PDA

View Full Version : Origin of my characters....

pikachief
Jan 30, 2008, 06:31 PM
Im bored so i'd like to inform the PSO-W Community about the history of my characters without the topic being moved http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

Eathan and Laia had a daughter named Katherine but couldn't tell anyone so they threw it in the deserts of moatoob. A baker from parum searching for grilled hotdogs found her being raised by Lupuchas. He decided to take her for himself and hid her in the storage room in the back of his bakery of parum. She looked like a poor lost kitten when he found her so he named her Kitty.

When Kitty hit the age of 16 the baker told her about her real parents an she felt it was in her blod to become a guardian and hunt for a nuteral crea doubles and an eletric blackheart to represent her father (lol she just needs that blackheart)

With the money she saved up from her guardians rewards she bought a cast to hunt rares for her.
She named it VOLTRON.

Then her attraction grew and she fell in love with the cast. They then gave birth to the female cast "THE TANK" and the female human "MiniKitty"

VOLTRON has his rare collection complete and Kitty is about to finish her rare collection on friday, so now she is hunting rares for their children http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol >.>

And there u have it. The history of Kitty and how that brought forth my other characters! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 06:41 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/PSU%20Screens/THISONE.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Rickilee (my main.) Her name is the french female form of Rick, meaing tough. She is (clearly) a genderly confused woman. She is inherrently racist, believing that all CASTs are meant to transform into kitchen ware, beasts are meant to be hunted and eaten, and newmans are butlers, waitresses, and fan service.

I have a caseal whose name is an anagram of "whore bot," named Bow Teroh.

There's a third guy, ApertureScience, created by a friend who wanted to try online.

pikachief
Jan 30, 2008, 06:43 PM
Aperture Science, we do what we can, because, we must

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 06:44 PM
On 2008-01-30 15:43, pikachief wrote:
Aperture Science, we do what we can, because, we must

you reversed it

pikachief
Jan 30, 2008, 06:45 PM
i dont know the song lol i beat the game twice like a month ago >.>

Sayara
Jan 30, 2008, 06:54 PM
Tingle-> Chincle http://www.ultrace.com/avatars/022104/arcade/pbobble3-twinkle.gif
or Twinkle. I got a mis-translation that her name was TINGLE originally.

Usada-> Well Rabienrose originally but sh eturned to her own sort of persona.

I'LL TEAR THEM TO PIECES!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayara on 2008-01-30 15:56 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jan 30, 2008, 08:30 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg181/xblah/other/ohgod.jpg

DekaoTheRAmar
Jan 30, 2008, 08:37 PM
how can a robot impregnate a human?

How can a human give birth to a robot?

Wouldn't the rest of the Guardian's notice Laia is pregnant i mean she doesn't exactly wear clothing that would hide such a thing.

@__@;

PhotonDrop
Jan 30, 2008, 09:20 PM
Oh I love these kinds of threads.

Jackson Arcadia(name in homage to a friend's PSO character), Human M

Jackson joined the Guardians in the wake of the initial SEED invasion. After discovering a natural talent with swords while protecting his family from a horde of rampaging beasts(not the race), he was compelled to do more when he discovered the SEED was attacking the entire solar system.

As a human that grew up on Neudaiz, Jackson was used to racism, but always viewed it as a sick joke. From his point of view, he sees Newmans, CASTs, and Beasts as a testament to the power men have. While respectful of other people's views, he will always speak out whenever racism becomes an issue.

Thanks to his new occupation, his wife is always on his case whenever Jackson is assigned missions with other women.

Nudrop, newman F

The newman girl "Nudrop" has always been a mystery. With an adept skill using claws, a strange familiarity with the newly developed Shadoogs and Madoogs, and the ability to use techniques without a wand or rod like a high ranking COG officer has led many people to joke about how she's not from Gurhal at all.

Her speed and skill during battle has begun to change the popular view that Newmans are only good for Techniques with every person she's partnered with.

Gin, CAST F

A firm beleiver in CAST supremacy, but without the zealous bigotry that her brethren share, Gin tends to be a target on both sides.

