PDA

View Full Version : This is the quite before the storm... READ if on PC/PS2.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 10:28 AM
The S+10 grinder glitch works on the PC/PS2 side. I just confirmed it myself with a+1's, it took me less than 5 minutes and is DUPING 100%. It's so easy it's scary and it will work with any grinder. I hope I don't get banned for that, I only did a+1's to see if it would work. I sent in a report, hopefully they'll react a bit quicker.

I am telling the community this so they can take whatever steps they see fit to protect themselves as I can see a lot of people using this cheat due to the dynamics of account creation on our server.

That's it. For once I don't have much to say. I give this a matter of hours before this information is all over the server and people are doing this. Carefull people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 07:31 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Jan 30, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well my plans of playing for the next few days are down the drain. I don't wanna risk getting too far into things with a high end chance of there being a rollback now that this glitch has been confirmed. Oh well guess I'll close up shop and go sit aound in the lobby and watch as the chaos unfolds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2008-01-30 07:41 ]</font>

Ithildin
Jan 30, 2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah I agree. I think I'll leave PSU for a bit... Time to play some of my other games I have neglected for so long...

SATatami
Jan 30, 2008, 11:08 AM
I can attest to this that it works. I did it with A+3's and then dropped em midmission, destroying them forever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SATatami on 2008-01-30 08:08 ]</font>

Nisshoku
Jan 30, 2008, 11:09 AM
Shouldn't affect me too much, really. Oddly enough, I don't buy my grinders; I make them. With this light of news, I'll just probably not sell Grinders in my shop. Not that I ever did, though.

Billy960
Jan 30, 2008, 11:10 AM
Well ST already proved they will ban people on the 360 side for duping grinders so it won't be any different on the PC/PS2 side. Since they already know how to fix it on the 360 side it probably means they know how to fix it for PC/PS2 (if this is indeed the same glitch). Honestly this glitch really won't affect me. I really hate to see this kinda bullshit but I don't buy or sell stuff in shops and play with a group of people I know won't take advantage of the glitch.

KRKcl17
Jan 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
This is the QUIET before the storm.
Fix'd.

JAFO22000
Jan 30, 2008, 11:22 AM
On 2008-01-30 08:11, KRKcl17 wrote:

This is the CALM before the storm.
Fix'd.

Fixed absolutely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2008-01-30 08:23 ]</font>

KRKcl17
Jan 30, 2008, 11:27 AM
Indeed. You win.

JAFO22000
Jan 30, 2008, 11:28 AM
On 2008-01-30 08:27, KRKcl17 wrote:
Indeed. You win.

Thank you. Well play, good sir! (lol!)

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2008, 11:37 AM
On 2008-01-30 08:28, JAFO22000 wrote:

Indeed. You win.

Thank you. Well played, good sir! (lol!)

fixed

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 11:42 AM
Man, I just posted on the official site and got moaned at saying I was advertising the glitch(I have not posted it) seems they dont realise in a few hours it will be in their FACE if they're online.

Of course, some were like 'thanks I will lock my room to stop shop hacking and my PM being zero'd'... how can this exploit 'harm' me? Well, plenty of ways especially those of you that put in items for max messeta for storage. Speaking of shops, if we get another load of haxed messeta than you may want to hold onto some of your better items if the value of messeta drops. Also I would'nt go buying any grinders as you may get involved in ST's 'trace' and be banned. On that note, don't be tempted to use it as you may well get banned forever... is it really worth it? Meh so many reasons I found it suprising from a community that has been plagued with haxxeta before. What's up with some people on there, always negative, always on the forums and always picking faults. Anyway nevermind I hope someone there benefits from the heads up.

Not putting down anyone or any other forum but... this site is brilliant, and most of the people here are pretty cool to. I guess that's the reason I thought I'd post this before the very real possibility of a big problem later. I could of kept it to myself or even used it to make a stack of messeta, buy all the good items from players stores before the glitch gets abused big time later(of course I would'nt, I don't like cheats!). I sorta wished I had not of bothered there. Here yes for sure.

I guess if it does get REAL bad theres still a distant possibility of a roll back. I hope not but I'm going to chill out until something is decided on how the problem will be handled.

Feign
Jan 30, 2008, 11:43 AM
On 2008-01-30 08:37, panzer_unit wrote:

On 2008-01-30 08:28, JAFO22000 wrote:

Indeed. You win.

Thank you. Well played, good sir! (lol!)

Fixed.

Fixed for grammer and punctuation.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 30, 2008, 11:54 AM
It's not hacked meseta. It's duped grinders that get sold to the shop.

SATatami
Jan 30, 2008, 11:54 AM
On 2008-01-30 08:54, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
It's not hacked meseta. It's duped grinders that get sold to the shop.

Correct term would be glitched meseta then.

Sekani
Jan 30, 2008, 12:02 PM
In before stupid 360 fanboys....

Seriously though, I'm no longer expecting doomsday either way. For one, glitches are a lot easier to fix than external hacks are. Secondly, the economic impact should be minimal since the amount of Meseta generated from duped grinder sales to NPC is nothing compared to the amount of legit Meseta already in circulation.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 12:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and I think it was removed from the forum on that site. I tried. Not even a PM saying why, when I was a mod that was pretty much common courtesy, oh well:) Someone else said I was lying... lol I even have screenshots but decided not to post as it would give away too much information. In my proffesion we focus on diagnosing a problem or potential problems before it becomes a big problem. I guess some people prefer waiting till the big problems exists(and there will be many a baaaaw!).

I have a thought on how we cam work to at least in some ways stop this glitch from mushrooming so quick.

The glitch relies on s+10's(or a 'source' grinder) to be used. Now if people hold back from selling their high grinders, it will slow it is not the easiest to do and can take MANY practises before getting it right. As of this time there are NO s+10's in the payer shops. Maybe if people can hold back from selling, it may help.

I've also heard, not confirmed that they are able to trace any duped grinders and delete them. I wonder what happens if they're used on a weapon? Allegedlly people have been banned just for buying so be carefull, let people now of the problem as I'm sure no one here wants people to find out the hard way(ban, lost items, selling all items for items for messeta that is worth less).

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 12:06 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:02, Sekani wrote:

Seriously though, I'm no longer expecting doomsday either way. For one, glitches are a lot easier to fix than external hacks are. Secondly, the economic impact should be minimal since the amount of Meseta generated from duped grinder sales to NPC is nothing compared to the amount of legit Meseta already in circulation.

