PDA

View Full Version : JP servers GET ALL the good stuff

easy
Jan 27, 2008, 10:35 PM
JP servers GET ALL the good stuff and we get fuck all

Notice: This topic was originally part of Another look ahead at Japan's update schedule (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=168130)

Retehi
Jan 27, 2008, 10:37 PM
On 2008-01-27 19:35, easy wrote:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/lesigh.gif

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 10:39 PM

EASY!!!!! U AND YOUR INGORANT POSTS ANNOY ME!!!!

If i could view your psots im sure probably 40 out of your 65 posts are all like this one! and i bet like 20 of tehm are about the JP getting stuff we dont when they get teh same stuff as us T_T

*end rant*

beatrixkiddo
Jan 27, 2008, 10:44 PM

http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/misc/WHAT.jpg

SJW89
Jan 27, 2008, 10:58 PM
It's fucking bullshit that anyone cares about this new info, considering the following:

1. We have no release dates for North America/Europe
2. WE ARE NOT GETTING THIS SHIT FOR NEARLY A YEAR

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 11:01 PM
On 2008-01-27 19:58, SJW89 wrote:
It's fucking bullshit that anyone cares about this new info, considering the following:

1. We have no release dates for North America/Europe
2. WE ARE NOT GETTING THIS SHIT FOR NEARLY A YEAR

its fine that u dont want to know what we might get in the game.

Personally i like to know that were getting S's on Bruce and HSM and that we get recruitment missions.

I like to know that we'll have an event based on the story missions somewhere down the road.

IDC about when we get stuff as long as we know were getting stuff and what we are getting.

>.>

easy
Jan 27, 2008, 11:01 PM
this post ANNOYs ME Another look ahead at Japan's update schedule
fucking hell stop telling me sega are ripping me off

all what they have we have fucks all off i hate Japanese
and sega

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-27 20:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-28 12:10 ]</font>

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 11:02 PM
On 2008-01-27 20:01, easy wrote:

i still dont get u.... its not liike were not getting this, lol were jsut not getting those things on those dates >.>

easy
Jan 27, 2008, 11:08 PM
ask your self this if the rollback did not happen we would have no WINTER EVENT
i like the game but sega suck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-27 20:12 ]</font>

easy
Jan 27, 2008, 11:12 PM
but the Japanese get all that for us to get something got to have rollback hate you sega you money robing
ass holes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-27 20:15 ]</font>

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 11:13 PM
wat do u mean we wouldnt get winter event!? thats jsut silly!!!!

they said they gave us the GOLD LUCK during the winter event cuz of roll back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GMs have said many times that we will EVENTUALLY get everything teh Japanese have! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(im still waiting for the twin real hadnguns to come out tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

SJW89
Jan 27, 2008, 11:22 PM

all what they we we not fucks me off i hate Japanese
and sega talk about what we have

Quoted for truth. I love you.

Kamiense
Jan 27, 2008, 11:25 PM
On 2008-01-27 20:08, easy wrote:
ask your self this if the rollback did not happen we would have no WINTER EVENT
i like the game but sega suck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-27 20:12 ]</font>

No, we have the 3* luck during the event because of the rollback. We would've gotten the Winter Event regardless.

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 11:30 PM
On 2008-01-27 20:22, SJW89 wrote:

Quoted for truth. I love you.

so u guys are upset at the fact that the JP has an update list?

So you'd be more happy that we didnt know at all wat we were getting in this game and that the update list didnt exist? lol

superdood22
Jan 27, 2008, 11:43 PM

What the hell are you saying? Pardon my french but you are a super dumb ass.

EphekZ
Jan 28, 2008, 12:52 AM
uhm, you know the japanese had to wait too...It's the same exact time frame lol....

Zorafim
Jan 28, 2008, 01:01 AM
This topic definitely belongs in the rant section. I believe we're all aware how annoying it is that we have to wait two months to get what we're looking at, and by the time it gets here it's old news.

Regardless, do you have to be so dumb about it?

CelestialBlade
Jan 28, 2008, 09:45 AM
Oh god, Japan gets something before us. Guess what? Japan got the game first, therefore they get updates first. Sounds simple to me.

Getting tired of hearing about what they're getting, and being disappointed by the time it gets here because you spoiled it for yourself? Don't read the update list. I hate how everyone's always all disappointed in every event when it gets here because they've read everything there is to know about it when Japan got it, so they're bored with it in two days. I agree, Sega hasn't been putting all their effort into this game, but jesus, a lot of people aren't giving them any chance whatsoever.

Hate Sega? Quit playing their game or something.

Kylie
Jan 28, 2008, 12:14 PM
It's popular over there and not here; therefore, they get the most attention and effort. I'm sure there's stuff in the States that they get shafted on too - though not many things in the world of video games, or technology in general...

amtalx
Jan 28, 2008, 02:02 PM

Did anyone else alomst swallow their tounge laughing at that?