Desperate to make a name for herself she joined the Guardians only to find that she wasn't particularly skilled with any weapon. Just as she was going to give up and return to her old life as a maid, a mission with the human Jackson Arcadia revived her hopes, inspiring her to continue.

Ed, Beast F

Manipulative by nature, Ed thinks racism is silly, since everyone is inferior to her. Despite being a Beast, she isn't as strong physically as she is mentally so she often pretends to be a clutz to lure people into her power. Her behaviour has gotten her into trouble countless times, but thanks to her ingenuity, she always gets away scott-free.

Protective of "her stuff", which is just about anybody she is partnered with, Ed often gets in the way on the battlefield. This had actually led to a nasty situation on Parum, which led her to pick up on Techniques, feeling she'd be more useful giving strength to others, rather than trying to do things herself the moment something starts to go wrong.

I'd have written more but I haven't fully worked out everyone's story. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlexCraig
Jan 30, 2008, 09:29 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Other%20Pics/Signitures%20and%20Avatars/AlexGC.jpg
En route to Ragol, Alex Craig, a once-denizen of planet Earth, decided to find an occupation that did not have to deal with as many people as his prior occupation. Easily meeting the requirements for Hunter in the Pioneer 2 Hunters Guild exam, he met up with Animatronic Ranger 7 (known by all as AR-7) and began to form a team of rag-tag hunters to explore the surface of the ghost town-like planet, Ragol.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 30, 2008, 09:49 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:30, ShinMaruku wrote:

I saw that episode.
Sonic+Amy=Epic Fail Babies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Anyway, I don't have pics, but here goes...

Nitro HUmar, PURPLNUM:
His full name is Nitro K. Vortox, part of the former Vortox family. The only known living Vortox, next to his little brother Vordex.
Nitro was originally a staffsman, as this weapon came naturally to his family. He crafted many staffs(spelling?), from many different types of material, including wood and steel. About 3 years before the departure of Pioneer 2 he started crafting photons with his parents and sister, Rin. During the process of the purification, a few stray photons caused a chain reaction, and an enormous blast occured, injuring over 200 scientists and killing 30 people, including Nitro's mother. He was knocked unconcious from the explosion, and woke up 2 hours later. Standing up, he found the ruins of the lab, body parts strewn about, bleeding and scorched, and the mangled body of his mother. His sister was nowhere to be seen. At that time, Nitro walked over to the body of his mother, looked down, and shed a single tear. After that, he refused to talk about the incident, after he told his brother that night. His father commited suicide 3 months later. At the time, Nitro was 19 years old.

7 years have passed, and Nitro is now a Hunter, who seems to be cheerful, but everyone knows he still suffers on the inside. Often makes wisecracks and has mood swings like no other. Vordex joined him as a Force, and they often do quests for the people of Pioneer 2, as he is known very well. Even though Nitro talks to the Pricipal about Rico, he knows for a fact that he is not the only Hunter recruited, and, was the last resort, as when he fights, no force on Earth(or anywhere else) would stop him, except death.

Now with this challenge, he strives to right this, and hopefully be able to be rid of the gruesome dreams, the nightmares of losing his brother, the odd visions of an unfamiliar Force, and be able to find a place to call home once again.

So, what do you think? I might post Vordex's backstory, if wanted.

AlexCraig
Jan 30, 2008, 09:51 PM
I would be Purplenum, except that is for Blue Burst. Once I... do a few things, I will make another card for Purplenum Alex.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 30, 2008, 09:57 PM
Meira: Daughter of a major wine mogul on Neudaiz.

Evanoroth: Guardian regularly employed as a bodyguard by the Bragwin family.

VanGarrett: Vice-President in charge of Product Distribution of Bragwin Wines.

MEMORIAL_STORM: A decommissioned AMF heavy infantry model. He was built from salvaged parts, long after the decommissioning of his type. Creator is unknown, origin of AI is unknown.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 30, 2008, 09:59 PM
I think I might have overdone mine.
Hell, I might even make a story about.......!
Of course! Threre's the beginning of my story for the game! A little editing, and it will fit perfectly! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 30, 2008, 10:05 PM
Shiro Ryuu - real birth name was Koji Takeda, renamed to Ryushiro Uesugi because he didn't like his past of being born to a Yakuza family, trained under Great Sword Zoke, and a very lethaly skilled fighter, he first killed someone at the age of 10, and since then, was an assassin who was feared by many, and given the nickname of the White Dragon.