The problem is the hexetta, it's REALLY easy to make with this glitch. And the glitch is REALLY easy. Also, you dont need 3rd party applications to do this, it's in game as you said and i think will be hard to remove. Very hard.

Trust me though, anyone, I mean anyone with the knowledge can make max messeta in maybe an hour or two.

And once that messeta in circualtion, there is very little that can be done, as we've learnt.

Sekani
Jan 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
An hour or two? I must seriously be missing something, because it would take literally thousands of stacks of grinders sold to NPC to make max Meseta, and using the glitch method I'm aware of selling them would take a LOT longer than duping them does.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:13, Sekani wrote:
An hour or two? I must seriously be missing something, because it would take literally thousands of stacks of grinders sold to NPC to make max Meseta, and using the glitch method I'm aware of selling them would take a LOT longer than duping them does.

No. It is possible to have a full common box of30*99 s+10's from start to finish in under 3 minutes. I used a+1's for testing purposes.

The glitch method which people think thet know does'nt work, this is an entirely different animal.

It's even easier than the Photon Crystal glitch from PSO.

That's why, I am REALLY trying to get the word out as if people do it with any grinder they will make money, just so happens people used s+10's. That WHY I emailed Sega as soon as I confirmed it asking them to do something. I wish they would just take down the PC/PS2 server until they can fix it. It's the only chance our econmy has... I think some people are already doing it now. It will only be dealt with when it becomes as bad as 360. The sad thing is that I think this glitch is only the tip of the ice berg... when everyone knows how it's done I'll explain why.

Sekani
Jan 30, 2008, 12:34 PM
We're talking about the same method then. Can you carry multiple stacks of the same grinder in your inventory?

ne1first
the best you could have done for the community is to send the report quietly and not notify all the kiddies like you have just done. Thank you not.

Kylie
I don't grind, so... Plus, I planned to only sign for the newman thing this week.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 30, 2008, 12:38 PM
Indeed. I had fully convinced myself it didn't work (I must have done something wrong). Not to sound full of myself, but I'm sure a lot of other people wouldn't have tried, without this thread. :|

Kanore
Jan 30, 2008, 12:41 PM
Aw, I was about to say 'That teaches those 360 guys for putting down PC/PS2' regarding the glitch too :<

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 12:49 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:34, ne1first wrote:
the best you could have done for the community is to send the report quietly and not notify all the kiddies like you have just done. Thank you not.

Oh right so it doesnt matter if people sell items believing they are getting good messeta value only for that messeta value to be worth nothing tommorow.

It does'nt matter about trader who honestly believe they got a bargain on s+10's, then sell only to be banned for selling duped items... and at this point it's not started so anyone seeing a grinder for 800k would buy it as a bargain. Could happen to anyone not in the know. Or, I dunno maybe someones taking all day of to find a rare which with a rollback could be lost.

And of course, the only forum people use is psow, they dont go on the other sites... where in the last couple of hours info about the glitch on the www is being found in more and more places.

In fact it's better to be totally unprepared till the problem exists becuase I choose to keep quite huh? The best time to tell people it exists is NOW.

FYI Sega were informed some time back about the problem. They have not responded and not acknowledged the problem exists on PC/PS2... so I decided to for the sake of the community many of whom are cool people and my friends and even the people I don't like I don't want to lose their items or be banned for something they should have been told. I don't see how keeping quiet would have helped, I see how not saying anything may have caused a lot of people problems at best or bannings at worst. I know think a few people just look for arguements, I really do. Not the place or time. Hopefully you will now recognise why I fely the need to tell as much of the community as possible. It will get busy in a few hours and IMO if Sega don't act, it's just a question of time before messeta is worthless.

Kaleb
Jan 30, 2008, 12:49 PM
On 2008-01-30 08:42, Turbobrain wrote:
Man, I just posted on the official site and got moaned at saying I was advertising the glitch(I have not posted it) seems they dont realise in a few hours it will be in their FACE if they're online.

Of course, some were like 'thanks I will lock my room to stop shop hacking and my PM being zero'd'... how can this exploit 'harm' me? Well, plenty of ways especially those of you that put in items for max messeta for storage. Speaking of shops, if we get another load of haxed messeta than you may want to hold onto some of your better items if the value of messeta drops. Also I would'nt go buying any grinders as you may get involved in ST's 'trace' and be banned. On that note, don't be tempted to use it as you may well get banned forever... is it really worth it? Meh so many reasons I found it suprising from a community that has been plagued with haxxeta before. What's up with some people on there, always negative, always on the forums and always picking faults. Anyway nevermind I hope someone there benefits from the heads up.

Not putting down anyone or any other forum but... this site is brilliant, and most of the people here are pretty cool to. I guess that's the reason I thought I'd post this before the very real possibility of a big problem later. I could of kept it to myself or even used it to make a stack of messeta, buy all the good items from players stores before the glitch gets abused big time later(of course I would'nt, I don't like cheats!). I sorta wished I had not of bothered there. Here yes for sure.

I guess if it does get REAL bad theres still a distant possibility of a roll back. I hope not but I'm going to chill out until something is decided on how the problem will be handled.

They can just lock their rooms if they have items in their shop for stroage. Players can't access items in a locked shop, as it does not turn up on the list. Simple solution to that.

As for this glitch? Wonderful. I can honestly say it will not affect me in any way, shape, or form. I don't buy from player shops, nor do I run one. I give my excess to my friends, and in-game aquaintances.

Still, I see how this can.. turn out very bad for a lot of people. >.< Here's to hoping no one gets scammed.

Cheers

SATatami
Jan 30, 2008, 12:52 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:49, Turbobrain wrote:

Oh right so it doesnt matter if people sell items believing they are getting good messeta value only for that messeta value to be worth nothing tommorow.

It does'nt matter about trader who honestly believe they got a bargain on s+10's, then sell only to be banned for selling duped items... and at this point it's not started so anyone seeing a grinder for 800k would buy it as a bargain. Could happen to anyone not in the know. Or, I dunno maybe someones taking all day of to find a rare which with a rollback could be lost.

And of course, the only forum people use is psow, they dont go on the other sites... where in the last couple of hours info about the glitch on the www is being found in more and more places.

In fact it's better to be totally unprepared till the problem exists becuase I choose to keep quite huh? The best time to tell people it exists is NOW.

