PDA

View Full Version : =/

Leviathan
Jan 30, 2008, 05:45 PM
I had a friend for a year that I liked a whole lot. He liked me just the same. I helped him through a lot of the stuff he went through, as he did the same for me. We even talked about getting together when the new school year was about to start. Yet as soon as he started the new year he took interest in some scene girl &just left me. We were still friends but not as close as we used to be. Later on as time went on, he became a real ass hole &pushed me away. <His reason to getting a girlfriend is because he wanted something physical.> And now he "wants" me back.

My question is why do I feel like shit half the time. =/

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2008, 05:53 PM
You should give the guy another chance I think. People mess up sometimes, so you should try being friends with him again, so you can see if he's still worth your time.

EphekZ
Jan 30, 2008, 06:38 PM
YOU NEED TO PUT OUT! DOME HIM NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM!

Seriously though, the fact that you helped him through some "shit" is already means to stay away. "shit" creates drama, drama creates sad faces. Look for a guy that isn't a total douche, and won't create drama. You're in HS, I assume? HS has enough drama, relationships are meant to take that shit away, no need for your relationship to create even more.

oh, and the fact that he hooked up with the other chick instantaneously, means you were just guna be a fling and nothing more, to him anyway. He's not worth it.