VanHalen
Jan 30, 2008, 10:26 PM
Miranda Ramirez: Human female, age 20, birthplanet Moatoob: A G-Flyer base attendant using her job as a Guardian to pay her way through college.

Sanosuke Shiranui: Newman male, age 17, birthplanet Neudaiz: Born from the child of two wealthy fashion designers on Neudaiz. Becomes a Guardian to improve his fighting abilities and gain some major cool points in highschool.

Tylor Johnson: Human male, age 24, birthplanet Parum: Get back to me on him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sixman: CAST male, age supposedly 11, birthplanet none: An imaginary superhero created by Sanosuke in his younger years that returned to haunt him. Sixman returned to fight criminals and can actually interact with the physical world according to Sanosuke. The problem is no one else can see him except him.

>_>
<_<

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 30, 2008, 10:45 PM
Sgt. Shligger: An fickle, lazy, and somewhat hypocritical character, Shligg reluctantly joined the apparently more organized Guardians organization to combat the opposing SEED threat. The AMF was a bit too formal and a bit too CAST for his liking. When he finally started working as a Guardian he was relieved the rumors or organization and structure were entirely unfounded. The fact he's a newman who hates offensive magic hasn't done him any good nor has his indecision towards a job. To put it simply, he strays class to class though he has logged most of his time as a Guntecher. His laziness has done him even less good. He refused to obtain new bullets, mostly burning and virus inflicting ones, for his firearms and he refuses to switch to a melee class. He's even reluctant to level his support techniques, Shifta and Zodial, due to excuses like "not having the time" and so forth. All-in-all, he's not an incredibly useful aspect to any party when it comes to damage, buffing, or debuffing though he'll try to use healing and status-curing spells when it's possible.

DizzyDi
Jan 30, 2008, 11:13 PM
My origin is still the best.

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 11:16 PM
On 2008-01-30 18:49, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

and the mangled body of his mother...
after he told his brother that night...
the nightmares of losing his brother...

I think typo on the last "brother."

and damn has this thread kicked off, I might actually create a back story at this point.

Scrub
Jan 30, 2008, 11:23 PM
Nerds

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 11:25 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:23, Scrub wrote:
Nerds

says the guy who manages online D&D campaigns

Nitro Vordex
Jan 30, 2008, 11:25 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:16, Sord wrote:

On 2008-01-30 18:49, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

and the mangled body of his mother...
after he told his brother that night...
the nightmares of losing his brother...

I think typo on the last "brother."

and damn has this thread kicked off, I might actually create a back story at this point.

Actually, I did that on purpose. Nitro has dreams in which, alongside his mother, his brother is barely alive, blood coming out of his mouth. And everytime, no matter how hard Nitro tries, it ends the same way.
He holds Vordex, and Vordex looks at him and gives a small smile, and says," It's time." Then he passes on. Nitro yells at the top of his lungs, and, for some reason, another explosion occurs, and Nitro sits upright in a cold sweat and shivering. At that point he usually can't sleep.

Scrub
Jan 30, 2008, 11:28 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:25, Sord wrote:

Nerds

Says the "Homicidal Nifty Ninja Of FKL".

I always thought of my character as a Human who wore armor and a gas mask, and people mistook him for a CAST rather than him actually being one. He never bothered to correct anyone

Mistaken for mute too, since he'd rarely(if ever) speak. Shy away from melee, favorite weapon a Rifle, and he'd love to use Traps as well.

But I haven't given it much thought beyond that, never really occured to me.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 30, 2008, 11:31 PM
I just thought that off the top of my head.

True story.

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 11:33 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:28, Scrub wrote:

On 2008-01-30 20:25, Sord wrote:

Nerds

Says the "Homicidal Nifty Ninja Of FKL".

aside from homocidal (which is a given at this point) that came from the elections. Speaking of which, where the fuck has Moo been. "Been there for FKL," my ass.