FYI Sega were informed some time back about the problem. They have not responded and not acknowledged the problem exists on PC/PS2... so I decided to for the sake of the community many of whom are cool people and my friends and even the people I don't like I don't want to lose their items or be banned for something they should have been told. I don't see how keeping quiet would have helped, I see how not saying anything may have caused a lot of people problems at best or bannings at worst. I know think a few people just look for arguements, I really do. Not the place or time. Hopefully you will now recognise why I fely the need to tell as much of the community as possible. It will get busy in a few hours and IMO if Sega don't act, it's just a question of time before messeta is worthless.

If it's worthless, give me all you meseta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But anyways, I think you're taking this a bit far, acting like the glitch is the damn PLAGUE.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 12:59 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:38, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Indeed. I had fully convinced myself it didn't work (I must have done something wrong). Not to sound full of myself, but I'm sure a lot of other people wouldn't have tried, without this thread. :|

They would have. I culd I could say why but believe me, they would have... as the next few days go on you will see why. Do you, honestly think, that people are not doing it now? I just choose not to cheat and thought the community should be warned.

Maybe it's better to have 30 people doing it and taking a few hours longer to ruin the econmy/buy out player shops than the community knowing about it and being prepared. I know how to do it and I'm not... just becuase people knows it exists they don't have to do it... and if you read all the thread I have given reasons why people should'nt do it.

I think the danger of being caught unaware outweighs the danger of peple knowing the existance of the cheat. People will find out very soon anyway one way or another. I just don't want that way to be a nasty one.

I mean, it's like not teaching kids about sex so they won't catch a STD... does'nt work.

ne1first
Jan 30, 2008, 01:06 PM
You think you are hero for telling people this? You are not.

It's all good to warn your friends or w/e and you should report this stuff to Sega, but dont come to a forum full of wannabe hackers to drop this info because up until now, the situation was perfectly allright in PC server. You just created a BIG problem where there wasn't one. This would have been fixed on thursday and then you could have come here and said: "you know what guys? It really worked. Good thing nobody knew"

And look at your post again, you're basically saying: " HAY GUYS I DUPED SOME GRINDERS AND BTW HERE ARE MY CHAR NAMES. "

Inb4 your ban

Keiko_Seisha
Jan 30, 2008, 01:07 PM
I agree with them deleting your topic on the official forums, and I believe this one should be gone as well. That is all.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:08 PM

I have answered this in more detail, see above. I knew some people would be pissed I am warning everyone.

Namely those that are duping now and were hoping to keep it queit for a bit longer so people would still be innocently selling their items for reasonable messeta. The dupers are the only group who have something to gain by people staying silent... and some of those have such big mouths in a few hours most people who want to know will be able to look in a number of places. Some people I guess have nothing to lose. A lot of people do, at best their items at worst their guardians license.

Reminds me of when someone told the forum how to find /synth fail Catilium easy people were like 'baw I was making serious messeta from that why you tell everyone you(etc)'. Though that was not cheating and on a small scale people were still bwaaaaa.

Powder Keg
Jan 30, 2008, 01:08 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:06, ne1first wrote:
You think you are hero for telling people this? You are not.

It's all good to warn your friends or w/e and you should report this stuff to Sega, but dont come to a forum full of wannabe hackers to drop this info because up until now, the situation was perfectly allright in PC server. You just created a BIG problem where there wasn't one. This would have been fixed on thursday and then you could have come here and said: "you know what guys? It really worked. Good thing nobody knew"

And look at your post again, you're basically saying: " HAY GUYS I DUPED SOME GRINDERS AND BTW HERE ARE MY CHAR NAMES. "

Inb4 your ban

Because PSOWorld is the entire information network of the PC and Xbox360 servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2008-01-30 10:09 ]</font>

Alamar
Jan 30, 2008, 01:18 PM
Inb4lock

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:20 PM
She calls the entire board wanna be hackers? LOL. It's not even hard to do. don't worry, some people are just really pissed cause they know that their exclusivity in making haxetta and buying items is about to end. There just annoyed they could'nt get a few more items out of it. And Keijo, you want people, maybe your friends to be caught unaware, maybe get banned? unless your duping theres no good reason why people should not know... and in a few hours people are going to know anyway thanks to another guy who is making it his business to spread the method.

Really some of you people! I know what murder is but I would'nt kill anyone, well not today:) I even know how to do it. It's sad that people here think that just because the community here know of the existance of hexetta, duping, etc their gonna do it themsleves for gain rather than be vigilant. Most people here are better than that.

In two decades in healthcare when dealing with public health, public information is knowledge is half the soloution... or maybe people are like... 'you taught me what Genital warts are man, thanks, I'm gonna get me some Genital warts now'. I believe forwarned is forarmed.

To summarise, I want people to know it exists and people are doing it now and it will get worse, someone is posting it around another few sites(the method). The reason is they can lose items at worse get banned. Sega are banning people for duping and even handling items... so don't do it. I am buying a few hours before people find out anyway by the abundance of messeta(I dont think people well sell s+10's cheap as it's to obvious). Finally, I have not told anyone how to do it, where to find the info and won't soon it'll be in your face. It may get so bad that Sega may be forced to do a roll back(not likely but not ruled out) so I wouldnt personally do too much lvling or rare hunting, etc do any I am really trying to help the community here, not be a hero. Just help. If people take out items worth buying, dont buy or try to make grinders for a while and trade only for high value items this will render the glitch more useless than anything Sega can do right now. As I said, I am just trying to help as people helped me the last time we had a problem like this on our server.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 10:32 ]</font>

SATatami
Jan 30, 2008, 01:25 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:20, Turbobrain wrote:
In two decades in healthcare when dealing with public health, public information is knowledge is half the soloution... or maybe people are like... 'you taught me what Genital warts are man, thanks, I'm gonna get me some Genital warts now'. I believe forwarned is forarmed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 10:23 ]</font>

... >_>; Are you for real? Comparing a game to public healthcare? It's not like you can dupe gold teeth IRL. It really is better to shut up then tell all in this case.

ne1first
Jan 30, 2008, 01:26 PM
You don't care about the community at all lol you're just seeking attention. And let me remind you it is YOU who has cheated and duped, not me. Leave your empty accusations for when you can prove them kthx

DarkEliteRico
Jan 30, 2008, 01:27 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:25, SATatami wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 10:23 ]</font>

... >_>; Are you for real? Comparing a game to public healthcare? It's not like you can dupe gold teeth IRL. It really is better to shut up then tell all in this case.

For a dental tech it's possible lol. Too bad it doesn't get me any thing :/

Danger_Girl
Jan 30, 2008, 01:29 PM
By now most people aware of the glitch are also aware that exploiting it may put their account at risk.

