PDA

View Full Version : Should PM's be movable betwwen your chars like PA's

magicman34
Jan 28, 2008, 02:48 PM
As most of us have probably been playing for some time now, and in the process tried out different jobs. I was wondering how many people like the idea of being able to swap your PM's between the four chars on your account.

I'm guessing most people have created 1 PM of each pure type for doing the synths, but find certain ones more use when it comes to the actual battlefield. Also having to pay out each time you want to evolve your PM to another sub type could get pretty expensive at 50k a shot.

So my suggestions are:

1) Allow PM's to be swapped between chars on the same account.

2) Make PM's like the old mags allowing you to have more than one per character, with say a restriction of 1 of each main type per account.

3) Make the evolves similar to PA's, once you have a type you can evolve back to it at anytime without extra cost.

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 02:50 PM
I think we shoudl just keep it as is, but I would like to be able to have all my PMs' Partner Cards, rather than each one only being character linked, but only the battle form of them not actaully being able to store and synth with them all on one Character.

Pengfishh
Jan 28, 2008, 03:00 PM
Soon enough, we'll be able to switch models without ZEROing the PM. Something about battle level being so high for the move.

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 03:02 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:00, Pengfishh wrote:
Soon enough, we'll be able to switch models without ZEROing the PM. Something about battle level being so high for the move.

Yeah, the EX Devices. Though one has to wonder how it will effect synth percentages if you change, say a Pure Striking PM into a GH-450.

Krltplps
Jan 28, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'd love to be able to just train up all 4 on one PM. Grow it to 100 the first time, that sets the initial form. After that you can just feed it up in the other 3 areas, once you cap it at 100 in another area you could give it a PM device from that group as well.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:48 PM
Not so much a swap but you should be able to receive partner cards for all your bots on each character.

Pengfishh
Jan 28, 2008, 03:50 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:48, ThEoRy wrote:
Not so much a swap but you should be able to receive partner cards for all your bots on each character.

Why? I'd feel betrayed if my PM left me to go hang out with my alt.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:54 PM
But your alt is also you... No?

magicman34
Jan 28, 2008, 04:04 PM
On 2008-01-28 11:50, Anduril wrote:
I think we shoudl just keep it as is, but I would like to be able to have all my PMs' Partner Cards, rather than each one only being character linked, but only the battle form of them not actaully being able to store and synth with them all on one Character.

Maybe swap was the wrong word/thought, I was meanin to allow any char to use any of ur 4 pm's for battle, not shop/synth as who they were based with wouldn't make a difference.

magicman34
Jan 28, 2008, 04:06 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:00, Pengfishh wrote:

Sounds good, guess thats why battle stats now go above 100.

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 04:08 PM
The only reason someone would need to move PM's between characters is if they're emo and delete their characters to cry for attention.

ZOMG KISS MY F*CKIN' D*CK OR I'LL DELETE MY FORTEGUNNER! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

seph_monkey
Jan 28, 2008, 06:13 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:08, SJW89 wrote:
The only reason someone would need to move PM's between characters is if they're emo and delete their characters to cry for attention.

ZOMG KISS MY F*CKIN' D*CK OR I'LL DELETE MY FORTEGUNNER! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

or you know they could just have wanted a diffrent pm then the one they made for that char but dont wanna waste the money by zero'ing there old pm, dam i didnt know you had to be that crazy to zero a pm

Mendou
Jan 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
Given that I just zeroed my main's PM in order to actually specialize with it (for some reason, having a PM that is reasonably balanced doesn't work too well for a Guntecher) I have no problems with the current system. All it does is give me a reason to collect things I'd otherwise sell for spare change.

Zorafim
Jan 28, 2008, 06:34 PM
I think it's so frustrating that I have four characters, and only use two of them. I can't even delete my alt and remake her, because her's is the PM I use the most.
Damnation, I want to remake my beast!

gryphonvii
Jan 28, 2008, 06:47 PM
I know what you mean, sometimes I can't remake a character because I have a pm I'd rather not waste 3 mil on again.

PALRAPPYS
Jan 28, 2008, 06:53 PM
On 2008-01-28 15:34, Zorafim wrote:
I think it's so frustrating that I have four characters, and only use two of them. I can't even delete my alt and remake her, because her's is the PM I use the most.
Damnation, I want to remake my beast!

And the character I don't use happens to have the best ranged PM I've ever seen...

She only fails like every 6 synths. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pengfishh
Jan 28, 2008, 07:06 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:54, ThEoRy wrote:
But your alt is also you... No?

No! I get into it, okay?