PDA

View Full Version : BLOODY HELL!

Chuck_Norris
Jan 26, 2008, 09:03 PM
Alright, so i go away for the day, to a karate tournament. When i come home, i get this fucking retarded messasge saying my account as expired. I had played the game at 2 AM earlier. WHAT THE HELL, SEGA?! You cancle my account because i leave the house for 8 hours? When i go to the site, it says my account is inactave. And it was suppost to be billed 2 days ago. I like PSU, but Sega has the worst billing systems. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

(Topic name edited because the old name made me sound like a jackass)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-01-29 16:46 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 27, 2008, 03:39 AM
My pals and I have been having some trouble getting me resubscribed, so I put a ticket into Sega for it to be fixed. It's been about a month, and nothing has been done. I've put in a few more tickets about the same issue, and I've yet to have any of them resolved.

Seriously, Sega needs to get their asses in gear. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Powder Keg
Jan 27, 2008, 03:42 AM
Uh oh, another billing problem?

MrNomad
Jan 27, 2008, 05:43 PM
Waaaaaa I have bad credit. Or at least thats how I see this topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DizzyDi
Jan 27, 2008, 06:35 PM
No I think there is something wrong with the billing server.
Ronin's license expired.
Chuck's license expired.
And now I tried to log in no more than 5 minutes ago and I get the same message.
Sega's fuckin up.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 27, 2008, 08:50 PM
On 2008-01-27 00:39, Skuda wrote:
My pals and I have been having some trouble getting me resubscribed, so I put a ticket into Sega for it to be fixed. It's been about a month, and nothing has been done. I've put in a few more tickets about the same issue, and I've yet to have any of them resolved.

Seriously, Sega needs to get their asses in gear. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Is that so? Did you try making a new subscription?

stukasa
Jan 28, 2008, 07:33 PM
I had this problem last May and June. After dealing with it--TWICE--I decided to avoid the pain and go with the 6-month plan. You have to manually renew your subscription every six months but it's well worth it to avoid reactivation hassles every month.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 29, 2008, 04:35 PM
On 2008-01-27 15:35, DizzyDi wrote:
No I think there is something wrong with the billing server.
Ronin's license expired.
Chuck's license expired.
And now I tried to log in no more than 5 minutes ago and I get the same message.
Sega's fuckin up.

I've got the same issue over here. Plenty of credit available, but it refuses to re-open my subscription. So, I guess it's WoW for now.

I have to agree with Chuck's assessment. Sega of America's billing system is in desperate need of a major overhaul. Any time it approaches something resembling "busy", the whole thing falls apart. It seems like they need to get some advice from Sega of Japan or Blizzard, and fix some stuff up.

Nai_Calus
Jan 29, 2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah, they definitely need to pull their heads from their asses. It's kind of sad - In the time I've been on PSUJP I've heard of two seperate batches of people having renewal problems. :-/

Meanwhile SoJ's system happily takes money from my American check card every month with no complaints and nary a problem. Apparently it's not even any kind of big deal that my bank account is in USD, I just get an extra 20-odd cent conversion fee from them on the conversion to yen(Hilariously, even with the fee, the JP GL is slightly cheaper than the US one, rofl). I mean, shit, if SoJ can happily and easily take my American money every month without going splack, wtf is SoA doing that it can't manage to properly charge US accounts in USD?

Skuda
Jan 29, 2008, 11:22 PM
Okay, okay. Semi long story, but completely awesome.

If you've read my previous post, it somewhat sums up what's been going on.

I had previously had the help of one super kind fellow I know that lives in the states. I had my account country under US for that time. Afterwards, I attempted to get it changed back to Canada in order to attempt doing things myself. I had put in two tickets trying to get changed back to Canada. They were about 5 days appart.

So, Sega finally closes one of my tickets as resolved, and my account is Canadian again. After seeing this, I edit the other ticket to say that it is no longer an issue.

Fastforward to about a month ago, where another good friend of mine decided to get me a 6 month sub as a generous christmas present. Him and another friend of mine tried vigorously to get me back on, but their credit cards kept coming up with an error for some reason.

So, I toss a ticket in to Sega to see what's up. I see nothing. I toss another one in to see if they can get to it faster. Still nothing. 2 more go up, and still nada! This is over the course of a month, mind you. Seems completely reasonably to me to put in so many tickets. None of them were being taken care of.

So, about 5 days ago, I put in a final ticket, still asking politely what is going on.

3 days later, I get an e-mail from Sega saying that my ticket has been resolved, and my country is now set to Canada.

WTF...

I check my account, and the ticket I closed myself has been changed to resolved. Sega changed my country from Canada, to CANADA. JESUS MURPHEY!!!

So yeah, Sega's Billing, as well as their customer service, are both royally screwed up.

icewyrm
Jan 31, 2008, 04:24 AM
I'm stuck with an error 192... unfortunately I'm running out of holiday time, so the last week or two I would've been playing PSU will now be spent being annoyed and frustrated at SoA's weird billing system. Ah well, on the plus side theres less to distract me when college starts again.

InfinityXXX
Jan 31, 2008, 12:06 PM
And I thought I was going crazy too lol

I stopped playing PSU about a month ago and about 4 or 5 days ago I think to myself..."Hmm...lemme see what going on, on PSU"

So i reinstall it and then go to reactivate my account and they wouldn't let me reactivate it....on the screen they said "Press the reactivate button" after I entered all my card info......BUT...I didn't see a button...I didn't see any buttons or links or tabs....I spent about an hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong....and then I just gave up and made another account....

I wasn't that high of a level and I didn't have anything rare....but still......