PDA

View Full Version : Trading 12*'s, 11*'s, 10*, weps, units for WoW items/money.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 06:40 PM
I have pretty much had it with this game, the GM's are cool guys but have too much work. The community is no community and the few cool people I knew on here I met and knew before have mostly moved on. Not going to go into it details but as a whole this community(not all) has some of the greediest, self-rightous, self opionated, self obsessed, ass kissing, users. Many of these things I have put up with as I have friends but recent events pretty much some it up. I give heads up for haxed messeta and items and some people tell me to STFU and to keep it to myself(like they are huh?)... the scary thing and ephinany I guess is I spent 3 hours on a thread defending myself becuase ppl are pissed that I am WARNING people about something that could cost them a lot of messeta and a ban. Not even going to go into how more haxetta will affect community again as frankly people don't give a fuck. The point is, no person should have to take the shit I did for trying to be proactive and fucking HELP people, the 'community' and the game as a whole.

In another thread you'd have to be a real dumbass to give away items so fuck it and the 'good' player exploits the situation as much as possible. Again most ppl dont give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Having said that, I am SO SO SO pissed with some of the people on PSU I'm not even gonna start as I'll get wound up. It's not 'people' I have spent 7 years studying with people and have worked with people for 2 decades, actually partyed online since 1986(see at this point some PSU smart Alex would say BS no internet 1986... Prestel? Telecom Gold? Private BBS's of which I was a Sysop). You get bad in every walk but OMW there are so many here and to put it bluntly they need a good fucking game of RL. Actually, I am sure some people in the community are really sick in the head. Sure as shit in other games things are different but this has already been said a million times here. Bottom line. My spare time is precious and I'll be buggered if I use it to do something that gets me this wound up and I'm done defending a ok game ruined by it's own community. What ever happened to the spirit on PSO?

Ok, now the other place I party a fair amount is WoW, so I will trade my PSU items for items or money on there. I may just end up giving stuff away to the few good friends that still party here. Maybe I'll just give stuff away to someone that gives me a good enough reason.

I'm can't even be bothered to list everything at this time... that's how drained I am.

Here goes:-

Pyscho Wand 0/10
Agito Repca 38% Light 4/10
Kan Yu 34% dark 2/10
Svaltus Sword 30% ground 3/10

hold on... wtf am I bothering to list the stats... lol... if you are interested in trading for WoW items/money just ask what the stats are.

Yamata-misaki
Ank Dedda
Blackbull
Blackbull [B]
Hirokteri
Mugrunks
10* claw, twin claw
A ranks's 50%, 10/10's
Bil de axes
Rabol Lebfa
Stormlines
Rabol Orpa
50% 9* armours
Sweet Death
Gizaha Misaki
Dori, coni, shato 9* R-mag and so on
Halarods
Uransaras
Solid / Power S
Solid / Knight
Solid / Hit
HPC, HPH
Puyo
Har Quick

I'm bored already I got a ton more but can't be bothered. PM me if you want to work something out. And before some bitch comes and says this shit is haxed, most of it has been in the finds/synths thread for the past year on this board from board find through to synth and in some cases grinds.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
Have fun playing for 10 hours and accomplishing nothing.

havi
Jan 30, 2008, 06:59 PM
edit:whoops

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: havi on 2008-01-30 19:00 ]</font>

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 07:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FIjr0VFHIrs

Powder Keg
Jan 30, 2008, 07:03 PM
Way to let select few idiots get to you.

Leon_PHelps
Jan 30, 2008, 07:07 PM
well I would really like that agito of yours, I dont play wow but I could get you a shigga baret for it if you would be interested, good luck to you though.

Syl
Jan 30, 2008, 07:20 PM
On 2008-01-30 15:40, Turbobrain wrote:
Not going to go into it details but as a whole this community(not all) has some of the greediest, self-rightous, self opionated, self obsessed, ass kissing, users.

Uh...

If you're quitting because of that... expect it in a much greater quantity (both in measure of and the number of them). I used to play WoW and unless you have some personal friends playing it expect to run into it a LOT more.

This is coming from someone who used to play WoW.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 07:36 PM
On 2008-01-30 16:02, Zael wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FIjr0VFHIrs

This fits better Zael:

http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-113435.swf

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 16:37 ]</font>

Thela
Jan 30, 2008, 07:46 PM
Gib rarz.

Shadwitz
Jan 30, 2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69SmvbpaYUU

Foxxie
Jan 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
PM'd

P.S. Turbo, marijuana will do wonders for those anger issues http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lobos
Jan 30, 2008, 07:53 PM
>.< pmed as well foxxie baby tsk tsk lol dont give those advice >.> just tell him to work ouit at gym and drink on weekends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif >.> XD

havi
Jan 30, 2008, 07:56 PM
lol that was supposed to be pm

oh well, same point established though

Gunslinger-08
Jan 30, 2008, 07:58 PM
PM'd

McLaughlin
Jan 30, 2008, 07:59 PM
On 2008-01-30 15:55, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

You've confused WoW with FFXI.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:00 PM
On 2008-01-30 16:59, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2008-01-30 15:55, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

You've confused WoW with FFXI.

WoW, FFXI, same difference really.