Sgt_Shligger
Jan 30, 2008, 11:35 PM
Isn't it normal for the winner to just walk out after they win the election?

Also, my bio was based on pure MYTH. WHO AGREES?

Sord
Jan 30, 2008, 11:40 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:35, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
Isn't it normal for the winner to just walk out after they win the election?

Also, my bio was based on pure MYTH. WHO AGREES?

pretty sure ketchup stay in a bit for his term. Scrub on and off and forgetting.

also, IT IS NOT A MYTH

Scrub
Jan 30, 2008, 11:41 PM
Almost as though Moo is nothing but a figurehead to be used at will, from behind the curtians.

Oh ho ho, but that would be silly.

VanHalen
Jan 31, 2008, 12:12 AM
On 2008-01-30 20:13, DizzyDi wrote:
My origin is still the best.

I agree with this.

pikachief
Jan 31, 2008, 12:15 AM
On 2008-01-30 17:37, DekaoTheRAmar wrote:
how can a robot impregnate a human?

How can a human give birth to a robot?

Wouldn't the rest of the Guardian's notice Laia is pregnant i mean she doesn't exactly wear clothing that would hide such a thing.

@__@;

1.VOLTRON's finger shoots sperm of different races. ask my friends its true >.> lol its a joke we came up with MONTHS ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

2. They built it together.

2. You would think so wouldn't you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-30 21:15 ]</font>

cel
Jan 31, 2008, 01:44 AM
I considered writing up a lengthy, semi entertaining, and picture-filled fictional history of my charatcers until i realized that a single shit would not be given for it by anyone.

VanHalen
Jan 31, 2008, 07:23 AM
On 2008-01-30 22:44, cel wrote:
I considered writing up a lengthy, semi entertaining, and picture-filled fictional history of my charatcers until i realized that a single shit would not be given for it by anyone.

Rofl wtf? I'm reading all of these. Character backgrounds are freaking entertainment.

raikomaru40
Jan 31, 2008, 07:31 AM
My character FYR was born in a hottub(water, go figure), backstage at a Kenny Chesney concert. To this day, every time he hears a country music song, he has a baby that he names after some random vegetable. Also, he has a yacht.

Skuda
Jan 31, 2008, 07:39 AM
Cpt. Kuda - Leader of a of the Crimson Scars mercenary group.

Skuda - A Cast that just so happens to look like me.

Artis Iruka - A corrupt GRM Executive.

Umi Iruka - The hot newman chick. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

raikomaru40
Jan 31, 2008, 07:41 AM
Umi Iruka? I'd hit that.....

astuarlen
Jan 31, 2008, 10:49 AM
On 2008-01-30 22:44, cel wrote:

The world would be a better place if more people thought like you.

Weeaboolits
Jan 31, 2008, 11:00 AM
The only of my characters with a backstory is Ria Arlo, and only because she's the main character of my story Not Quite Phantastic. It's a tad, er... Well, I changed little from the original PSO version, just enough to cram it in PSU.

Anyway, Ria Arlo is a 16 year old newman girl, daughter of blacksmith Finley Arlo and photon researcher... I forgot her name, maybe it was Meryl, I can't actually remember. ._. At any rate their whereabouts are unknown, Ria learned how to fight from her dad, and ended up becoming a guardian out of desire to use the skills he had taught her as well as to follow in his footsteps. (who knows if I'll ever end up mentioning any of this in NQP, but it's there if I need it)

Ria is rash, impulsive, short-tempered, and rarely stops to think things through. Despite being a newman, she tends to rely on brute force in combat, and general wields larger weapons such as axes and longswords.

She's short for her age, though this doesn't bother her, she cannot stand being taken for younger than she actually is.

As for my other characters...

Quarrel is named after crossbow ammunition.

Zero is named after my FOmar.

Monofluid, well, if you don't know how I got that name, I won't bother explaining it.

ShinMaruku
Jan 31, 2008, 11:19 AM
:E

DekaoTheRAmar
Jan 31, 2008, 05:23 PM
The History of Gundam

During the fabled War between the Races, the CAST's needed an Ace in the Hole in order to secure a place in the Gurhal system. Taking the knowledge they learned from the other races they built an army of Casts specifically designed to eliminate the other races. Anti-Human, Anti-Beast, and Anti-Newman Cast models we're constructed in utter secrecy, in order to prevent others from talking about it.

As each model was built and tested, they were integrated into regular society so that no one would notice that they were different. Each model was placed into a platoon that was to head out for Parum, Moatoob, and Neudaiz.

Within moments of landing the special designed Cast Models went to work, quickly eliminating the race they were designed and programmed to eliminate. The other races had no chance of survival.

One by one each small encampment of the races fell to the mighty robotic hand of the Casts.

It wasn't until a Human named John Stills, created a device that would ultimately stop the Casts from ever carrying out their designed programming. This new weapon was distributed to every Human and as such, the Humans gained an advantage over the Casts.

As time went by the War slowly but surely was drawing to a close. Rumors of a peace treaty quickly filled the GRM Brigade, a special ops platoon designed for assassination missions, as the Captain of the squad was fixing to tell his troops that the war was over.

A few years passed, the Races were slowly but surely getting along. However the Casts still wanted absolute rule of the System. In a last ditch effort to preserve the Cast Legacy they constructed one last special model. The model was CodeNamed: Model G.

Model G's original programming consisted of every way to effectively eliminate Humans, Beasts, and Newmans. The blueprints called for Nanocarbon Plating and a thick chaise to absorb any and all photon based weaponry. However Model G was to undergo a series of tests before even to be considered the last hope for Cast Supremacy.

the Project for Model G was eventually scrapped due to changes in culture, a newfound success in the GRM Company, and a major lack of funding.

Model G sat in a Cryo-Stasis tube for 20 years, preforming countless diagnostic runs on it's internal memory systems. Time slowly passed by.

A Guardian Scientist who was sent to review a new rifle created by the GRM Company stumbled upon the Cryo-Stasis tube and asked if he could reprogram the Cast inside. The GRM officials were completely oblivious to the tube as they questioned what it was and how it got there.

The Tube was shipped back to the Guardian Colony were Scientists quickly decoded the programming and realized what this Cast was. A report was filed and the GRM Company was fined for breaking Treaty. Still oblivious to the secret Project, the GRM Company appealed the fine claiming it was done in secrecy and before the GRM Company was established.

The Scientists all agreed it was time to activate the Cast, after activating the Photon Core Reactor, found in every Cast in existence, the Cast's eyes glowed a bright Green.

'Here's hoping to a complete success!' said a Scientist.

The Cast scanned over the room. Then looked at the Scientist standing in front of it.

'Please Register a Product Name for Cast Model G004321' The Cast said.

Everyone looked around the room in confusion. After all the programming they did they forgot to program a name for the newfound Cast?

'Please Register a Product Name for Cast Model G004321' The Cast repeated, in the same deep monotonic voice.

The Scientists looked at each other each of which thinking of a name for the Cast.

A small child, no more than the age of 12 was reading a comic book. The Comic was Titled 'Gundam'

The little boy saw the Cast standing in the Cryo-Tube and his eyes grew was wide as the moon.

'It's a Gundam! It's a Gundam! Look a real life Gundam!' the boy shouted.

The Cast looked at the little boy and it's green eyes flashed.

'Registry Confirmed. Product Name Gundam archived. Activating system start up'

The Cast stood there for a moment. It finally raised it's head and began acting like a normal Cast. The Scientists all clapped their hands in success.

After testing Gundam's primary motor devices, and making sure there were no programming errors, Gundam was enrolled into the Guardian Academy. Where he quickly graduated at the top of his class in Marksmanship. He chose the Guardian Class of Ranger, and quickly transcended into the ForteGunner class.

Rumor has it, that the original Programming for Gundam is locked away in his memory banks. Never to be unlocked in fear of another War. However that information is neither confirmed or denied by either the GRM Company, or the Guardian HQ.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 31, 2008, 06:10 PM
Hold on, they let a 12 year old into a research facility? =/

DekaoTheRAmar
Jan 31, 2008, 06:30 PM
bring your child to work day