Be thankful its not Dimma... although... Dimma doesnt have the lightning attack.

cel
Jan 26, 2008, 07:31 PM
pretty sure one of the flying dudes does as I wasn't imagining my soaring frustration when I would see the little zappy icon by my character plate signifying my inability to attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-26 16:31 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jan 26, 2008, 09:13 PM
I had a epic battle in the Arathi Basin. I burnt gnomes, froze dwarves and fell to and avenged myself on the Night Elves and the Eredar.

pikachief
Jan 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
my FT friend lvl 71 was fighting teh Grinna Bete S's by himself on S.

EPIC.

also my lvl 65 AT solo's the robot BETA mission on S a few times XD

i get to the robot boss and get murdered -_-

cel
Jan 27, 2008, 06:46 AM
On 2008-01-26 18:13, ShinMaruku wrote:
I had a epic battle in the Arathi Basin. I burnt gnomes, froze dwarves and fell to and avenged myself on the Night Elves and the Eredar.

lies, all lies. horde always steamrolls alliance in AB. NO EXCEPTIONS. also... poor gnomes =(

furthermore
lolrp

ShinMaruku
Jan 27, 2008, 03:50 PM
We lost once. Rather quickly too we were all sleepy. Next battle we had a kick ass defence and of course nailed the flags in 5 min intervals they were turtling the base running to their deaths instead of just having 5 people camping the flag.
Plus all we had was DPS. Locks fearing, me flashin fiah in their eyes and hunter doing their shit.
http://home.comcast.net/~whoflingpoo/300sdw.gif

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 04:56 PM
wats shoop da woop? or w/e? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sord
Jan 27, 2008, 05:04 PM
an internet meme in which various .gifs are shopped to have a weird face (big eyes, red lips, usually MSpaint quality) shoot a giant laser out of it's mouth.

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 05:06 PM
lol someone's PM said Shoop Da Whoop the otehr day in PSU XD

Randomness
Jan 27, 2008, 06:41 PM
On 2008-01-27 14:06, pikachief wrote:
lol someone's PM said Shoop Da Whoop the otehr day in PSU XD

Seriously? Which model PM?

Edit:Assuming it wasn't in thier room, that is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-01-27 15:41 ]</font>

cel
Jan 28, 2008, 05:01 AM
mine says
PORKCHOP SANDWHICHES!!! when someone buys something.

was there today when kietrinia bought my grinders, witnessing my lovely robochibi exclaiming the above phrase, and she commented on how weird people can be because she didn't get the joke. to that I responded,

"awright, giv um da stick. NO DONT GIV UM DA STICK!" no i didn't I was kind enough to explain the origins of the parable of the gi joe fenlser film spoofs but that's what I should have said!