Kerry157
Jan 30, 2008, 08:05 PM
It's hard not to get angry sometimes but just think about the people you are agruing with: Most likely skinny-a$$ nerdly, pimply loser morons with nothing better to do but spend their life on a computer playing fantasy games and being asshats on forums.

Why waste your energy and why even care about what these cocksmugglers think?

havi
Jan 30, 2008, 08:05 PM
i'm not sure how you can compare psu to wow or ff11. psu you can solo your way to the top, although that's unnecessarily difficult and probably more boring than it could be playing with other people. there is no need for guild structure or guild politics in this game. it is absolutely impossible to solo your way to the top in wow and ff, which are far more group oriented games

meanwhile, yea i agree with you trekkie, but ff sucks out your soul less than wow does

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 08:06 PM
Sure, if self-delusion helps I guess that's better than drugs.

Foxxie
Jan 30, 2008, 08:07 PM
On 2008-01-30 16:53, Lobos wrote:
just tell him to work ouit at gym and drink on weekends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif >.> XD

Hey Turbo, work out at the gym and drink on weekends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:08 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:05, Kerry157 wrote:
It's hard not to get angry sometimes but just think about the people you are agruing with: Most likely skinny-a$$ nerdly, pimply loser morons with nothing better to do but spend their life on a computer playing fantasy games and being asshats on forums.

He brought this all on himself.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 30, 2008, 08:14 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:08, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

nvm. not worth it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-30 17:14 ]</font>

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:16 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:14, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

nvm. not worth it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-30 17:14 ]</font>

He did though, he did the glitch then posted it trying to be a hero, we told him that it wasn't happening and he went nuts. Why do you think he left the official forums? He pulled this crap there all the time.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 30, 2008, 08:18 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:16, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

On 2008-01-30 17:14, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

nvm. not worth it

He did though, he did the glitch then posted it trying to be a hero, we told him that it wasn't happening and he went nuts. Why do you think he left the official forums? He pulled this crap there all the time.

does chasing him in here make you right?

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:21 PM
I didn't chase him here, if I did this would have happened monthes ago. I simply saw this posted on the official forums and it linked to here, I simply made a post, he took it as an insult and it snowballed from there.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 30, 2008, 08:23 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:21, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
I didn't chase him here, if I did this would have happened monthes ago. I simply saw this posted on the official forums and it linked to here, I simply made a post, he took it as an insult and it snowballed from there.

PM'd for closure

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:25 PM
Ok.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 08:31 PM
1/ I've been on WoW for years, I know the shotcomings.
2/ Even if I party for 24 hours and just party with a few people that are not shallow, confrontational, arguementive, etc, etc, really I can't be bothered anymore. Call me names, whatever. Just tell me what items you want to trade.
3/ It's not idoacy that really gets to me. It's the large contingent of people that are just so shallow, arguementive and confrontational. I REALLY make a genuine EFFORT to alert people to a problem that may lose them items or get them banned and I get mauled by the usual bunch. It's not just me I know I see the usual bunch do it to anyone that they happen to disagree with. I am just absoloutly astounded I spent 3 hours trying to argue my reasons for trying to save people a shit load of hassle. Then I actually started flaming! OMG When it gets to THAT stage something is wrong. That's just not the way I want to spend my free time. I really feel like I've been kicked in the balls by my own team. Fine you might not like me or what I say but WTF, I get emauled for a thread telling people to watch their backs.
4/ Wont be a problem, well as this has now but no there were not a load of s+10's. There were a load of A+10's for 40-50k. Gone now but thats quite a price drop(and I don't want to hear oh yeah but there were a load in 1up reward). Theres other stuff going on... with all the publicity of course people are not going to make 99 S+10 and sell them... but you know? Whatever. I am tired trying to fucking justify myself.
5/ Gib rarz huh? Well you know something I feel like feeding them to my PM before giving them to random people here. I never have been like this before on any other game and would probably just give them all but you know. WHY should I? Why should I give the items that are considered valuable to the same community that likes to kick me in the balls when I TRY AND HELP THEM. Anyway, I proabably just haxed them or haxed them or bought with haxed money. *WHATEVER*
6/ Why are some people even bothered. Obviously I am a complete kunt so you should be ecouraging me to fuck off onto WoW. I have recieved PM's from people and thanks but I am just in awe I spent half my day off trying to justify an action that was intended to save people trouble then getting spat in the face from the same people. Even then I know they a few don't like me so... but what is REALLY bad is people I have never met, never spoke to, only know me from one post join in... and what is REALLY the kick in the nuts is a couple of people I actually have helped, I thought were friends join in!
7/ Oh yeah, if people feel I was treated WAY out of line for trying to help were you then? Thanks and thanks for your mails, thanks to the few of you that did'nt join the mob and put the boot in but that few was few.
8/ Actually, I'm doing it again, justifying myself. Whatever. I actually get made to feel stupid for caring about the game and it's not the first time. It's only a game but it's how I spend my free time and my free time is precious.

