PDA

View Full Version : Caseal Acrotecher

redroses
Jan 28, 2008, 08:51 AM
Hello everybody,

I got a question to a Caseal Acrotecher.
I was planning on using a Beast as Acrotecher...but I baldy want to use a Cast character too XD

Anyway, I used to have a Cast Guntecher, and I almost cried when I used Resta with her...because it healed so badly. I know it was low level...but still DX
So how is this with Acrotecher? Is it better with the resta? Or is a Cast Acrotecher just bad(bad as in..Resta wont ever heal much?)(I'm not asking about the buffs, because I know the buffs don't depend on mst/tp?)

Oh and is Rapia Fluge out yet? That SUV is beauty and would fit awsome to a Acrotecher XD

I apreciate any answer and help! Thank You in advance!

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 08:54 AM
AT at level one has almost twice the TP a GT has. The exact stats for my level 51 human male....
GT:464
AT:706
Yeah... plus AT gets way better TP boosts... Think of it as being between WT and FT, but leaning more toward FT.

CelestialBlade
Jan 28, 2008, 09:29 AM
CAST Acrotechers are awesome, and if you level your Resta enough your TP begins to not matter anyway (and the same goes with GT, just so you know).

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 09:30 AM
On 2008-01-28 06:29, Typheros wrote:
CAST Acrotechers are awesome, and if you level your Resta enough your TP begins to not matter anyway (and the same goes with GT, just so you know).

I was under the impression that Resta levels only affected range, not HP healed...

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 09:36 AM

That's only because you can't notice the dramatic difference between levels after the point where you can heal someone with one cast.

TP multiplies by the % of the technic, which goes up every time you level up, but Lv11 and Lv21 don't make a special difference other than a 5% jump.

CelestialBlade
Jan 28, 2008, 10:59 AM
On 2008-01-28 06:36, SJW89 wrote:

That's only because you can't notice the dramatic difference between levels after the point where you can heal someone with one cast.

TP multiplies by the % of the technic, which goes up every time you level up, but Lv11 and Lv21 don't make a special difference other than a 5% jump.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant but with better words. At 21 Giresta is pretty much going to either fully heal someone or almost fully heal them no matter what class/race you are, I can speak for that much.

I party regularly with a CAST AT and there's certainly no shortcomings in either his Resta or Giresta, both of which are 31+.

moonbeam
Jan 28, 2008, 11:32 AM
i would say go for it but acrotecher is very magic based compared to a wartecher or guntecher. if you are really just looking for resta and maybe some other spells i would stray away from the acrotecher. but it really comes down to what weapons you want to use the most. btw a lvl 120 cast acrotecher would still be really good but never as good as some other classes. i would suggest guntecher for a cast. or a newman for acrotecher.

Pillan
Jan 28, 2008, 11:49 AM
Between AT's base TP mod, Resta/Giresta's TP mod (both are the same at any level), and Retier, you can easily heal everyone to full health or close enough to full health for the difference not to be noticable.

Between AT's melee and ranged options and Megid, you can easily outperform or (worst case) reamain on-par with any other race combination. So don't really listen to people when they say it has to be played using techs for damage.

And you may wish to level your healing abilities on Guntecher. You should be able to heal 1500+ around level 100 with a har/quick equipped, which is good enough to restore half HP for the party.

Shadow_Wing
Feb 2, 2008, 04:51 AM
I heal for about 1800 with a serdote +10, Male AT, har/quick @ 31 resta and a good 1900 with 33 Giresta or something around there, the speed onto which you cast makes it really a none issue about how much we heal, CAST AT is perfectly fine.

More or less Chels' AT is me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif