PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Feel about the game

Pirox-Hunter
Jan 29, 2008, 09:04 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pirox-Hunter on 2008-01-30 15:56 ]</font>

SATatami
Jan 29, 2008, 09:15 PM
Uhm. Maybe it's just me, but I'm failing to see the point of this post...

Anduril
Jan 29, 2008, 09:24 PM
You know, this post makes me think we should have a sub-forum for personal reviews of the game.

GreenArcher
Jan 29, 2008, 09:24 PM
...anyway.

Just gonna comment on your con's

- The subtitles are off, and there's something not right with the voices and animations; they don't sync up at all.

- I think the controls are all right on PC. Though I did move first person view to delete on the number pad, and the weapon palette to zero on the number pad (but that was because of serious issues with injuring my left wrist. Extreme pain from moving my hand, but I did all right if i just lacked my hand over the WASD keys, only had to move one finger.)

- And again, on PC you don't have to be logged on to play offline.

- At the camera control option, for me on the PC:
Holding down shift and using the arrow keys moves the camera around

- The "been there done that" was more of a welcoming nostalgia http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

- See above comment..though PSU doesn't compare to the charm PSO had..

ilovetypemoon
Jan 29, 2008, 09:27 PM
You can solve a lot of your problems by simply using a PC controller or a PS2 controller with an adapter. The right analog stick controls camera angles.

Pirox-Hunter
Jan 29, 2008, 09:36 PM
No, thatīs true, this comment not are mine, the wich is wich devoid of the other part of the document (i donīt now why) but I need put the other part, that all, but wait.

SATatami
Jan 29, 2008, 09:37 PM
On 2008-01-29 18:36, Pirox-Hunter wrote:
No, thatīs true, this comment not are mine, the wich is wich devoid of the other part of the document (i donīt now why) but I need put the other part, that all, but wait.

Wannabe Bablefish'd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SATatami on 2008-01-29 18:37 ]</font>

Rapture
Jan 29, 2008, 09:47 PM

Errrrr,what???

SATatami
Jan 29, 2008, 09:49 PM
On 2008-01-29 18:47, Rapture wrote:

Errrrr,what???

No, that's true, the comments aren't mine, it came from another souce. (I don't know why.) But I need to put the other part, that's all, so wait.

60Hz
Jan 30, 2008, 03:54 AM
Biggest diff btwn PSU and PSO are the enemies IMHO... i mean those enemies were so much fun! Belras getting Dizzy and Sinno Beats haxing there way into hallways! Ah the memories!

I love PSU but the charm i think thats missing are the baddies, they (PSU) are a lot more... hmm... realistic i guess - or animalistic, which is cool - the kings are cool and all but i miss the more gamey enemies of PSO... teh dark gunners, etc...

just my 2cents and sort OT as well...

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 30, 2008, 04:06 AM
mmm for me a big thing is the breaking down of the rare item system, it isn't even half as exciting to get a rare in this game for me. In psu I'd get that SPECIAL WEAPON and be like "omg!"

LaMBoLOgy
Jan 30, 2008, 06:23 AM
There will always be a- classic vs. New school war. In any genre of anything. The pessimists are what make psu bad imo.

Rapture
Jan 30, 2008, 08:52 AM
On 2008-01-30 01:06, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
mmm for me a big thing is the breaking down of the rare item system, it isn't even half as exciting to get a rare in this game for me. In psu I'd get that SPECIAL WEAPON and be like "omg!"

Oh yea,that feeling is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i remember playing as my purplenum ranger and getting a red box of an ult nano dragon and was like 'OMG OMG' but it was just a photon drop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and incase nobody remembers a purplenum nano drops a purplenum card.

I do like how you get rares in this game though,i guess tey changed suff to give the game more substance as PSO was,well,devoid of virtually anything other than hunt.Although that was hella fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Pirox-Hunter
Jan 30, 2008, 06:57 PM
was delete

Noblewine
Jan 31, 2008, 01:00 AM
I like the easy learning curve and how this game is easy to pick up and play. I can't say much about the story but I did like it for awhile however the online mode is better. The only problem is the lag but it has some funny side effects aside from that the game is all right.

Powder Keg
Jan 31, 2008, 01:01 AM
I. C. Nothing. HELP!!!!!!!11