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 08:33 PM
1/ lol
2/ lol
3/ lol
4/ lol
5/ lol
6/ lol
7/ lol
8/ lol

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:34 PM
I rest my case of him bringing this all on himself.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 30, 2008, 08:36 PM
http://www.beatrixkiddopsu.com/misc/popcorn.gif

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 08:39 PM
Oh and that Trekkie guy is pretty much everything I mean, I have ran in before on the official forums because I felt strongly about us getting 1up. Tried to get the community active BECAUSE I CARED. I did'nt agree with him and his posee and they did what there what they did today.

You know? Why not have a look at it on search. While your at it look at some of his other posts. The constitant factors are 1/Picking fights 2/Mob posts 3/Doing everything possible to divert the original intent of the thread/whatever and causing it to turn into a flame fest. These people are fucking good. They have turned many a good post into a locked flame fest.

So yeah, he tell the truth. I left the official forums becuase of this. Again, in the past WTF should I spend my time trying to do something to benefit the community when the same community kicks me in the teeth and people just let it go, join in but hardly ever actually make their OWN voice heard.

I can't be bothered to even make examples. Just do a search on this guys name and you'll see.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:41 PM
lol, you were trying to cause a commotion and drama. We were going to get 1UP regardless of what you did, we all knew it and you were once again trying to be a hero and be the one who got us 1UP. Seriously, every thing you do is pretty much you trying to be a hero.

Foxxie
Jan 30, 2008, 08:43 PM
Im guessing you don't have any 10/10 Shotguns?.....

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 08:46 PM
Actually, Trekkie... you want something else to laugh at. I have had very bad ADHD for the past 30 something years. Some people here know this and they know thats why my posts come across they way they do. It's shit but I try. If you want to mock my grammar, spelling, syntax and expression then use it to change the entire context then you must be a really great person. I promise you I have overcome more hurdles then you ever will.

Another example. A guy here is dyslexic and even resorts to putting it in his sig. Every post he makes people correct his spelling ignoring the OT! EVERY other post!

So yeah. Why are you here T and others? I am interested in trading. You are intreseted in argueing. Only to get into another arguement. If CARING and being PROACTIVE is trying to be a hero. I just happen to DISAGREE with you... you and your crew hound ppl over time forums and given the chance space. I'm not the 1st and wont be the last. Anyway I really encourage people to do a search and make up there own minds. I expect ppl like them but what gets me is ppl dont/wont stand up and those that do are soon hounded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 17:55 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 08:47 PM
On 2008-01-30 17:43, Foxxie wrote:
Im guessing you don't have any 10/10 Shotguns?.....

I have a some 8* 10/10 shotguns... oh yeah I also have 3 Desta. gotta add that on the list.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 08:50 PM
One word, Ritalin.

Also you were mocking grammar and spelling earlier in that topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 17:52 ]</font>

Foxxie
Jan 30, 2008, 08:51 PM
One of them wouldn't happen to be a Shigga Bomac would it . . . . . . .!!!???

Shadwitz
Jan 30, 2008, 08:55 PM
Oi. I'm ADD, and I don't have any issues with my spelling.

Think about the group you're bashing before you post.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 09:00 PM
Good for you @S And I do take meds not that one though Dexadrine, Pharmaceutical Amfetamine. It does affect my writin work immensly. Then again I have had it as a kid and as an adult. It does'nt matter what I have dyslexia, ADD or no arms. I'm telling you it does. You telling me you speack for all ADD sufferers huh? You saying I'm talking BS?

@T was I really. Well I'm such a dick and your so cool why you falling to my level? huh? Oh yeah I remember in one guy who posts here is dyslixic and every other thread he makes someone smart asses his speeling... on one thread someone posted(it was actually funny) 'I have Dyslexia to and it does'nt affect my spelling'. Thats just what I mean? Sums it up well? So what? Is it THAT much a deal? WTF some ppl SO arguementitive. Why does the community let it happen? Especially some of you that have paryted with me...? You know I'm not an Asshole, I play well and so on.

I dont get why you want to argue. Your trying to lock another thread of mine by causing problems. I just want to trade.

Not be a hero. Or aruge. Just trade.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-30 18:15 ]</font>

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 09:02 PM
I'm not falling to your level, I am quite above it.

Billy960
Jan 30, 2008, 09:05 PM
I find it funny that you say other people are greedy etc. You are just as bad as them, you are an attention whore. You made a thread so you could be a "hero" and get "internet fame" because you know being considered a "hero" or "famous" on the internet really brings in the money. You are just as bad as any of those people you consider greedy or douche bags or w/e. The only thing you do is BAAAAWWWWW about pointless shit trying to bring attention to yourself. So before you complain about how shitty the community is remember you are part of the problem. BTW all the people I know who have played other online games said that PSU has the best community by far.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 09:09 PM
Whatever.

I have also have a bunch of low A items. I cant even be bothered to put on. It was part of my A RA weps 10/10 project.

I'll be giving these away later. All I ask is the weapon is actually usefull and not used for making a quick buck.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 09:22 PM
On 2008-01-30 18:05, Billy960 wrote:
I find it funny that you say other people are greedy etc. You are just as bad as them, you are an attention whore. You made a thread so you could be a "hero" and get "internet fame" because you know being considered a "hero" or "famous" on the internet really brings in the money. You are just as bad as any of those people you consider greedy or douche bags or w/e. The only thing you do is BAAAAWWWWW about pointless shit trying to bring attention to yourself. So before you complain about how shitty the community is remember you are part of the problem. BTW all the people I know who have played other online games said that PSU has the best community by far.

I think he is going for the "Give me Pity" side of internet fame now since Hero is definatley out of the question.

Also this just in:

Chillaura wrote:We just got a list of cheaters from Sonic team and have banned 30 accounts on the Xbox 360 and 2 accounts on PS2/PC, all of which were confirmed as exploiting the glitch massively.

More updates will come later tonight or tomorrow.

-ChillAura

Have fun trying to give out your rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 18:26 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 09:34 PM
On 2008-01-30 18:22, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

On 2008-01-30 18:05, Billy960 wrote:

I think he is going for the "Give me Pity" side of internet fame now since Hero is definatley out of the question.

Also this just in:

Chillaura wrote:We just got a list of cheaters from Sonic team and have banned 30 accounts on the Xbox 360 and 2 accounts on PS2/PC, all of which were confirmed as exploiting the glitch massively.

More updates will come later tonight or tomorrow.

-ChillAura

Have fun trying to give out your rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 18:26 ]</font>

This is actually funny. I just was emailing him and asked him to confirm I would not be banned amongst other things. He said no. Don't believe me? I bet able to give out rares well into until next moth when my sub runs out. Why not bet on it? Think your sooo right, informed, know everything and everyone.

Whatever though.

OT most succesfull trade post ever!

I guess WoW currency is one of my main wants.

Zael
Jan 30, 2008, 09:35 PM
WHOA OH

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 09:39 PM
Still though even if you aren't banned, the fact that you went so far out of your way to try and save us from 2 people who did little to nothing to our economy is very lulz worthy.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 09:57 PM
Actually, it's funny. Was it YOUR guys that 1st said I was speaking BS, then admitted it was possible but no one was doing it as you could'nt find S grinders, then you say everyone for my big mouth everyone will do it and I'm gonna get banned. Then when it turns out that on EVERY point you are wrong. You should laugh and the threas has been locked YOU posted on. So, anyone want to see these people as the vultures they are go and have a look.

And now you ACKNOWLEDGE I tried to save people from harm? Is this how you treat people that TRY and help? Again you speak like you have knowledge of the situation. Do you know how much messeta has been hoarded? Do you know how many people will get banned? TWO is the number as yet. He said it was big, did he not. Do you even acknowledge the fact you made 8 posts on ONE page alone, hounding me, calling me a hacker, calling me a liar, etc and YOU and your friends STILL continue. Even though it seems I was right. And really it's not really the likes of your 'gang' that bugs me. It's the fact you do it to person after person and plain to see your harassing, picking fights, hounding and the community just go along with it and the hiarrchy just tell people to not worry, lol even they say you do it to everyone. Someone, by your own words TRIES to help. There an attention grabbing whore. Even though they are later proved right... whatever anyone wants to see just do a search.

Already got several trades lined up from this, I missed fest on WoW, anything worthwile I missed out on? But Gold is my main want.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 10:01 PM
I never said you were speaking BS, I never called you a hacker, I never called you a liar, I just said it wasn't being done, which really 2 people doing it not affecting the economy in any way doesn't really constitute it being anywhere near as bad as you were trying to claim. You didn't help the community, if anything you posting this did more bad than good.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah ok. Go read what you guys wrote. And of course you know the extent of the problem? ok sure. The fact remains you and your friends went to a LOT of trouble to cause trouble to someone who trys to help the community. You inticed others. You hounded me from offcial board. You made post after post attempting to wind me up. Whats worse is people seem to accept it again and again. You even claim to know what good it did? me making this VERY public. Well, I guess it could have been as bad as 360. You STILL have no idea WHY I made this SO public? IT WAS MADE PUBLIC on OTHER sites, method to. I won't go into details but I can also prove that to(want to bet on that?) so while you've been harassing me all day other people have been reading up on how to do it. It only got blown open in the past couple of days and for PC/PS2 past 18 hours in which time it has been funny that I actually have been in contact with the GM team. MAYBE if I had more time I could of asked the sites to ake down the content instead of passing it to the GM team at the last minute as I've been drawn into a arguement about ME TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY.

Anyway, as I said what really gets me is that people actually joined in this attack on me and my character now they admit I was RIGHT. It will come to light I have been right about other things to. Yet people will probably let you get on with you and your gang hounding. I can't survive in that kind of community, sorry. WoW has it's problem I know but at least people speak out, the mob mentality is less and those in a position of authority actually do act for the kind of abusive and downright nasty shit you and your buddys you inflict on people.

You EVEN followed me onto my thread where I'm trading my weapons to leave. I did'nt mention you by name. Why did you do that? I ask people got the OP on the discussion forum and look at the way he and his friends just kept harasing me. And people joined in not knowing the facts.

