PDA

View Full Version : The terror of Team Photon (fanfic)

G-Assassin
Jan 14, 2003, 09:48 PM
(You've been under a rock if you don't know what I'm poking fun at. I'm going to make comics about this story on esenet.com soon)

My name is Ryker. I'm a FOnewm and a professional MAG thief. I work for the organization known as Team Photon. What I am about to tell you, you are not to repeat to anyone, as it will compromise the organization and I will be, uh, terminated from my position.

How did it begin...

Yes I remember... I was a rich young newman boy, I had it all. Money, mansion, butlers, and toys aplenty. The problem was, I didn't WANT it all. I'd trade it all for a better life. My parents were so controlling, they acted too secure, as if they knew the exact outcome of my life. The final straw happened one Friday after I came home from school, porting my uniform (went to a private school), my sunglasses and crown hat and clogs. I opened the door to find both my parents seated in the den, and there was a girl with them about my age. I was still terribly afraid of girls, and this one was the scariest of all. I can't recall her name as of this moment, but she does look a lot like my partner today, Lola.