PDA

View Full Version : Player Shops

XCosmosX
Jan 29, 2008, 08:21 PM
Well i havenīt had the oportunity to get the AoI expansion for psu yet. Anyways i was wondering if there is any way to purchase items from player shops from people who have the expansion, because i canīt find someone who dosenīt have the expansion to buy nearly everything i want to buy. 360 version if that helps thanks

Anduril
Jan 29, 2008, 08:23 PM
Sorry, if someone has an AotI room you can't buy from them. Those are the breaks.

XCosmosX
Jan 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
gah that sucks, well thanks anyway. just have to keep looking then...

icewyrm
Jan 30, 2008, 12:22 AM
On that note, if you are a shopkeeper with an old style room, you have something of a captive market in the non AotI player population... something to keep in mind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

60Hz
Jan 30, 2008, 03:49 AM
I keep an old style room shop, it keeps me in the largest market possible... aoi users can stop by and old school! too bad 4 u i'm on my PC tho.. anyone else 60Hertz.str is the store

Chaos320
Jan 30, 2008, 09:38 AM
another idea is if your looking for an item, give one of your friends with the aoti expansion (witch im sure you have a lot of thanks to the winter event)the meseta (sp?) and have them get it for you.

Just make sure that you can use it and its not an aoti item only

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2008, 10:02 AM
... and don't forget that the only way to trade items with AOI players is dropping them in-mission.