OT: For WoW list would be nice. Please bear in mind it's not like PSU, many items cannot be traded... I say this as many people seem to be know friends on WoW. If anyone needs details of the main restrictions I will post.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 10:28 PM
It was made public on small sites, you made it public on the main sites where idiots reign supreme. And again, I didn't call you those things. You weren't doing this to help the community, you were doing it to try and be a hero, just like you used to do all the time on the official forums. I didn't call anyone here, they all came on their own accords. You are just being paranoid now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 19:29 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 10:47 PM
On 2008-01-30 19:28, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
It was made public on small sites, you made it public on the main sites where idiots reign supreme. And again, I didn't call you those things. You weren't doing this to help the community, you were doing it to try and be a hero, just like you used to do all the time on the official forums. I didn't call anyone here, they all came on their own accords.

I made it public that people were using the glitch? To watch out for hacked messeta and not to try it as you'll likely get banned. Yes and so far right. As it happens these 'idiots' as you call people here and there did'nt go into the hacking frenzy you lot said I would cause for doing this. I wonder WHY? You and YOUR FRIENDS called me a lot of things. Oh and you not enticing people onto that thread. Are you catogorically denying that? I know people to though the fact few of them actually said much is sad but expected. Really though, you are saying, 100% you never enticed anyone here from the official site IRC or otherwise?

If more HERO's try and help the community than destroy it, things would be so much better. Are hero's a bad thing? Whatever. You are saying what I was trying to do is a bad thing? Yet so far I have been proved pretty much right... and it is early days as ST are still investigating yet you know more then THEM. You even know SO much you know what my intentions were? I just wanted to be a Hero huh. I wanted to try and save people items, being duped and possibily being banned. And lets just say the possbility of rollback was NOT ruled out. For trying to help people like this I'm a hero. If helping then yes... but I'm not Hero. A true Hero would say fuck these people that put me down as I'm doing this to do good. Nope, I just did it to save people a lot of unnesacary problems... Though you call me a 'Hero' like it's bad to aspire to that.

Again I will ask, WHY did you come to my trade thread. I did'nt mention you. You have hounded me over 3 threads on 2 boards in the past few hours. It's like I'm being stalked. As I keep saying the thread got locked so people can see what you and your friends tried and succeeded to do.

OT: Legendary items anyone?

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 10:53 PM
I didn't entice anyone, it was posted on the official forums and linked by someone else, thats how I found it. We never said you would go into a hacking frenzy. You said that there would be mass hacking and chaos in a few hours after your initial post. The fact was we all knew this was possible, the only people who didn't was those who would probably use it. You posting it was possible alerted these people thus doing more bad than good. It is a bad thing to aspire to be an internet hero because you are doing it just for attention. I came to this trade thread for lulz.

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 11:13 PM
Nicely sidestepping anything I derctly said. Again only assumptions and again all wrong. I said this was the quiet before the storm if Sega did not act. They have acted, but you have no idea on the extent of the hacking, no one does yet. Just becuase you cant find s+10's you believe nothing happened. So your saying everyone who knew it did'nt do it and everyone that did'nt is a hacker in waiting? I don't understand in what way I have altered people. How do you know what good and bad I've done. I have had a load of mail thanking me, so you know. I did'nt do it for attention so I guess it's ok, and I frankly to say you know I had any different intention is saying you know my thoughts, though you and your friends do assume a lot about me, and things in general and so far pretty incorrectly.

No lulz here. Really, don't you have something better to do.

Now having said that I got 8 more PM's to answer.

OT: ONE thing people, my guys(alts/lvls) are'nt for sale, besides which it's against the rules so please dont ask!

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 11:14 PM
Actually, is it within the ToS to transer my account to someone else provided I don't in any way charge? Anyone know the answer?

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 11:35 PM
Only 2 people did it, Chillaura reported that already. I said the majority of us already knew and were essentially keeping our mouthes shut, you blabbed it to everyone thus doing more harm than good. If this truly happened to the extent of what you claimed it to be we would be seeing the effects by now, and we are not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 20:37 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 30, 2008, 11:51 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:35, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
Only 2 people did it, Chillaura reported that already. I said the majority of us already knew and were essentially keeping our mouthes shut, you blabbed it to everyone thus doing more harm then good. If this truly happened to the extent of what you claimed it to be we would be seeing the effects by now, and we are not.

Oh Lord, they have said SO FAR TWO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BANNED. Also, I have not said anything but you guys knew it was possible but yet called me a liar for saying it was possible, what was that clever reverse pyschology to throw the hackers in waiting that according to you is everyone that did'nt know the glitch. You still have yet to explain what harm I've done. I am confused you see according to you nothing much has happened with this cheat, yet you said I did harm. How can that be if you say nothing happened? Can you tell me what harm I did? Then you go on again to say we're not seeing the effects. I am wondering how you managed to check all the accounts in the game for hacked messeta, it's going to take ST a couple of days so please can you let them know. I'm just confused now as to what I'm being accused off.

OT: There may be an issue with cross server transfer, it's possible. I will sort this out my end... $25... bah.

Also, I don't need or want to buy accounts, I have had my own for a long time(look at my mains name!).

Also, as I'm going to goto considerable trouble to do this I need am getting friends from a well known WoW site to help me. So plz don't let me down if you say you'll be at x at y time on z server. A lot of you say you have friends who will do it, plz try and get them to be in the right place at the right time! It's crazy I am afraid to post my details or the WoW site name in case I get stalked over there....

