PDA

View Full Version : So, what does everyone run nowadays?

KEmperain
Feb 1, 2008, 01:14 AM
Okay, so I just recently upgraded to AoTI. I quit PSU back when Crimson Beast runs were the only thing anyone was willing to run. (I believe this was before-during Firebreak) Now I've remade myself a new character to start fresh and just want to know where I can find decent groups.

pikachief
Feb 1, 2008, 01:15 AM
well theres a special event going on on the 5th floor but it ends in less than an hour XD lol :/

SATatami
Feb 1, 2008, 01:15 AM
Winter Event. Tomorrow it'll prolly be back to white beast.

gryphonvii
Feb 1, 2008, 01:16 AM
go to white beast,( after pavilion of air,) tomorrow people should be there again, it might be a bit more spread out since the update will want people to hunt some rare. I will be at true darkness s2, moonlight beast, and demons above.

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 1, 2008, 01:57 AM
Desert Terror S2 soon! RAR!!

jobber
Feb 1, 2008, 02:05 AM
I only got to enjoy 1/2 of the event http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Since we're getting AOI droprates on the old missions, it's back to Desert Goliath runs.
I should be able to do them more quickly since my Killer Shot and my level increased. Hopefully, more people will be around.

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 02:17 AM
I always been to White Beasts no matter if anyone was there or not. (It was deserted when Dancing Birds came about for a while).
I love Killing Light Enemies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
But yeah they might be at White Beasts again.

pionear
Feb 1, 2008, 02:22 AM
PSU ver 1:

- Raffon Field Base (PO and SW)
- True Darkness
- Desert Goliath

AotI:

- White Beast
- Sakura Blast
- Mother Brain

Gen2000
Feb 1, 2008, 02:28 AM
Desert Terror/Goliath S2 for me after update hits. I think players will be more spreaded out.

mvffin
Feb 1, 2008, 02:36 AM
i predict a decent amount of people in every quick boss mission area. waterfall, hot springs, etc. also, grove is probably going to be packed. lot of good rares there.

CPTCRUNCH
Feb 1, 2008, 04:35 AM
would like to say that i will be at desert goliath/ desert terror... in the never ending hunt for gunner weapons in the boss boxes

dc534
Feb 1, 2008, 12:13 PM
I am not going to lie people can catch me spending hours running either at the grove (grove of fantics) looking for my elusive 11 star bow or soloing true darkness and getting dissapointed at another poison resist unit. I am seriously up to 55 of them things know and I still have only found a python and a majirma. I will not complain to much because since the hive sites are relic sites I did find a little something *cough* 12* board.

JarinKail
Feb 1, 2008, 12:16 PM
Sakura Blast.

MSAksion
Feb 1, 2008, 03:32 PM
Force Friends;
- Grove of Fanatics = S rank Bows
- Sakura Blast = Shato and other various S ranks
- Sleeping Warriors S2 - Megid Training & Psycho Wands.

Ranger Friends;
- De Rol Le - Shigga Desta & Freeze Resist
- True Darkness S2 - blackbull, cubo tuma
- Dimmagalgous S2 - Rattlesnake & Gur Asted.

Hunter Friends
- De Ragon S2 - Kan Yu & Cati Power
- White Beast S - Yamata Misaki and S rank Slicers.

I dunno where i am going personally. I think i'll just join the others...

fighgunners
Feb 1, 2008, 03:34 PM
i personally say de ragnus missions on s2 seeing the update today gave the drop rates of psu mission aoi drop rates

Shishi-O
Feb 2, 2008, 06:13 AM
On 2008-02-01 12:34, fighgunners wrote:
i personally say de ragnus missions on s2 seeing the update today gave the drop rates of psu mission aoi drop rates

i second this notion, the first thing that came to mind actually. now it is totally worth while.

dual sentinel,....maybe, moreso.

but only armors of worth drop in aoi missions.