PDA

View Full Version : So a Funny to me Story....

buzyb77
Jan 26, 2008, 01:07 PM
BTW Some People Will Hate this But I think its Really Funny

I was Running the Event last night on A and The Party leader Decided to Ste Everything to Give finder....I almost left But I really Need the Exp...

Well We Got the Rare Run with Dark Falz..(BTW No Healer at all.... 4 fighters..) any way we all beat the 1st form the then the 2nd form came....Ah it was Glorious....They all Died...But Me....and I had No Moos To Rase anyone as I had 10 Scapes and it is an alt that I dont play....They were all yelling at me... But I only Died 2x and I killed the Dark master....So after that I got my reward and took alll the Ithems in the Boss Boxes as they had not let me get any rares in the entire mission....

I thought it was really funny as the Each had a max of 3 scapes and one guy had NONE....Anyway folk I just thought it was just funny that greedy people that want all the items don't pack full scapes...LOL

DRO
Jan 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
good story, good for you!

BloodDragoon
Jan 26, 2008, 08:09 PM
IMO I hate Give finder games. They tend to contain either overly greedy members and/or an overly greedy leader. They also tend to not run efficiently as ppl are scrambling to pick up everything while monsters are still running around the map. Personally I think there shouldn't have been a give finder loot option as I feel if you can't learn to share then you should just stay offline...

Scenarios like this though put a grin on my face as pricks end up getting bit in the ass by their greed...

Just my 2 cents...

Kamiense
Jan 26, 2008, 08:10 PM
Another thread about this?

chaostroop3
Jan 26, 2008, 08:24 PM
lol XD any good drops?

EngelBlut
Jan 26, 2008, 08:33 PM
people who set it do give finder normaly are people who i ahve on my b-list or had them at a point.. one guy on 360server name Xithtor so annoying he set it to give finder in a winter event mission i thought id give him another chance and he gets all pissy when i get a [B]muzzlefever and kicks me cuz i wouldnt give it to him.. well that story end i make it muzzlefeveic and it is not 10/10 and sold for 18mil^^
so moral to the story is dont set it on give finder or else ill steal all your rares

BloodDragoon
Jan 26, 2008, 11:43 PM
On 2008-01-26 17:33, EngelBlut wrote:
people who set it do give finder normaly are people who i ahve on my b-list or had them at a point.. one guy on 360server name Xithtor so annoying he set it to give finder in a winter event mission i thought id give him another chance and he gets all pissy when i get a [B]muzzlefever and kicks me cuz i wouldnt give it to him.. well that story end i make it muzzlefeveic and it is not 10/10 and sold for 18mil^^
so moral to the story is dont set it on give finder or else ill steal all your rares

Rare occasions I've done Give Finder games I always made it a point to pick up any red boxes before reviving dead people... >.>

Lykos
Jan 26, 2008, 11:47 PM
You Are Not Typing Something That Should Have Every Word Capitalized,
lulz.
Give finder is lame, but hey, you got something out of it.

EngelBlut
Jan 27, 2008, 01:26 AM
On 2008-01-26 20:43, BloodDragoon wrote:

Rare occasions I've done Give Finder games I always made it a point to pick up any red boxes before reviving dead people... >.>

for me its called le boot..

SJW89
Jan 27, 2008, 02:37 AM
On 2008-01-26 17:09, BloodDragoon wrote:
IMO I hate Give finder games. They tend to contain either overly greedy members and/or an overly greedy leader. They also tend to not run efficiently as ppl are scrambling to pick up everything while monsters are still running around the map. Personally I think there shouldn't have been a give finder loot option as I feel if you can't learn to share then you should just stay offline...

Scenarios like this though put a grin on my face as pricks end up getting bit in the ass by their greed...

Just my 2 cents...

Or some dude who complains the following.

1. "My eyesight is so terrible! I can't see the boxes!"
2. "I never pick up boxes, I ALWAYS play in Set in Order. Everyone else is doing it."
3. "I'm too slow to pick up boxes before others!"

mvffin
Jan 27, 2008, 02:40 AM
random for the win. every one has an equal chance of getting every item, at all times. thats how I roll baby.

SJW89
Jan 27, 2008, 02:43 AM
They also do in Give Finder, where they get what they work for.

"YES I GOT A KILL SHOT ON A MAGAS MAGAHNA I DID ALL THE WORK ON!" -Says (me)

*finds Rattlesnake*

"FUCK YEAH!"

DarkEliteRico
Jan 27, 2008, 03:15 PM

who ever bought that from you was either retarded as hell or it's just another one of your fucking lies about how you do this and do that.