Turbobrain: You're making yourself look like a complete buffoon comparing proliferation of STDs to people exploiting a glitch in a videogame.

Alamar
Jan 30, 2008, 01:29 PM
knowledge is good but this is not a health matter. In this case knowledge is power the wrong kind. There are to many people out there that will be to tempted to try this. I think your intentions were good. Don't ask Don't tell is what should have happened here. This is way different then any warning about drinking bad water or ice on the roads etc. This gets people curious to try it. I think you could have started a problem where one did not exist. With the ban hammer coming people will still try now that you announced HEY IT WORKS. Just rethink your actions next time before posting. This is not a health care situation.

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm with ne1first here. This topic was completely uncalled for and only made the situation worse. Good going http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:33 PM
I see that English is not peoples first language.

AxelgearVII
Jan 30, 2008, 01:36 PM
Pretty much with the crowd. The negatives of posting this thread far outweigh the postives. US lost.

Alamar
Jan 30, 2008, 01:38 PM
People giving their opinions on what you posted and all you can do is attack them. Nice, what did you want to happen? Us to break out the pedestal to put you on? Like I said "Don't ask Don't tell" was the correct action to take.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:43 PM
To summarise, I want people to know it exists and people are doing it now and it will get worse, someone is posting it around another few sites(the method). The reason is they can lose items at worse get banned. Sega are banning people for duping and even handling items... so don't do it. I am buying a few hours before people find out anyway by the abundance of messeta(I dont think people well sell s+10's cheap as it's to obvious). Finally, I have not told anyone how to do it, where to find the info and won't soon it'll be in your face. It may get so bad that Sega may be forced to do a roll back(not likely but not ruled out) so I wouldnt personally do too much lvling or rare hunting, etc do any I am really trying to help the community here, not be a hero. Just help. If people take out items worth buying, dont buy or try to make grinders for a while and trade only for high value items this will render the glitch more useless than anything Sega can do right now. As I said, I am just trying to help as people helped me the last time we had a problem like this on our server.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 10:32 ]</font>

I think google has some ok translation services... maybe they can translate it into moron for some people.

Though.. note to self, next time you think of helping this community don't bother. The few that thank-you are outweighed by the dupers that are pissed you are warning people, they make themselves so obvious by there resentment of me informing people of this problem.

And those that are'nt looking at the entire situation... lol serious I know many of you are kids but if you have kids one day do you think not teaching them that a problems in society exist, they will do fine? Well this community has a problem... the people that will hack already have looked were the method is, it was actually posted on official site and HERE.

I just don't understand why it's better to let the dupers dupe in secret and let the other people on the game carry on oblivous to the fact there getting screwed.

ne1first
he's a xenophobe too, it seems

Powder Keg
Since most people decided to completely ignore my post, let me try to make it a little clearer:

PO...PSOW is not the only place where people see things. And isn't it pretty much obvious that it would work on another server, considering it's the *gasp* exact same game?

The way I look at it, the faster everyone knows it's around, the faster the issue can be resolved. (Anyone remember passbreak in PSO? Yeah, like that.)

beatrixkiddo
Jan 30, 2008, 01:46 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:33, Turbobrain wrote:

Irony.

Powder Keg
Jan 30, 2008, 01:48 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:46, beatrixkiddo wrote:

On 2008-01-30 10:33, Turbobrain wrote:

Irony.

I knew either you or Obsidian were going to get that. XD

Alamar
Jan 30, 2008, 01:48 PM
I remember a lot from PSO Like this exact same glitch. But the internet was not then what it is today. All I am saying is people should be careful of what they post not just here but anywhere about this game and its glitches. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:50 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:43, Artea wrote:
Since most people decided to completely ignore my post, let me try to make it a little clearer:

PO...PSOW is not the only place where people see things. And isn't it pretty much obvious that it would work on another server, considering it's the *gasp* exact same game?

The way I look at it, the faster everyone knows it's around, the faster the issue can be resolved. (Anyone remember passbreak in PSO? Yeah, like that.)

The way I see it to. I wish I could say more but ppl really think this is the only place on the net. Maybe when they see what I mean(and you and others) they may see why I wanted to warn ppl asap.

Why a couple of people here think I expect anything for warning people? The only thing I expected was a few thanks and a few pissed of dupers posting and trying to get my post off coz their haxetta won't buy much as people learn to be vigilant.

So far I've been right. And why I think of it, whatisname? Me get banned, well, sheesh, read OP, I TOLD them I was able to do it, I sent email lol. It's not like er, 'some' people that are doing it for max messeta;cough;

DEFINETLY like the time the guy posted about making easy Catilium... he got grief from people who wanted to make a ton of messeta out of peoples ignorance.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 01:53 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:43, ne1first wrote:
he's a xenophobe too, it seems

no but I don't like cheaters very much. Really.. wtf where did you get THAT from?

Addark
Jan 30, 2008, 01:58 PM
Wow. So warning people in advance about news that's GOING to get out anyway and the people jump down your throat.

Classy.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:00 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:48, Alamar wrote:
I remember a lot from PSO Like this exact same glitch. But the internet was not then what it is today. All I am saying is people should be careful of what they post not just here but anywhere about this game and its glitches. Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

Your right, I did expect baaawing, shit, insults from a few people, especially those that were doing the cheat themselves(notice a pattern from the same few people?).

Maybe a few thank you for the heads-up.

Many here were'nt on PSO but yeah I remember the PC glitch that made messeta worthless in a matter of days... some people lost out.

All I'm trying to say, is, BE carefull. If it does'nt affect you, you never trade, sell or grind fine... you dont need to worry. I think if they'd been prepared better on the 360(ie someone had blown the whistle early) people could have closed shops, not bought s+10's making the whole thing less appealing and causing less loss... ultimately ppl would not be wtf when they went to login and they could not becuase their account was banned. As I keep sayin, I emailed Sega first but nothing yet.

Cracka_J
Jan 30, 2008, 02:06 PM
meh, after seeing the vid yesterday, I was already convinced it was possible. didn't even want to test it due to the bans they're handing out on xbox....but as a former game tester it looked like it was 99.99% replicable cross-platform.

it's a lose/lose situation folks, until sega resolves the issue. on one hand, this guy posts nothing and you all get jacked by people abusing the glitch...and on the other, we have the current situation. nothing good can come out of this until there is a fix in place, and the necessary steps (reporting it to sega) have already been taken. so let's all just do the community a favor and stfu for a bit...sega needs to sort out this issue immediately.

Alamar
Jan 30, 2008, 02:07 PM
So is there any truth that Sega was mailed about this a month ago? If that rumor is true then they failed.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:08 PM
On 2008-01-30 10:58, Addark wrote:
Wow. So warning people in advance about news that's GOING to get out anyway and the people jump down your throat.

Classy.

Exactly, it already IS out.

It's only the same few people that are pissed. I've been around the block on this game... now what type of person has something to loose by community vigilince?

I don't know I'm too dumb. I'm a xenophobic buffoon(etc) who needs a bit of hero worship becuase I felt warning people a few hours before the problem was in their face and the messeta worth little, items gone and those s+10's they bought for a bargain s+10... gone to... then when they try to log in banned... why? oh they were hacked! whadafuk/// I did'nt know...

Serious I don't mind some people if they have a valid point... I knew posting this would make a handfull of people try... but more people be aware and able to take steps to protect themsleves. But yeah, the information is out there and when it gets busy it will be bad... on that point anyone that is really wants to do it... probably already is.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:14 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:07, Alamar wrote:
So is there any truth that Sega was mailed about this a month ago? If that rumor is true then they failed.

Thats the thing. They've known for months it's possible. They knew at Christmas. They even acknowledge that. I could have posted then.

I could have posted then... but I've held back till the last possible moment. When it was posted on the vid site I was.. o and when it was posted step by step on another site for pc/ps2 I mailed again.

I know other people know and are abusing this on our server.

I felt the best thing to do was to inform people... lock their shop, not buy s+10's for a while till Sega works it out. And some people are pissed at me? makes you wonder why, does'nt it? what have they got to lose>.>.

Addark
Jan 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:08, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2008-01-30 10:58, Addark wrote:

Classy.

Exactly, it already IS out.

It's only the same few people that are pissed. I've been around the block on this game... now what type of person has something to loose by community vigilince?

I don't know I'm too dumb. I'm a xenophobic buffoon(etc) who needs a bit of hero worship becuase I felt warning people a few hours before the problem was in their face and the messeta worth little, items gone and those s+10's they bought for a bargain s+10... gone to... then when they try to log in banned... why? oh they were hacked! whadafuk/// I did'nt know...

Serious I don't mind some people if they have a valid point... I knew posting this would make a handfull of people try... but more people be aware and able to take steps to protect themsleves. But yeah, the information is out there and when it gets busy it will be bad... on that point anyone that is really wants to do it... probably already is.

Yeah. :/ I need to stop coming here. I only came to check on what was going on..

I play 360 so it's already too late. But you tried, anyway. If I played PC/PS2 I'd thank you anyway. XD

biggabertha
Jan 30, 2008, 02:18 PM
Considering what Sonic Team have done in the past, what are the likely chances that they will initiate a server rollback? We are several days into the week now, so there's a lot standing to be lost.

What are the chances that those of us who made S+10 grinders legitly (and luckily) will be allowed to keep them and what about those of us whom have purchased them, used them and gone back to purchase some more going to have some kind of action taken against us?

Thank you for letting those of us who do care know, acts of courage like this always have very little reward compared to the amount of hardship you yourself must endure.

Astarin
Jan 30, 2008, 02:23 PM
People are giving Turbobrain too much spotlight by going off on this.

In short: don't exploit the glitch. Sega's official forums have noted that they are banning accounts of users who do this. The problem will thus be resolved. As someone said, it's not the freakin' plague.

Cracka_J
Jan 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:14, Turbobrain wrote:
Thats the thing. They've known for months it's possible. They knew at Christmas. They even acknowledge that. I could have posted then.

I could have posted then... but I've held back till the last possible moment. When it was posted on the vid site I was.. o and when it was posted step by step on another site for pc/ps2 I mailed again.

ok, I call bs on this now. you just said you only tested the thing in the past day with A+1 grinders, yet now acknowledge knowing about it (and likely using it...if it's been available for that long) for over a month.

you are either
1-lying that it is capable of reproduction on the ps2/pc servers to get attention or
2-trying to salvage some last respect from the community after knowingly using the glitch for over a month

I'm guessing 2. Either way, I've lost any remaining respect for you as a gamer and or part of our community. You nailed yourself on this one.

ayrista
Jan 30, 2008, 02:38 PM
failed martyrdom at its finest

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:43 PM
Oh my, it's Crackhed, they are coming out the woodwork. Got 99mil for your repca[B] then(bahaha remembers that) I un bl'd you just to see your raving post on the Trade board... meh your number dodgy book salesman here. That being said.

'We have been investigating this issue for a few weeks, and some people might have heard that we had suspended about a dozen suspected accounts before Sonic Team was able to zero in on the logs of the cheaters and report them to the GMs. We released the accounts that were only guilty of buying and selling duplicated items and permanently banned the known cheaters. ' Jake/Chillaura.

-should sort that out lol.

Hey, how's the rash anyway?... no more drunken NAMBLA meetings for you!

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:45 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:38, ayrista wrote:
failed martyrdom at its finest

Is this you 6th or what post on this thread?

I match you at emo kid and raise you on 'yer mamma' retort.

Where your friends? playtime? Muppet show special? Gone back to the official forum?

Kietrinia
Jan 30, 2008, 02:49 PM
I have a large pile of Grinder S+9s in my shop..now I'm a bit worried of being accused. On top of that, I can't get back to my PC until tonight, and who knows what'll happen by then.

Even if I could get back to take them down, I can't really afford to take them down. That pile is basically all the meseta I have. I invested alot of meseta into them and I'm trying to liquidate them to get back on my feet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I was the lowest price as of this morning (lil under 600k each), and I just hope that anyone who does manage the trick undercuts me by a lot so I don't get accused. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kietrinia on 2008-01-30 11:52 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:51 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:23, Astarin wrote:
People are giving Turbobrain too much spotlight by going off on this.

In short: don't exploit the glitch. Sega's official forums have noted that they are banning accounts of users who do this. The problem will thus be resolved. As someone said, it's not the freakin' plague.

Actually, it's just about 3/4 people I don't get on with, most likely linked with certain people that are friends of a certain person of a certain forum I can't stand.

I think they belong to the same school computer club.

The problem is they can get rid of the glitch but weeding out the messeta is much harder. The messeta is the problem.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 02:54 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:49, Kietrinia wrote:
I have a large pile of Grinder S+9s in my shop..now I'm a bit worried of being accused.

The only problem is that if I take them down, that's basically all the meseta I have. I invested alot of meseta into them and I'm trying to liquidate them to get back on my feet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

How large? These people were selling stacks on the 360... at this time it's not too much a problem.

I keep trying to impress on people it will become a problem.

Saying that though if there legit you have no problem.

And if there legit, don't worry about what people say. As you can see from here... PSU has a fair share of what we used to call 'special needs children'. Ultimatly ST have some way of telling if someone has glitched them or not.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 30, 2008, 02:57 PM
No, ST doesn't, which is why they're suspending any accounts selling grinders at "suspicious prices", so they can investigate said accounts in further detail. They can't just tell right away.

Kamiense
Jan 30, 2008, 03:01 PM
I have a large pile of Grinder S+9s in my shop..now I'm a bit worried of being accused. On top of that, I can't get back to my PC until tonight, and who knows what'll happen by then.

Even if I could get back to take them down, I can't really afford to take them down. That pile is basically all the meseta I have. I invested alot of meseta into them and I'm trying to liquidate them to get back on my feet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I was the lowest price as of this morning (lil under 600k each), and I just hope that anyone who does manage the trick undercuts me by a lot so I don't get accused. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kietrinia on 2008-01-30 11:52 ]</font>

I think you'll be fine Kit. I think there might be a way to tell whether the grinder was taken out of a PM or not and were it originated from. People who have a lot of money (I've been a target before) will probably be acussed as well.

ne1first
Jan 30, 2008, 03:02 PM
Its funny how Turbodrain keeps accusing anyone who doesnt worship him as the new PSU hero of glitching when likely he is the only one person in this thread who has cheated. GTFO CHEATER! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cracka_J
Jan 30, 2008, 03:04 PM
This guy has lost his head.
You're posting paragraphs and making 0 sense to anyone.
It's already over for you man, just give up already. You'll have a shiny new psu ban in a few days anyway from abusing the glitch. Just give it up.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:06 PM
The majority of us already knew this, we just don't do it.

Ryoki
Jan 30, 2008, 03:06 PM
I didn't even know there was a glitch for grinders.

And not surprisingly, I still don't care.

And if you guys are getting mad at Turbobrain for testing a glitch, you really are all hopeless. Leave him alone, for Christ's sake. It seems like topic posters are always getting abused on this forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2008-01-30 12:07 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2008, 03:09 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:06, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2008-01-30 09:02, Sekani wrote:

The problem is the hexetta, it's REALLY easy to make with this glitch. And the glitch is REALLY easy. Also, you dont need 3rd party applications to do this, it's in game as you said and i think will be hard to remove. Very hard.

Trust me though, anyone, I mean anyone with the knowledge can make max messeta in maybe an hour or two.

And once that messeta in circualtion, there is very little that can be done, as we've learnt.

I'll quote the post I made on another forum.

Did you know? It'll take you 1429 stacks of S+10 Grinders to reach 99,999,999 meseta? That's 2,858 trips to your room, and 4,287 loaded areas (I think).

You'll have to do the glitch 47 times, and send back 30 full stacks of Grinders (which will never happen, so add at least 10 tries to that, assuming you can do it on the first try every time).

Now, assuming you spend...five minutes per sale of a stack (Gotta go to your room and back everytime, as stated above), you'll spend 7,145 minutes getting to max meseta. That's 119 hours, which is just shy of 5 days. That's not including the time it actually takes you to do the glitch.

The only way you're going to strike it rich quick is if you're selling them in your shop, which will get you banned.

True story. S+10s only NPC for 720 meseta a piece.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:16 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:02, ne1first wrote:
Its funny how Turbodrain keeps accusing anyone who doesnt worship him as the new PSU hero of glitching when likely he is the only one person in this thread who has cheated. GTFO CHEATER! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats, this is must be your 10th post here and you still have made no point.

I just think it's funny why you protest so much about people being vigilant like it's a bad thing and I'm not the only one(looks at mail).

I wondered how long it would be before the name thing started... well done you have proggresed to flamer lvl2.

Your imagination is strange, I think you have issues... why do you think I want anything for telling people about a glitch that is going to be used and is now at this time all over the web. But yeah I got something you can worship.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:17 PM
Turbobrain shall go down in PSU history as the first AND last person to use the grinder glitch on the PC/PS2 servers!

pikachief
Jan 30, 2008, 03:18 PM
On 2008-01-30 08:42, Turbobrain wrote:

i was trying to see if u could dupe other stuff besides grinders to show sega to see if they could react quicker, and now im being reported for it >.> lol

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:19 PM
I highly doubt PC/PS2 will see anything from this simply because we have fewer people willing to exploit it, I mean seriously if we truly wanted to cheat for our meseta we have far easier means.

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2008, 03:21 PM

People only seem to duplicate their S+10s. The GMs only suspect the people who are selling them at absurdly low prices.

I'm still curious as to why people thought this wouldn't work on your side.

And Artea, I only just got here. Rest assured, I got the irony.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:23 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:06, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

The majority of people who actually do there homework... now it's on 2 very popular sites, with step by step instructions and pictures for the not to fast... a whole bunch of people will start using it.

This has existed for a few weeks now, Sega have been aware of it. When it was made public and everyone on 360 told everyone else within a matter of hours s+10's went down to 8k.

It's not the grinders per se that are the problem, it's the glitched messeta.... I used to keep a lot of my S rank weps in my shop for high messeta knowing that likely no one will buy them... on the 360 apparently the shops have been cleaned out.

My intention of this post is for people to close their shops. If/when people start haxing messseta it will be in the system and again make messeta worthless. The items will retain their trade value. I don't understand why 3/4 people who post 6/7/8 times on the same thread are so pissed about this... unless>.>

pikachief
Jan 30, 2008, 03:23 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:21, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

People only seem to duplicate their S+10s. The GMs only suspect the people who are selling them at absurdly low prices.

thats y i used A+5's cuz i wasnt trying to get anything from the glitch lol

a guy gave me some A+5's to try out the glitch and now im being reported lol

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
Again Turbobrain, many of us ALREADY knew it would work, we just don't do it. Also if we wanted to hack meseta we have easier means to do it with. This will not have any effect on us especially considering we all know Sega is dealing with it as we speak, it would be pretty dumb to choose now of all times to start glitching meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 12:26 ]</font>

Starrz
Jan 30, 2008, 03:26 PM
OH NOEZ

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d27/Starrz87/PsuIlluminus2008-01-3015-20-55-36.jpg

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:28 PM
[quote]On 2008-01-30 12:19, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
I highly doubt PC/PS2 will see anything from this simply because we have fewer people willing to exploit it, I mean seriously if we truly wanted to cheat for our meseta we have far easier means.

