PDA

View Full Version : Most fun if had in a good while

WhiteKnight01
Jan 29, 2008, 04:49 PM
with all this douping going on people are also scamming with amount like 10k then price jumping them I just ran around to there rooms and if they were there becide the regester I'd just warn people comming in I'd last around 10 to 30 seconds in a shop before I got kicked out. Also I may have done this to people who were selling legit 10k to which I apoligse to but you were glitching and I don't like that and I hope you get banned for more than 48hours.

Randomness
Jan 29, 2008, 04:54 PM
On 2008-01-29 13:49, WhiteKnight01 wrote:
with all this douping going on people are also scamming with amount like 10k then price jumping them I just ran around to there rooms and if they were there becide the regester I'd just warn people comming in I'd last around 10 to 30 seconds in a shop before I got kicked out. Also I may have done this to people who were selling legit 10k to which I apoligse to but you were glitching and I don't like that and I hope you get banned for more than 48hours.

You realize that people may have been unloading LEGIT +10 grinders in a panic to get some value out of them?

You, sir, have commited post hoc.

Also, this is the wrong place for this kind of message, as a mod is probably about to tell you.