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 11:53 PM
I never said it wasn't possible. We were just keeping our mouthes shut on the subect. Seriously, if it was as bad as you were saying it would be much more noticable than it is now. If you were to log on and check things, it appears as if nothing has happened. Can you say the same for 360?

Gunslinger-08
Jan 30, 2008, 11:53 PM
I went away almost two hours ago, and this is still going on? -_-;

xXInvidiaXx
Jan 30, 2008, 11:54 PM
This thread went down hill fast....

Retehi
Jan 30, 2008, 11:55 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:54, xXInvidiaXx wrote:

It was already at the bottom of the hill, where else could it possibly go?

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 30, 2008, 11:59 PM
On 2008-01-30 20:55, Retehi wrote:

It was already at the bottom of the hill, where else could it possibly go?

To hell?

Alia
Jan 31, 2008, 12:01 AM
PM'd

Gunslinger-08
Jan 31, 2008, 12:02 AM

It was never up the hill to begin with.

(edit) doh, missed the post a few above mine. lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-30 21:02 ]</font>

Tetsaru
Jan 31, 2008, 12:09 AM
Well... I don't play WoW, but... if you're looking to get rid of some stuff, I'd be glad to take it off your hands... ^_^; Sorry the game seems to bother you so much, Turbobrain. ;_;

ilovetypemoon
Jan 31, 2008, 12:20 AM
PM'ed. Anyways, this argument should have been settled in the locked thread. There's absolutely no reason to drag it out in another thread and continue the mindless flame-fest... unless you're gonna flame me for saying this. >_>

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 12:28 AM
On 2008-01-30 20:53, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
I never said it wasn't possible. We were just keeping our mouthes shut on the subect. Seriously, if it was as bad as you were saying it would be much more noticable than it is now. If you were to log on and check things, it appears as if nothing has happened. Can you say the same for 360?

So, if it appears like nothing happened, what harm would it appear I've done? Also, I still am not sure how you would notice stacks of messeta and stored items and theres even a way to hide those. Though I know earlier there was a stacks of very cheap a+10's... you see I just don't understand what harm I'm being accused of. I'm not interested in the 360 but I guess they were just unprepared... guess thats why people are complaining en mass about being banned for buying grinders. I guess there were no Heros around to warn them but I wonder if it would have worked out differently if they had of publisced the existence of a cheat that will may well end in a permanent banning and possible expulsion from live. I somehow doubt it, just judging by the posts I have seen.

OT: Believe me guys this is a sad thread for me, I just cannot tolerate this any longer from, the shalowness, the high amount of vicous bikkering, the fact that people actually make threads and boost about ripping people off. I have been online and you always get your bad guys but then you have your 'heroes'. Save this World? Don't bother you'll be flamed then people will join in like wolves with mob mentality just for lulz... some of these people the very people you were talking with like friends the day before.

I think Gold is the main thing, what I propose is to get someone well trusted to hold the items and they will trade. I have a guy in mind but don't know if it's fair to ask, I don't want to drag ppl into my problems. Any nominations then plz send.

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 12:39 AM
On 2008-01-30 21:09, Tetsaru wrote:
Well... I don't play WoW, but... if you're looking to get rid of some stuff, I'd be glad to take it off your hands... ^_^; Sorry the game seems to bother you so much, Turbobrain. ;_;

I love the game, it's the behaviour of a lot of the community I can't abide with.

I agree but I have been hounded and stalked over 2 boards, one 3 forum. If you look I asked why he was doing it as I just wanted to trade and was done. The reply was 'for lulz'. That says it all really.

Father time has proved me right now I cannot understand. Either hacking happened as I said it might if Sega did not act or no hacking happened so therefore I have not done any harm. It is even acknowledged I am trying to help but by trying to help I am trying to be a hero which is bad... don't understand.

More gold people! I so miss those auctions...

Alia
Jan 31, 2008, 12:46 AM
How much gold for the Yamata-Misaki? XD

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 31, 2008, 12:59 AM
Yes no harm was done, but the simple face you could have caused massive damage makes it so you deserve every bit of flaming you got today.

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 01:13 AM
On 2008-01-30 21:59, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
Yes no harm was done, but the simple face you could have caused massive damage makes it so you deserve every bit of flaming you got today.

So you know that know harm was done, you know massive damage could of been doon. You youself referenced the 360 and the damage done there... what made it so different for us you totally again avoided the benefits of people being warned on PC/PS2. You yourself said you could see I was helping but to be a 'hero' yet those that do this deserve to be flamed, across two boards, 3 forums and 3 posts. Who made YOU the judge and jury. Even if you were you lack THE FACTS to make a decision.

One of the sites that hosted step by step guides and PC/PS2 info had shy of 500 hits for that topic over an hour before I went public... yet I'm to blame for something that may or may not have happened and even if it did'nt I deserve to be flamed in that manner.

There are more fact I cannot post yet but will come to light. I have been saying this from the start and bit by bit EVERYTHING has followed from offcial sources. What about what good I did or MIGHT have done... what do ppl deserve for that if they deserve this for bad?

OT: plz leave messages in Azaoths room on bulletin board.. unless I've been 'banned' as certain people said I'd be. My PM's are getting too long!

