PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Anyone wanna do a PSU movie series? :P

MrNomad
Jan 29, 2008, 11:23 PM
I was just messing around with fT one day, until I got the idea "Hey, it'd be cool to make a little movie using PSU!" Like we could have a bunch of people use and bring their own characters to life for all to see, and we could do cool little scenarios like, I guess Numan thieves trying to take over the Neudaiz castle place and hold the Maiden hostage or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And we could have cool music and lotsa actors and camera men and awesome stories and pew pew and, and, thats what I think. Would anyone here wanna be a part of a PSU movie like that? It could be on youtube gettin' over 9000 views maybe :3

Alura
Jan 29, 2008, 11:26 PM
oh great more movies >>

icewyrm
Jan 30, 2008, 12:12 AM
I'm not sure what you mean... cutting together in game footage? Filming weirdos dressing up in costumes and causing permanent mental damage to young children in the local community? Regardless, I think the 6 player limit would be a bit restrictive, and all the editing would be time consuming >.>

Kion
Jan 30, 2008, 12:33 AM
oh, oh. i have a super original idea!

take in game footage of characters doing random emots to some anime song and put it on youtube. win![spoiler-box]if you can't tell this post was being sarcastic, then you fail at life[/spoiler-box]

MrNomad
Jan 30, 2008, 12:48 AM
On 2008-01-29 21:33, Kion wrote:
oh, oh. i have a super original idea!

take in game footage of characters doing random emots to some anime song and put it on youtube. win![spoiler-box]if you can't tell this post was being sarcastic, then you fail at life[/spoiler-box]

Did I say i was original, moron? No, I didn't. I just wanted to see what people felt about it, sheesh. Can't make any topic anymore without having a bunch of jackasses BAWWING over it >.>

ilovetypemoon
Jan 30, 2008, 12:51 AM
It's been done quite a few times already, but if you have a good scenarios and has access to good editing skills, then I 'd love to take part. We can never have too many fan-made stuff, right?

Chuck_Norris
Jan 30, 2008, 12:57 AM
I'd like to do it. I don't know how well it'll turn out, but i'll do it.