PDA

View Full Version : Reviewed: my pants

W0LB0T
Jan 31, 2008, 09:39 AM
Color: olive green
Size: big
Style: cargo
Manufacturer: Target

These have to be my favorite pair of pants ive ever owned. They feature very large pockets for storing many items and the pockets near the knees can easily fit 2 dvd cases each. On one of the pockets is some random text, which gives them an army surplus look, which is to my liking. The fabric they are made from is 100% cotton, which makes them quite durable, even after 3 years of wearing them (ive worn other pants in that 3 year period) they have very little signs of ware. All in all they are a great pair of pants and I highly recommend them to my self to ware tomorrow if I go to the shops.

Rating: PWNZ/1337

* W0LBOTIC *
* CHOICE *
* AWARD *

Skuda
Jan 31, 2008, 09:43 AM
A few months ago, I actually wore the seat out of my pants. I was glad I didn't go out that day... :<

Wry is throwing pants in the trash such a painful experience!?

amtalx
Jan 31, 2008, 10:14 AM
My pants are 30% Dolemite. Indestrucible.

Zabrio
Jan 31, 2008, 03:39 PM
but you have a .06 nickle impurity

Leviathan
Jan 31, 2008, 04:51 PM
Favorite Pants.

Color: Gray plaid.
Size: Small.
Style: Flare with stretch.
Manufacturer: Unionbay.

Color: Dark blue jean colour.
Style: Drainpipe.
Manufacturer: Ross.

Color: Light blue denim.
Style: Flore with stretch.
Manufacturer: Ross.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Jan 31, 2008, 07:15 PM
On 2008-01-31 07:14, amtalx wrote:

my gawd the word "dolemite" sounds like a nuclear wepon lol

Sord
Jan 31, 2008, 07:49 PM
On 2008-01-31 06:39, W0LB0T wrote:
The fabric they are made from is 100% cotton

Haha, in your face ESD!

DizzyDi
Jan 31, 2008, 07:52 PM
It is a nuclear weapon. A nuclear weapon filled with SOLID GOLD SOUL!
CAN YOU DIG IT JACK OR IS YOUS JUST A JIVE TURKEY!? Better hip yoself to the game foo'.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 31, 2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

DizzyDi
Jan 31, 2008, 08:38 PM
I see you standin there. But you ain't jibbin or jabbin. Whats wrong sucka? The funk took hold of yo tongue? Or am I just too psychadelic for yo turkey brain? Betta hop on the soul train foo, less you get stunk by the funk. Or left to deaf. Get wit it!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2008, 09:39 PM
On 2008-01-31 06:39, W0LB0T wrote:
(ive worn other pants in that 3 year period)

Say it ain't so!

You gotta be a one pants man, tradition and such.

Pengfishh
Feb 1, 2008, 12:56 AM
On 2008-01-31 16:15, VIRIDIA_HUNTER wrote:

my gawd the word "dolemite" sounds like a nuclear wepon lol

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/27/200px-Dolemite.jpg

You bet your sweet ass he is.

pikachief
Feb 1, 2008, 01:28 AM
People say i look like a cartoon character sometimes.

Everyday i usually have My American Flag Vans, My small jeans, a plain colored shirt, and a levi's jacket.

Once i showed up with a black shirt on and slim skinny jeans with my hair brushed down and no jacket and converse. I could've sworn my friends almost had a heart attack lol.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 1, 2008, 07:26 PM
Review just your pants please.

Or review this guy reviewing his pants.

W0LB0T
Feb 2, 2008, 12:22 AM
not enough journalists review their own pants. they always let their credibility get in the way

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 2, 2008, 01:18 AM
I have to say, cargo pants are quite pwnsome. I refuse to wear anything else. My brand of choice is Wrangler, but they must be the jeans-- none of the camo or solid color pants, and the reason is not for fashion, but rather, because the jeans have 2 extra pockets. The cargo pockets are topped with "cell phone" pockets. In the left "cell phone" pocket, I do, in fact, keep my cell phone (perfect fit), and in the right cell phone pocket, I keep my Zippo lighter. In the right cargo pocket, I keep most of my smoking paraphernalia, including a butane pocket-torch, twin-edged cigar guillotine, cigar scissors, cigar punch and pipe tamper. In the left cargo pocket-- and this is what REALLY sells these jeans to me --I keep my insulin, and any related supplies. I cannot emphasize enough, just how convenient it is to have a pocket devoted to your insulin. It makes it easy to find, and lessens the possibility of accidentally losing or damaging the bottle.

So yes, cargo pants win.

Weeaboolits
Feb 2, 2008, 02:49 AM
My pants are 30% Native. In your face boomas.

W0LB0T
Feb 2, 2008, 06:53 AM
my other pair of pants where getting jealous so i reviewed them as well.

Color: Black and gray camouflage
Size: big
Style: cargo
Manufacturer: Target

These pants where bought more recently and is shows target are starting to loose their quality in the pants department. (that kind sounds like a round about way of saying impotence). They only have 1 knee pocket instead of the usual two so they lose points for lack of symmetry. The fabric is quite strong but the stitching looks like it was done by a pack of blind chimps. There is stitches in unnecessary places and some of them have come undone. I would only recommend these pants to my self if my other and vastly superior pants are dirty.

Score: meh/1337

Nitro Vordex
Feb 2, 2008, 01:48 PM
I want a turn.

Color: Faded blue jeans/workman's
Size: Sags a little
Style: I just said jeans. >_>
Manufacturer: Can't remember.

I bought these a few years ago, and for some reason they still fit, which leads me to believe:
A. They keep getting bigger in the wash, or
B. I stopped growing.
Will finish later, must leave.