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 01:16 AM
On 2008-01-30 21:46, Alia wrote:

Serious...?

ilovetypemoon
Jan 31, 2008, 01:22 AM
I sent you a couple PM's. Reply back please if interested or even if not. ^_^

Alia
Jan 31, 2008, 01:24 AM
On 2008-01-30 22:16, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2008-01-30 21:46, Alia wrote:

Serious...?

sure am. I PM'd you saying I have access to a WoW account via my gf. She's willing to help me out, if the price isn't too steep, so...

yes, I'm serious. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neoptolemus
Jan 31, 2008, 01:24 AM
On 2008-01-30 20:14, Turbobrain wrote:
Actually, is it within the ToS to transer my account to someone else provided I don't in any way charge? Anyone know the answer?

OT: I think that it would fall into ToS that you would be able to transfer your account, just as long as you don't receive any monetary payment to do so. Not really sure what you would do to do so. Seems like it would be more of a headache than it would be worth.

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 31, 2008, 01:32 AM
On 2008-01-30 22:13, Turbobrain wrote:

So you know that know harm was done, you know massive damage could of been doon. You youself referenced the 360 and the damage done there... what made it so different for us you totally again avoided the benefits of people being warned on PC/PS2. You yourself said you could see I was helping but to be a 'hero' yet those that do this deserve to be flamed, across two boards, 3 forums and 3 posts. Who made YOU the judge and jury. Even if you were you lack THE FACTS to make a decision.

One of the sites that hosted step by step guides and PC/PS2 info had shy of 500 hits for that topic over an hour before I went public... yet I'm to blame for something that may or may not have happened and even if it did'nt I deserve to be flamed in that manner.

There are more fact I cannot post yet but will come to light. I have been saying this from the start and bit by bit EVERYTHING has followed from offcial sources. What about what good I did or MIGHT have done... what do ppl deserve for that if they deserve this for bad?

OT: plz leave messages in Azaoths room on bulletin board.. unless I've been 'banned' as certain people said I'd be. My PM's are getting too long!

People didn't need to be warned because it wasn't happening. Those of us that would have been concerned already knew it would probably work but were keeping our mouthes shut. The people who didn't need to knew were generally those who didn't know, so by you posting it all you did was blab to everyone who didn't need to know. We would have been fine without you saying anything, you didn't need to post but you did it anyways for attention and to be a hero and you know it.

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 02:36 AM
On 2008-01-30 22:32, TrekkiesUnite wrote:

On 2008-01-30 22:13, Turbobrain wrote:

People didn't need to be warned because it wasn't happening. Those of us that would have been concerned already knew it would probably work but were keeping our mouthes shut. The people who didn't need to knew were generally those who didn't know, so by you posting it all you did was blab to everyone who didn't need to know. We would have been fine without you saying anything, you didn't need to post but you did it anyways for attention and to be a hero and you know it.

Again, your recyling arguements, assuming a lot. Those of you that new flat out called me a liar and if you knew it worked makes you a liar, if you thought it worked why call me a liar. You were concerned huh? You showed your concern by choosing to do nothing. Good grief you have a career in politics with the way you have evaded my direct questions. We'd have been fine huh? How do you know? Like the 360 was 'fine' huh? Again you seem to be able to read my mind and intentions. How do you 'know' what my motives were? Want to be a hero huh? I take it this attention thing is not a dig at ADD? No, why would I think that? You assume again that everyone would be using the cheat... in YOUR words, not mine, those that knew would'nt use it those that didnt would... how about the guy that knew and posted on public websites? How about all the people that hit the thread? You HONESTLY say people did not need to be warned and you look at the place YOU post a lot with your friends. How many 360 people are like WTF I bought some cheap grinders, I've been banned! Where the S ranks? Theres even a 'movement'!

Thing is... it a lot of what if's... assumptions. You dont seem able to apply direct answers to direct querys...

And frankly, you don't know. In absence of facts and so far significant problems as yet... you and your friends choose to be Judge, Jury and Executioner... sentencing me on assumptions. Do you feel it's your place to do this? Or are YOU trying to be a hero YOURSELF! Or as it is now a vigilante. Are you even doing it becuase you actually give a shit or just for lulz. I did it becuase I REALLY did give a shit... no matter how it turned out I would have had the right intentions. As it turned out it appears... well accordning to you we dont seem to have much of a problem and it is FAR worse on 360.

OT: Repca is almost traded... I'm gonna see if I can do something to make the WoW trading more straightforward.

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 03:03 AM
Ok, I am really getting overwhelmed with mail right now.... I REALLY appreciate the nice ones, really. I also suspect maybe one or two people want some items was to be expected. Really I guess actions speak and all that. I dont want mass forum spamming(though, a bit of support WOULD have been nice someone you all might know was just having a chat with me and thinks it's disgusting the way I have been treated but 'can't get involved'... people will see in good time.... can't people work out if I am sooo bad, would I not be banned right now instead of working out trades, speaking to ppl and so on in Azatoths room right now...).

OK, it appears most people are on a different server but it's the same different one. I have someone that can deal with the gold side and me not encounter the 25$ charge(OMG HES HAXING WoW now... is there no end to my evil?)