I wondered how long it would be before mikagaga's boyfriends came over from the ficial forum.

One day this game will end, and then you will get old(alone likely) then you'll die, then after that the world will be consumed by the sun, after that there will be a blackhole... and after that the universe will start falling into itself... however, one fact will remain that the crew that run the ficial forum(mikaka, star trek kid, Aeryn Z, to Nimwit and the rest of NAMBLA PSU juniors club) will have been the biggest fuckwits in existence. So save your shit and use it for fertaliser.

The 1st=unlikely the last=uh hu... have you taken your meds today? And what 'easier means'? running missions for messeta hack?

I can see the future... trek+ficial forum buddies come and join ranks with 3 or 4 other boyfriends... make serial trolling posts and after it get's locked give each other oral pleasure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 12:32 ]</font>

unicorn
Jan 30, 2008, 03:29 PM
I've seen Turbotrain's character. Lots of meseta.

Its hax.

JarinKail
Jan 30, 2008, 03:30 PM
Jesus christ, what a retarded thread.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:31 PM
I've been on these forums far longer than you Turbobrain, I just rarely post here.

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2008, 03:31 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:23, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2008-01-30 12:06, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

The majority of people who actually do there homework... now it's on 2 very popular sites, with step by step instructions and pictures for the not to fast... a whole bunch of people will start using it.

This has existed for a few weeks now, Sega have been aware of it. When it was made public and everyone on 360 told everyone else within a matter of hours s+10's went down to 8k.

It's not the grinders per se that are the problem, it's the glitched messeta.... I used to keep a lot of my S rank weps in my shop for high messeta knowing that likely no one will buy them... on the 360 apparently the shops have been cleaned out.

My intention of this post is for people to close their shops. If/when people start haxing messseta it will be in the system and again make messeta worthless. The items will retain their trade value. I don't understand why 3/4 people who post 6/7/8 times on the same thread are so pissed about this... unless>.>

You clearly didn't read my math post.

You also clearly don't know as much as you think you do about our servers, because when I signed off last night, S+10s were 15k. There were also zillions for sale. They weren't "cleaned out."

The reason people are pissed here is because you're being a melodramatic, contradictory, hypocritical ignoramus.

DoubleJG
Jan 30, 2008, 03:32 PM
*continues to mass produce horrible A+1 grinders and throw them in the trash* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I refuse to use a glitch to get good grinders... I'd much rather enjoy the "OMG I ACTUALLY MADE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T +1" reaction that I get from a rare time to time XD

Sol-Edge
Jan 30, 2008, 03:32 PM
Lol.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:35 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:31, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
I've been on these forums far longer than you Turbobrain, I just rarely post here.

Really, ok whatever. So why make like 8 posts on the same page. 1 post per sentence? Like if you post more than people will use mob mentality and agree with you right? No, if your doing that you saw it on TV. Hey, it's play time on the ficial forum! Better go, bye...

Mikaga
Jan 30, 2008, 03:36 PM
Having a join date contest now, are we?

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:38 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:35, Turbobrain wrote:

Really, ok whatever. So why make like 8 posts on the same page. 1 post per sentence? Like if you post more than people will use mob mentality and agree with you right? No, if your doing that you saw it on TV. Hey, it's play time on the ficial forum! Better go, bye...

No I am just posting here for the sake of posting. anyways it's time for this to have made its way here:

Dear:

[X] Inferior being
[ ] Troll
[X] n00blet
[X] Ye who has incurred my wrath
[ ] Person with the grammar of a chimpanzee

You are being flamed because:

[X] You exist
[ ] You posted a Religious Thread
[ ] You posted an accusation with no proof
[ ] You posted a thread containing 1337 talk
[ ] You posted a me > u thread
[ ] You posted a ZOMG DIS GEAM IS DA SUXX0RS thread
[ ] You broke our Captain Planet summons
[X] You posted a worthless thread
[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] You committed crimes against pork biproducts
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You haven't read the TOS
[ ] You made baby Jesus cry
[X] You don't know which board to post in
[X] You just plain suck
[ ] You posted false information
[X] You posted something totally uninteresting
[ ] You double posted
[ ] You killed a kitten
[ ] You're spamming MY thread
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS
[ ] You posted racist crap
[X] I don't like your tone of voice
[ ] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums
[ ] Yuo mispeled evry sengle wurd.
[ ] Your parents are related
[ ] You and your wife are related
[ ] You dated my sister
[ ] You dated my brother
[ ] You made love to my dog
[ ] You insulted the power of Fwee
[X] You insulted the Sega Board Gods (FIH, Anza, or Zael)
[X] You're breathing too much of my oxygen

In Punishment, You Must:

[ ] Give up your new user account
[ ] shut up and get the hell out
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Watch Teletubbies
[ ] Read the ****ing TOS
[ ] Read the ****ing TOS again
[ ] Call English and inform him that you're sorry you molested him
[ ] Call Chuck Norris and inform him he sucks
[ ] Make love to Ralph Nader
[ ] Lick a frozen telephone pole
[ ] Go to your room with no supper
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of a Highway
[ ] Recite the Greek alphabet backwards
[ ] Take a bath in bleach
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon
[ ] Eat my arse
[ ] Grind a rail on your sack
[X] All of the above

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Fwee
[ ] 1 R 1337
[X] lolpwnt
[ ] GG no re
[ ] Bite me
[X] Get a life
[X] Me > u
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION
[ ] n00b
[ ] Go to hell
[X] Your IQ must be 7
[ ] Take your **** somewhere else
[ ] shut up and get the hell out
[ ] Learn to post or get the hell out
[ ] Go jump into some industrial equipment
[X] kthxbai
[ ] All of the above

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 03:39 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:28, Turbobrain wrote:
I wondered how long it would be before mikagaga's boyfriends came over from the ficial forum.

One day this game will end, and then you will get old(alone likely) then you'll die, then after that the world will be consumed by the sun, after that there will be a blackhole... and after that the universe will start falling into itself... however, one fact will remain that the crew that run the ficial forum(mikaka, star trek kid, Aeryn Z, to Nimwit and the rest of NAMBLA PSU juniors club) will have been the biggest fuckwits in existence. So save your shit and use it for fertaliser.

