PDA

View Full Version : So a Funny to me Story....

buzyb77
Jan 26, 2008, 01:07 PM
BTW Some People Will Hate this But I think its Really Funny

I was Running the Event last night on A and The Party leader Decided to Ste Everything to Give finder....I almost left But I really Need the Exp...

Well We Got the Rare Run with Dark Falz..(BTW No Healer at all.... 4 fighters..) any way we all beat the 1st form the then the 2nd form came....Ah it was Glorious....They all Died...But Me....and I had No Moos To Rase anyone as I had 10 Scapes and it is an alt that I dont play....They were all yelling at me... But I only Died 2x and I killed the Dark master....So after that I got my reward and took alll the Ithems in the Boss Boxes as they had not let me get any rares in the entire mission....

I thought it was really funny as the Each had a max of 3 scapes and one guy had NONE....Anyway folk I just thought it was just funny that greedy people that want all the items don't pack full scapes...LOL

darkante
Jan 26, 2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah, donīt see the point of setting it to "Give Finder" on rares.
If someone had that on, i would leave immiately.

Kylie
Jan 26, 2008, 01:31 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:17, darkante wrote:

Same, but I don't blame them not carrying scapes. I don't because it's cheaper for everyone to just buy moons than it is for everyone to buy scapes. I know some people disagree with that, and I say "oh well" to it since I don't make a fuss over people not carrying moons. Anyway, I don't see what's so funny.... you don't carry moons, and they don't carry scapes. Plus, it was A, so there weren't many rares to be had. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

darkante
Jan 26, 2008, 03:42 PM
Yes, no need to always have scape dolls but itīs not exactly expensive nowdays.
Money seems to flow like sand in a hourglass.

Maybe not to that extent but sufficient money flow to easiely afford 2-3 SD every run. >.>

JAFO22000
Jan 26, 2008, 03:46 PM
Know what's even funnier????

All you got was a couple of Poison/Resists and a Slaterian...

Retniwreven
Jan 26, 2008, 03:53 PM
If people don't carry scapes I make it a point to stand on their corpse and emote uselessly for a while before I do anything... or just poke fun at them and revive them if it's a boss battle.

That is, unless I know they brought scapes in and simply died too many times for what they had. It happens. (Luls level 45 forces against a level 80-some Maggas... i.e. my force.)

Raine_Loire
Jan 26, 2008, 05:03 PM
I don't carry moons but I switched to AF for a couple weeks and did story missions til I could afford giresta.

Anyway, it would have been a much less funny story if right after you killed the boss one of them returned to the lobby...

gambit04
Jan 26, 2008, 05:34 PM
On 2008-01-26 10:31, Lorelei wrote:

On 2008-01-26 10:17, darkante wrote:

Same, but I don't blame them not carrying scapes. I don't because it's cheaper for everyone to just buy moons than it is for everyone to buy scapes. I know some people disagree with that, and I say "oh well" to it since I don't make a fuss over people not carrying moons. Anyway, I don't see what's so funny.... you don't carry moons, and they don't carry scapes. Plus, it was A, so there weren't many rares to be had. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I agree with this but I've seen runs where people won't pay any attn to their own life. I mean when you are a techer in critical against magas and you won't pop 'mates and I have to go out of my way to use a moon on you when you aren't really contributing damage because you are busy running away(which you aren't very good at because you keep dying).

Thats not directed toward you or anything I just hate people that are TOO cheap. I don't understand how some people die in these missions to be honest(aside from the few freak accidents: megid, triple attacked, etc.)

Kylie
Jan 26, 2008, 06:34 PM
Ah. yes. No apologies needed 'cause I know what you mean, but having a sucky team mate is bad in a lot of ways, not just having to give them lots of attention. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Some people are just dumb like that.

DonRoyale
Jan 26, 2008, 06:37 PM
On 2008-01-26 12:46, JAFO22000 wrote:
Know what's even funnier????

All you got was a couple of Poison/Resists and a Slaterian...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif