PDA

View Full Version : Races

strikershadow
Jan 28, 2008, 06:30 PM
hey guys I have a question about the races i dont understand.

I have a human level 60, hes a guntecher. I have level 10 hunter, ranger, force. and he is a level 5 guntecher. Im planning on making him a support character. any suggestions on a human character would be nice...

but then I have a level 25 Cast guntecher too. I made him first and then i realized his spells really sucked. I didnt want to delete him cause i really want to play a cast. In PSO tho cast were nice cause they were the best rangers and they could lay and see traps. in this game tho i see traps with my human... so i think guntecher is out of the question but any ideas what would benefit me the best with my cast?

pionear
Jan 28, 2008, 06:37 PM
ForteGunner or AcroFighter...

gryphonvii
Jan 28, 2008, 06:53 PM
Fortefighter isn't a bad choice either, really cast are the second most versatile race which can do any job better than human with the exception of force types, and even then the only reason they lack in those is because of low tp, as a guntecher you might not be able to hell as good as a human but you do more damage and your buffs are not affected by tp. SUV works well in a pinch, I personally went with human but thats just me.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 28, 2008, 10:31 PM
I think Fortegunner, Fortefighter, Protranser, and Fighgunner are the best jobs for a CAST. I'm not sure on Acrofighter since Human is every single bit as capable at is as a CAST, or at least its extremely close.

GreenArcher
Jan 29, 2008, 05:59 PM
Guntecher is a fine choice for a cast. Just make sure your using high grind tenora wands until A ranks, then use high grind GRM wands. Also be sure to have a Sori / Tech Charge if you plan on using Resta a lot (and don't forget to have Resta level 30). You should hit four digit heals by then, and that's plenty.

Fortegunner, Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Protranser, Guntecher, even Acrotecher work well on CASTs

Anduril
Jan 29, 2008, 06:27 PM
Also if you do stick to Guntecher, don't rely on Attack TECHs, as long as you can use those lv30 Support TECHs to their fullest you can get away with just using Guns and no Attack TECHs.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 29, 2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, GT has level 30 support, and it seems more of a support class, so CAST can do really good at that too, since support seems to be racially neutral for the most part, and I don't think CASTs would have problems healing enough, especially with level 30 support.