The 1st=unlikely the last=uh hu... have you taken your meds today? And what 'easier means'? running missions for messeta hack?

I can see the future... trek+ficial forum buddies come and join ranks with 3 or 4 other boyfriends... make serial trolling posts and after it get's locked give each other oral pleasure.
Now now, that doesn't sound very hero-like. You can't possibly expect to be recognized as the GREAT HERO WHO SAVED PC/PS2 SERVERS if you're gunna throw kiddy insults to the opposition. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jife_Jifremok
I only wanna know whether or not this is gonna lead to some rollback, and I'm not reading through all that made-of-fail gobbledegook after the OP just to find out.

Turbobrain
Lol I toldja.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:41 PM
I really need to post here more often.

Thela
Jan 30, 2008, 03:43 PM
OP is the dumbest person.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:45 PM
Also it's Quiet, not Quite.
2 words with very similar spellings but with very different meanings.

THE WONDERS OF ENGLISH, OH MY!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 12:46 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2008, 03:45 PM
On 2008-01-30 11:23, Astarin wrote:
As someone said, it's not the freakin' plague.

Quite right, if it was the plague, it would have been my fault, and it's definitely not my fault.

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:45, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 12:46 ]</font>

English isn't peoples first language, I think.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:47 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:46, omegapirate2k wrote:

He's from the UK, so yes it is.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:48 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:39, Zael wrote:

Now now, that doesn't sound very hero-like. You can't possibly expect to be recognized as the GREAT HERO WHO SAVED PC/PS2 SERVERS if you're gunna throw kiddy insults to the opposition. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's cool. How's about the guy that told ppl everyone about the haxetta so they stopped trading and all that hard earned haxetta was pretty much worthless. Becuase of this they are pissed at the guy that gave the heads up.

I want to be the patron Saint of giving the giving the hexata bunch a headache.

And the same fools... the more they bump this thread with there 10th post(your a fucking idiot Turdbrain, I don't like you, you suck noob) AND they get their friends to do the same.

And the funny thing is it they actually started the topic again on the fiscal site so(as I predicted)and when it got locked, came here. So yeah, go on, call my another name, insult my family, say I'm ugly...

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2008, 03:49 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:47, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

That's the best part.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:50 PM
You told us about haxeta that didn't exist. No one, or atleast a very small minority is using this glitch on our servers as can be seen by doing a simple shop search.

Kietrinia
Jan 30, 2008, 03:50 PM
*snickering at TrekkiesUnite's topic with the checklist*

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:54 PM

[quote]On 2008-01-30 12:45, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

I live in the UK. I guess that's what it says on my location.... er.. how do you know where I'm from?

Oh wow... you started picking on my bad spelling... I'm disappionted... I expected better than that... you must be stoned on cawk again.

So really, I have yet to see a post by your group, one post that is relevant to the OT.

Really tell me what do you make of all this messeta duping for items that are going to drop soon anyway? Should Sega have acted faster? Should people really be informed if a ton of hexeta is out there or be in the not know? Go on... maybe make a join statement but in ONE post, if possible.

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 03:56 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:48, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2008-01-30 12:39, Zael wrote:

So yeah, go on, call my another name, insult my family, say I'm ugly...

I would but you're probably tired of hearing it all the time IRL. I'm not that mean http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RegulusHikari
Jan 30, 2008, 03:56 PM
Turbo, you deserve every bit of this flaming you're receiving. Not only did you contradict yourself BIG TIME, you even threw flames around at people to cover your ass.

Name calling on an internet message board? Tisk tisk, I thought we finished that in 6th grade.

Hope this attention looks nice on your mantelpiece right next to that banned account.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
Most of my posts have been relevant, you are just being dumbtarded.

Also there are only 2 S+10 grinders for sale, and I just did a run of the shops, they are all empty meaning no one is glitching.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 13:00 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:50, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
You told us about haxeta that didn't exist. No one, or atleast a very small minority is using this glitch on our servers as can be seen by doing a simple shop search.

I refer to my last post.

Though, in respone, can you please tell me how I do a search for a stacks of messeta.

With all this publicity that YOUR gang hass actually helped give, any self concious duper is not going to put any s+10's up, are they... I mean you'd have to be uber dumb for that.

Or you mean that theres still lots of 'good' stuff in the shops...? that'd be the first time.

relentless
Jan 30, 2008, 03:58 PM
Lol at the whole thread.
Oh and, TrekkiesUnite wins.

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2008, 03:59 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:54, Turbobrain wrote:

[quote]On 2008-01-30 12:45, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

I live in the UK. I guess that's what it says on my location.... er.. how do you know where I'm from?

Oh wow... you started picking on my bad spelling... I'm disappionted... I expected better than that... you must be stoned on cawk again.

So really, I have yet to see a post by your group, one post that is relevant to the OT.

Really tell me what do you make of all this messeta duping for items that are going to drop soon anyway? Should Sega have acted faster? Should people really be informed if a ton of hexeta is out there or be in the not know? Go on... maybe make a join statement but in ONE post, if possible.

But you're the one who was mocking other people because of their grammar...

Oh fuck this. It's not worth being banned over.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 03:59 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:57, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

like that one? man your a sharp tool.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 04:02 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:59, Turbobrain wrote:

like that one? man your a sharp tool.

My mommy used to call my sonny because I was so bright!

On a side note, your argument is made of lose and fail.

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2008, 04:02 PM
On 2008-01-30 12:59, Turbobrain wrote:

Like that one? Man you're a sharp tool.

Fixed!

Kaleb
Jan 30, 2008, 04:03 PM
O.o; Sweet merciful, people. Talk about straying from the topic at hand.

Regardless of the potential consequences of his initial post, turbo did do a good thing.

Best case scenario, people see this, know they'll likely get banned, and don't do it.

Worst case scenario, the moron kiddie hackers that play the game seeit, do it, and get banned.

I mean, really now. Is any one who fully understands the situation(and its consequences) really stupid enough to actually try to dupe the grinders, knowing full well SEGA can tell if they've done it or not? God, I genuinely hope no one that plays this game is that foolish...

Besides, even if we lose a few shallow-end-of-the-gene-ool-inhabitants..how, exactly, is culling the herd a bad thing? We might lose 10 or 15 morons at most. I see no problem. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Can we stop arguing now? >.> Don't make me break out the hose!

AlexCraig
Jan 30, 2008, 04:04 PM
You guys do know flaming in any way is against the forum rules, don't you?