PDA

View Full Version : Spot to level debuffs....

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 12:12 PM
I was just wondering if there was a spot in the game where I could go that had a recharge cube next to a group of enemies(that I don't have to kill to use it) so I could level up my debuffs easier.

Other suggestion of places to level my debuffs are appreciated. I'm currently using Unsafe Passage C.

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 12:12 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:12, gambit04 wrote:
I was just wondering if there was a spot in the game where I could go that had a recharge cube next to a group of enemies(that I don't have to kill to use it) so I could level up my debuffs easier.

Other suggestion of places to level my debuffs are appreciated. I'm currently using Unsafe Passage C.

Same place as the buff party. just lock it, remove NPCs and don't kill that last spawn by the cube.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 12:30 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:12, SATatami wrote:

Same place as the buff party. just lock it, remove NPCs and don't kill that last spawn by the cube.

Isn't there only 4 monsters that spawn at that area?

If so I think I'll stick with unsafe passage I've got a few photon charge cosmos saved up and I never use them and with a full set of wands and madogs I think Unsafe Passage is a better choice.

Thanks for the reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gambit04 on 2008-01-28 09:30 ]</font>

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 12:31 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:30, gambit04 wrote:

If so I think I'll stick with unsafe passage I've got a few photon charge cosmos saved up and I never use them and with a full set of wands and madogs I think Unsafe Passage is a better choice.

Thanks for the reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gambit04 on 2008-01-28 09:30 ]</font>

4 distova and 5 polties, IIRC.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 12:35 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:31, SATatami wrote:

Well heck I dunno what map I'm thinking of then...

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:35, gambit04 wrote:

On 2008-01-28 09:31, SATatami wrote:

Well heck I dunno what map I'm thinking of then...

Mad Creatures? o.O

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hmmm...my cosmos are almost out I'll run through there I thought for sure there was only 4 creatures that spawned after that gate >.>

Ryno
Jan 28, 2008, 12:45 PM
yup that's how I did a debuf party right now my zalure is 36...

desturel
Jan 28, 2008, 12:45 PM
Lightning Beasts C. The last floor where the distova/go bajilla spawn. There's a recharge cube at the bottom of the stairs so you don't have to worry about Cosmos or leaving the mission to recharge.

All you would need is one wand or one madoog and some meseta and you are set for the next few hours.

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 12:47 PM
On 2008-01-28 09:45, desturel wrote:
Lightning Beasts C. The last floor where the distova/go bajilla spawn. There's a recharge cube at the bottom of the stairs so you don't have to worry about Cosmos or leaving the mission to recharge.

All you would need is one wand or one madoog and some meseta and you are set for the next few hours.

Oh yeah, I forget about that place... Yeah, screw mad creatures. Go there. much better. There's like, a guaranteed 6+ enemy count.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the help I'm heading ot lightning beasts now also what does IIRC mean?

SATatami
Jan 28, 2008, 01:02 PM
If I Recall Correctly.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
Eastern Peril block 2 has 5 enemies near a charge cube, that's where I first levelled my buffs when I was a CAST WT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
Crap...I finally get here(took a while b/c I was leveling my cards >.>) and it turns out it isn't a 100% chance to have enemy spawn 6x on the final block haha dang just thought I would stick this here for others that are trying to level debuffs.

mvffin
Jan 28, 2008, 01:30 PM
is it distova on that map? cause those things run like crazy.

I always used Sea Labs, the map with the 10 volfu in the first room. switch to AT, get electric armor... good to go.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 01:33 PM
On 2008-01-28 10:30, mvffin wrote:

I always used Sea Labs, the map with the 10 volfu in the first room. switch to AT, get electric armor... good to go.

Yes it is Distovax6 on that map.

Eyce_Theon
Jan 28, 2008, 02:12 PM
I also use Labs, but I use a different part of the map. Look for the one-room B1, and kill the main part of the room. After passing into the back area, some Volfu and Badira should spawn. Walk past them and break the boxes in the back, forcing alot more Badira to spawn. Both spawns combined make a huge target area for your debuff training.

(it's been too long for me to actually remember what map pattern has these spawns, or the exact numbers.)

Reipard
Jan 28, 2008, 02:14 PM
Scarred Planet's first spawn.

thebummers
Jan 28, 2008, 02:17 PM
I agree with earlier mentioned Eastern Peril block 2. Although 6 is ideal , you can get 5 ageetas right next to a charger who probably hit you for 0. This spot was plenty enough for my debuffs until 21. I think the speed of the charger being right there next far outweighs spots with 6 mobs but you have to run a while or to the lobby to charge.

thebummers
Jan 28, 2008, 02:17 PM
I agree with earlier mentioned Eastern Peril block 2. Although 6 is ideal , you can get 5 ageetas right next to a charger who probably hit you for 0. This spot was plenty enough for my debuffs until 21. I think the speed of the charger being right there next far outweighs spots with 6 mobs but you have to run a while or to the lobby to charge.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 02:23 PM
How many targets can a debuff hit at one time?

beatrixkiddo
Jan 28, 2008, 02:24 PM
6, I think.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Tarm, Sleeping warriors block 2 has a large room with 3 boxes, when you break em open theres like 9 or 10 enemies. Its just a short walk from the transport cube, when u run out of pp just warp back to the lobby recharge then warp back to block 2. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kietrinia
Jan 28, 2008, 03:58 PM
If you're doing AFK debuff leveling (please don't flame me in here x.x), you can use Scarred Planet C.

Wait for a map with the stairs on the left. Beat up the first mob, then go up the stairs and lure the second mob all the way back to the next locked gate. You can break through one of the piles of debris. Lure them into the little area by the breakable containers, and then break those open to spawn a couple more Bajillas (helps keep a full mob nearby).

Just sit in a corner while the mob tries to pick on you (you'll need to be a high enough level to not get hurt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif) and then you can do whatever it is you do if you normally do any sorta AFK autofire stuff to level debuffs all you like.

Again, I don't want to see this turn into another moral debate about AFK leveling. I was just providing another answer to the OP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

CellarDoor
Jan 28, 2008, 04:10 PM
On 2008-01-28 10:30, mvffin wrote:

Same here. And you're also close enough to the start of the map that leaving to recharge isn't too much of a pain.

haruna
Jan 28, 2008, 04:16 PM
On 2008-01-28 11:12, Eyce_Theon wrote:
I also use Labs, but I use a different part of the map. Look for the one-room B1, and kill the main part of the room. After passing into the back area, some Volfu and Badira should spawn. Walk past them and break the boxes in the back, forcing alot more Badira to spawn. Both spawns combined make a huge target area for your debuff training.

(it's been too long for me to actually remember what map pattern has these spawns, or the exact numbers.)

The opening for this map is the stairs that go down into a large area. You want 4 badiras(not 3) then 2 volfu. Then the 9 will spawn.

Noblewine
Jan 28, 2008, 05:39 PM
Crimson Beast or Rainbow Beast. I use them abit for my WT.

ShiroMittsu
Jan 28, 2008, 06:56 PM
The opening for this map is the stairs that go down into a large area. You want 4 badiras(not 3) then 2 volfu. Then the 9 will spawn.

What I do, is get this area and go around to the back and break the boxes that the badira spawn out of, then run around to the other side of the wall. You will be on one side of the wall, the badira on the other just constantly running at you. Just debuff until your pp runs out, leave and recharge, reenter and run up to the wall and they will respawn on the other side of the wall and run right back at it.