PDA

View Full Version : Offline: about setting a force's weapons

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 12:34 PM
before i write, i just wanna tell you it is first time to play a force character.and i have been playing offline only, so i dont know much about how to control or manage force.i only had a hunter or a ranger that looked easy to control.

it is my future force setting

weapons
1. okarod (ramegid,megiverse,megistar)
2. delphi/urasana (dizas,gidiga/resta,rentis)
3. okarod (shifta,deband,zodial,retier)
4. drumline/hiken
5. double saber

armors
1. tero/hp restores
2. orpa / tech pp save
3. orpa-senba

pm
gx442

i will synthesis what i can, to make 50% items.

now this is my question, can anyone make this set better ??

it is quite hard to manage the force, but looks funny to support

SATatami
Jan 26, 2008, 12:35 PM
Offline forces can use double sabers? That makes me lol XD

Anduril
Jan 26, 2008, 01:30 PM
You don't really need to worry about 50% items with a force, seeing as Rods and Wands are Neutral, and gain attributes based on what TECHs are assigned to them. Umm, and since when could you upgrade your PM to a GH-4x2 offline?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-01-26 10:30 ]</font>

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 01:36 PM
On 2008-01-26 09:35, SATatami wrote:

yes, oh in online u cannot ?
i didnt know that ;; haha
i have no knowledge about online

Chaosgyro
Jan 26, 2008, 01:41 PM
Click here (http://psupedia.info/Types) and scroll down to the big table. You even get grenade launchers...god.

Anduril
Jan 26, 2008, 01:44 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:36, littlesatan wrote:

Yeah, Online classes are way more specialized. The Offline classes are like some sort of Powerful-diety kind of class compared to Online.

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 01:44 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:30, Anduril wrote:
You don't really need to worry about 50% items with a force, seeing as Rods and Wands are Neutral, and gain attributes based on what TECHs are assigned to them. Umm, and since when could you upgrade your PM to a GH-4x2 offline?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-01-26 10:30 ]</font>

percentage doesnt affact its damage if i use attack PAs?? oh ..

Hmm since i cannot get gx442, gx440 will be only choice. anyway thanx

MSAksion
Jan 26, 2008, 01:46 PM
Wait wait... offline must be awesome since you have a DOUBLE Saber AND a m-gun? Why not give FIGUNNERS a rifle then XD @ Lou XD

WOW i wish my FT had that ...

*DREAM PALETTE of course i have none of this.

Okarod - FOIE, Rafoie, DamuFoie, Jellen.
Kazarod - RABARTA, Damubarta, Gibarta, Zalure
Hoshi-Kikami & Tesbra - Giresta, Reverser
Shato + Magical wand - BUFF UPS.
Gaozoran Rod - Diga, RaDiga, NosDiga, GiDiga
Psycho Wand - Megid, RaMegid, Megiverse, Damumegid.

*reserve - Nasyuoteri with infection bullet.
*reserve - Halarod - Razonde, Gizonde, NosZonde, Zodeel.

If youre going to be a FORCE then go all out with FORCE as an ForteTECHer =3 Be able to command every element at any time with supreme power.

Yes i know then you're stuck without guns or swords but you wont need them if you're smoting everything from a distance.

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 01:47 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:41, Chaosgyro wrote:
Click here (http://psupedia.info/Types) and scroll down to the big table. You even get grenade launchers...god.

u can get koltova gun. i'm thinking of using that weapon as my sixth weapon.

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 01:50 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:46, MSAksion wrote:
Wait wait... offline must be awesome since you have a DOUBLE Saber AND a m-gun? Why not give FIGUNNERS a rifle then XD @ Lou XD

WOW i wish my FT had that ...

*DREAM PALETTE of course i have none of this.

Okarod - FOIE, Rafoie, DamuFoie, Jellen.
Kazarod - RABARTA, Damubarta, Gibarta, Zalure
Hoshi-Kikami & Tesbra - Giresta, Reverser
Shato + Magical wand - BUFF UPS.
Gaozoran Rod - Diga, RaDiga, NosDiga, GiDiga
Psycho Wand - Megid, RaMegid, Megiverse, Damumegid.

*reserve - Nasyuoteri with infection bullet.
*reserve - Halarod - Razonde, Gizonde, NosZonde, Zodeel.

If youre going to be a FORCE then go all out with FORCE as an ForteTECHer =3 Be able to command every element at any time with supreme power.

Yes i know then you're stuck without guns or swords but you wont need them if you're smoting everything from a distance.

i came across that before,but it was difficult to control;; haha hmm is it better to use all PAs??

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:44, Anduril wrote:

Yeah, Online classes are way more specialized. The Offline classes are like some sort of Powerful-diety kind of class compared to Online.

the weapons u can carry at each class
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/hunter.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/ranger.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/force.jpg

SATatami
Jan 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
On 2008-01-26 11:15, littlesatan wrote:

On 2008-01-26 10:44, Anduril wrote:

the weapons u can carry at each class
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/hunter.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/ranger.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/madeforever/force.jpg

These pictures. Make. Me. LOL. SO HARD.

Retniwreven
Jan 26, 2008, 02:28 PM
I laugh that a force can use grenade launchers while a hunter cannot.

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 02:28 PM
well, i dont know the differences between offline mode n online mode as i dont play online mode. but i think the best weapons which i can get in offline mode are worse than in online mode

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 02:36 PM
Time to fight for forces

littlesatan
Jan 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
so is there any recommend for it ..??
in my opinion, i dont think i need to use many PAs.
Buff, 2 or 3 attack PAs will be enough, i think.
And i play offline. partners in offline dont attack often, so it is quite slow to kill mobs if i support only. plus, i cant use attack PAs often as i spend a lot of pp now. so i have made the suggestion to melee.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:28 PM
To be effective as a techer you need more than 2 or 3 attack pa's. They're all situational so you'll find certain techs more useful than others in different scenarios. Surrounded by mobs? Gi series techs. At a distance? Ra series techs. Mobs advancing into melee range? Dam series techs. Boss battles? Single shot series techs/Bow Pa's. This is all if you're going to play as a Fortetecher of course.

If you wish to melee and support however might I suggest Acrotecher? They don't get lvl 40 attack techs but they do recieve lvl 40 support techs and the ability to melee somewhat. Most AT players are referred to as ForteWhippers though as they constantly spam whip pa's. Say goodbye to rods though as that is a fT exclusive weapon.

I myself am a fT and use ground up Halarods, Uransaras, Hirokteries, and Shi Kikamis (barely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) Sure I'd love a Psycho wand but I haven't found the board yet. I have a gaozaron board but I still need the materials to synth the rod. And I don't believe Oakarod is even out yet but eventually I'll have all the higher ups. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 03:30 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:28, ThEoRy wrote:
To be effective as a techer you need more than 2 or 3 attack pa's. They're all situational so you'll find certain techs more useful than others in different scenarios. Surrounded by mobs? Gi series techs. At a distance? Ra series techs. Mobs advancing into melee range? Dam series techs. Boss battles? Single shot series techs/Bow Pa's. This is all if you're going to play as a Fortetecher of course.

If you wish to melee and support however might I suggest Acrotecher? They don't get lvl 40 attack techs but they do recieve lvl 40 support techs and the ability to melee somewhat. Most AT players are referred to as ForteWhippers though as they constantly spam whip pa's. Say goodbye to rods though as that is a fT exclusive weapon.

I myself am a fT and use ground up Halarods, Uransaras, Hirokteries, and Shi Kikamis (barely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) Sure I'd love a Psycho wand but I haven't found the board yet. I have a gaozaron board but I still need the materials to synth the rod. And I don't believe Oakarod is even out yet but eventually I'll have all the higher ups. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

He's offline. And frankly offline isn't as situational as online. I played Extra mode on v.1 only using the Barta series of attack TECHs, and did great becuase of the crazy offline multipliers.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:36 PM
I thought when he said "future" that he was referring to getting online...

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 03:45 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:36, ThEoRy wrote:
I thought when he said "future" that he was referring to getting online...