The items well I have to work long shifts this w/e so I won't be around again until Monday, by which time I hope to have responded to all PM's... or late Monday. Depending on if I manage to get people in the same day I'll pay $25 and do a batch trade... i have arranged a friend of mine to be on PSU similtaneosly for the trade. I FULLY expect to get scammed a few times but there you go. If I have not replyed to PMs I'm just tired/not got around to it. I will get back to you all unless I get banned:).

Alcyone
Jan 31, 2008, 04:32 AM
pm'd

TrekkiesUnite
Jan 31, 2008, 09:29 AM
Choosing to do nothing in a situation like this can help, because being quiet about it keeps the people who would probably exploit it from knowing. We would have been fine if you did nothing because if you would have checked around it would have shown that we weren't feeling any of the effects 360 was. While yes 360 was being hurt badly from it, PC/PS2 on the other hand wasn't feeling anything from it, a simple shop search and run through the stores would have proved this. You were attention whoring, meaning doing anything you could to get attention. You did this crap all the time on the official forums and it pissed people off there too. And we didn't call you a liar, we called you an idiot. There is a difference.

ilovetypemoon
Jan 31, 2008, 11:46 AM
On 2008-01-31 06:29, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
Choosing to do nothing in a situation like this can help, because being quiet about it keeps the people who would probably exploit it from knowing. We would have been fine if you did nothing because if you would have checked around it would have shown that we weren't feeling any of the effects 360 was. While yes 360 was being hurt badly from it, PC/PS2 on the other hand wasn't feeling anything from it, a simple shop search and run through the stores would have proved this. You were attention whoring, meaning doing anything you could to get attention. You did this crap all the time on the official forums and it pissed people off there too. And we didn't call you a liar, we called you an idiot. There is a difference.

Holy crap, we heard enough of the same damn argument already! >_<

Alia
Jan 31, 2008, 01:31 PM
why does it even matter? Like really. Who cares?

Give the man a break!

Turbobrain
Jan 31, 2008, 02:50 PM
Yep, same again and again, same arguements and not answering ONE direct question I put. Same assumptions. All answered(repeatedly)pages back. You and your friends called me a liar first, then a hacker, then said I was going to be banned. You have called me a amongst a retard EVERY other thing. I admit, I have on occasion called you people things but after being pushed repeatedly. The thing on the official site... ok last time here. I was trying to rally the community together to let Sega know how much we want this event... please tell me this does no good, please. It was when I started this campaign you and your friends started your own 'mini-campaign' against me any anyone and everyone who tried to do similiar. What I find odd is you mentioned that this did no good but when your friend and 'mastermind' in your posse(who has been notable by his almost total absence from all this) said in a post' said we got it from people 'bawwwing'. In any case. Same thing happened on the official forum. Even outside posts realated to Famitsu you and your gang hounded me and encouraged others on IRC to do the same. It was at that point I posted saying I was leaving the forum. I did it 'all the time' huh... I was only there a couple of months and that was mainly for Famitsu campaigning, as I remember my post count barely runs into 100 and 80 of those were counter flames from the posse you hang in. I think I made TWO post's campaining for 1up. Before the 1up posts, there was no problem- you guys left me alone(though picked on others)... other than for correcting my spelling, grammar, syntax and so on you guys rarely even went near me. Saying that I made like perhaps 18 posts on the official site that were not 1up related and not counter-flames. So, I fail to see how I was doing it all the time. It is YOU guys that do THIS all the time, hound people endlessy, arguing for the hell of it and doing your damndest to rally others to isolate the poor sod. You only have to goto the official forum to see how these people do it(there a several of them, one who posts with multiple ID's). You sir, and your friends are bullys. Simple. The worse thing is that not only are the powers that be are unable or unwilling to stop you and very few people in the community stand up to you guys lest they become a target themselves... my real issue is rather than standing up to you people they join the flaming. As for attention whoring, how can you know this? How do you know WHAT my motives were? I was trying to help the community and have had MANY mails thanking me, I have email thanking me from someone who I can't name but lets just say if I was causing a problem, would be in a position to remove me from the game.

I think I have countered ALL your arguements many times over on the past 6 pages. Yet you have managed to evade direct questions I have put to you in the past 3 or so posts. All the other things you deny can be easy searched to prove otherwise.

Again, please answer. Who made you judge, jury and executioner? Even if you were you don't have the facts... time and time you have assumed wrongly and only as this issue has proggesed, as announcements were made I was proved right. As for the damage no one knows yet. I have an idea and in 14 hours time I will be able to go into more detail but simply cannot at this time as it really WOULD cause harm.

OT: Ok, I'm at work tonight... well sorta:) I'm on-call so will be on WoW and if I can borrow my friends notebook I'll be PSU(bah, wireless... it can sometimes be choatic for me). I will be attempting to set up some test trades. I'll post location details as and when it happens. Of course there is a very real possibility I may actually have to work so may have to AFK for a while, sometimes a long while:)

Dhylec
Jan 31, 2008, 03:51 PM
This thread is more of a rant than a trade. Let's end it here before it gets any worse.
If you want to trade with the OP, please PM him.