Chuck_Norris
Jan 28, 2008, 02:09 PM
On 2008-01-28 11:02, amtalx wrote:

Did anyone else alomst swallow their tounge laughing at that?

I lol'd.

easy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:08 PM
all what they Japanese have we have fuck all they have Maximum Attack G now more to come

easy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
all what they have we have fuck all off i hate Japanese
and sega

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-01-28 12:10 ]</font>

amtalx
Jan 28, 2008, 03:14 PM
*dies*

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 03:17 PM
Easy, you do understand that we are still getting this stuff? The two versions weren't released at the same time, so it's obvious that they will get stuff before us, they got the game before we did. Can you tell me anything that they have gotten that we haven't, barring what they have just recieved, aside from some of the NetCafe items (since we don't have a chain of Interent cafes like the one that sponsored these specific itmes, though we on the 360 have gotten most of them through the demo weekends)? And really, would it kill you to use punctuation in your posts?

AlexCraig
Jan 28, 2008, 03:23 PM
Wow. Such horrific grammer. I'd hate to see your english grades.

On topic, Typheros pretty much summed it up. Japan got it first, so they update first. America/Europe will get their updates in time. Getting angry at another country for something like this is both immature and stupid.

Then again, I don't play PSU, so it really doesn't matter to me.

MrNomad
Jan 28, 2008, 07:57 PM
I wish it was a crime to be this retarded on the forums. Really, you're upset about JP PSU because they get everything before us? "OH WAAAAH, WHY DOES JP GET EVERYTHING ITS NOT FAIR" Bull shit. They get everything first because it not only came to Japan first, but because it's a Japanese based game to begin with! The game is made by Sonic Team of JAPAN, there's no excuse as to why else they get it first, they make it! Then ST of US/Europe have to take whatever update ST of japan does and translate to english, check for errors etc. which is why we end up waiting weeks for these updates. I suggest you stop making topics like this to keep people from loling at you more than they already are, its sad to be honest. Then again, you DO have an ethan weber pic on your account, so I'm not surprised you're this dumb lol.

Mystil
Jan 28, 2008, 07:58 PM
The OP's anger is a bit..out of date..tbh though I understand where he's coming from. This was a big huge deal with the US version came out.. before we even got the 60 cap, the JP players already had the 70cap, among other things. Didn't help the morale our of community at all and a few people even left because of it. It's been one of the things along side some hacking that has had a lingering negative effect on the players. Questions get raised, like Where is our schedule? Why are our updates only found on the japanese 360 website and not the US website(only weeks later or on the day the update comes out)?

We DO still get what they get, but it feels like a slap to the face. They'll get the master classes while we wont see it til December or January 09. Yea, that'll irk a few people.

I try not to read their updates, it doesn't apply to me at all.

Mewnie
Jan 28, 2008, 10:02 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/MagpieMouse/MewnPSU/uhrrr.gif

EPIC http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/MagpieMouse/MewnPSU/ohisee.gif

Sinue_v2
Jan 28, 2008, 10:36 PM
http://www.immediart.com/catalog/images/big_images/SPL_R_T165126-Atomic_bomb_explosion-SPL.jpg

OMFG!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT! JAPAN GETS EVERYTHING FIRST!!!!111 ITS NOT FAIR!!!

(I might have gone a bit far with this one)

Mewnie
Jan 28, 2008, 10:57 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/MagpieMouse/MewnPSU/awesumbomb.jpg

Mystil
Jan 28, 2008, 11:38 PM
On 2008-01-28 19:36, Sinue_v2 wrote:
http://www.immediart.com/catalog/images/big_images/SPL_R_T165126-Atomic_bomb_explosion-SPL.jpg

OMFG!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT! JAPAN GETS EVERYTHING FIRST!!!!111 ITS NOT FAIR!!!

(I might have gone a bit far with this one)

Don't know where you're from so I wont make the assumption.

But americans always seem to "go there" with Japan. And it's not funny in the least.

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 11:42 PM
I used that nuke picture in a comic I made. Lemme see if I can find it.

Alamar
Jan 29, 2008, 12:16 AM
Um...... How long have you been playing video games? Japan ALWAYS gets any game released first (use to be like that). I like it because it gives me a chance to see what the game is like, read review etc . As for Phantasy Star...... So what I have to agree I like knowing whats coming out. I frequent PSU-uploader all the time just to see pics of new stuff. Gives me something to look forward too in the near future. But hey thats just me.

SJW89
Jan 29, 2008, 12:29 AM
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....} ............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...................................../...................
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,....
.....`=~-,__......`,....................................... ..................
...................`=~-,,.,.............................................. ........
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`..............

Skuda
Jan 29, 2008, 12:47 AM
Come now, you people know better than to spam here...