It just seems like he's refering to when he levels up the Force character he's intending to make. No harm done in misinterpreting. Have some cheese http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cheese.gif It'll do you good.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:53 PM
Is that swiss?... or gruyerre? ah well same diff. But what's the cheese for?

littlesatan
Jan 30, 2008, 02:40 AM
On 2008-01-28 12:28, ThEoRy wrote:

Thx for it , but.. as i said .. im playing offline, so it doesnt go for me ;; haha
I donno how i should manage my weapons ..
i keep trying but it is not as easy as ranger haha;
maybe i can use all PAs if i get orpa / tech pp save

Rapture
Jan 30, 2008, 10:36 AM
Well i dont know but offline is so easy its ridiculous. I havn't played online myself but i know it will be far more fun bcause of the limitations you have there. Old PSO playing a force was much more difficult than offline in this game,few weapons to use mixed with pitiful ata and atp and only being able to carry 10 of each fluid made it hard work. Sorry,nostalgia took over lol.

Just give each weapon a mix,if your going all out spells then just use deband and jellen to increase your defence and decrease their attack,just incase.No need for Shifta at all as a force is meant for spells and offline things are easier anyway. Their atp is pretty poor regardless of shifta and with their weaker defence i see no real use for the double saber or any weapon that could put them in phsical danger. Use a bow for distance attacking.

Thats my two cents as im still rusty and havnt been online to test the other classes out yet.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 30, 2008, 12:42 PM
Just bring lots of Photon Charges and lots of wands and rods http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so you don't run out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkEliteRico
Jan 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:44, littlesatan wrote:

If you're a force the % you're wanting is the ones on your rods/wands...for the odd times when you're doing physical damage then a 50% weapon would be good for you. But seriously why the fuck are you attacking things as a force when you can spam spells at them

littlesatan
Feb 1, 2008, 11:00 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:50, DarkEliteRico wrote:

On 2008-01-26 10:44, littlesatan wrote:

If you're a force the % you're wanting is the ones on your rods/wands...for the odd times when you're doing physical damage then a 50% weapon would be good for you. But seriously why the fuck are you attacking things as a force when you can spam spells at them

yeah i know.. after keeping using spells, i found out that meleeing was useless. so now i carry 2 rods, 3wands , 2 tech mags , 1 hand gun and 1 koltova gun.

now my item setting is

weapons:
okarod (Radiga,Gidiga)
okarod (Rabarta,Gibarta)
Delpi,Urasana (Shifta,Deband,Zodial,Retial)
Delpi,Urasana (Dizas,Retas,Rentis)
bimtore,Urasana (Jellen,Zalure)
koltova gun

armors:
orpa-senba
tero / hp restore
orpa /tech pp save

ah but i dont usually use
Jellen and Zalure. i use them when i fight bosses only.
and i have 1 more question. Does tech affect Buffs?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: littlesatan on 2008-02-01 20:09 ]</font>

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 11:04 PM
On 2008-02-01 20:00, littlesatan wrote:

yeah i know.. after keeping using spells, i found out that meleeing was useless. so now i carry 2 rods, 3wands , 2 tech mags , 1 hand gun and 1 koltova gun.

now my item setting is

weapons:
okarod (Radiga,Gidiga)
okarod (Rabarta,Gibarta)
koltova gun

armors:
orpa-senba
tech / hp restore
orpa /tech pp save

Ummm....I don't think you can even debuff Bosses, so using Jellen and Zalure on them is pointless. And Buffs only rely on the level of the TECH, not on your TP.

littlesatan
Feb 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
On 2008-02-01 20:04, Anduril wrote:

On 2008-02-01 20:00, littlesatan wrote:

now my item setting is

weapons:
okarod (Radiga,Gidiga)
okarod (Rabarta,Gibarta)
koltova gun

armors:
orpa-senba
tech / hp restore
orpa /tech pp save

Ummm....I don't think you can even debuff Bosses, so using Jellen and Zalure on them is pointless. And Buffs only rely on the level of the TECH, not on your TP.

hmm then.. i dont know what to carry now haha; i can use more PAs but as i use gidiga and gibarta now, i cant figure what spell will be useful for me. Gidiga is very powerful and gibarta can freeze enemies. and now i got orpa / tech pp save
so i dont use much PP.In one map , i use two rods only but i finish the map without photon charge ..