PDA

View Full Version : Something I must seriously know about Photon Charge Cosmos..

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
I accidently erased my level 40 Buffs (And Giresta) last weekend so Im buffing them up again today >.>

Im taking all wands and madoogs I got but I was wondering... lets say Im 60/60 with nothing but wands,madoogs,10 cosmos,armor,har/quick... if I used up all my PP and then use a Cosmo, would all including the ones not on the pallete at the time get charged aswell?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah.

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 02:43 PM
Thanks a lot. Thatll save me a lot of money.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 1, 2008, 02:51 PM
How'd you manage to do that? You can't overwrite anything anymore, it always puts it into a disk.

Unless you fed your fully-levelled buff disks to your PM?

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 04:26 PM
I remade my char last weekend and I transferred everything and bouble checked and everything... thinking I got all... I remade then stupid me started to look for buffs on the remade char and thought "Damn...."

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 04:27 PM
On 2008-02-01 13:26, Pikku wrote:
I remade my char last weekend and I transferred everything and bouble checked and everything... thinking I got all... I remade then stupid me started to look for buffs on the remade char and thought "Damn...."

Ouch, that's got to hurt... Especially with Giresta (well, unless you have that many PA frags laying around).

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 04:39 PM
The Giresta, not so much. After that happening I remembered that I rarely buy PAs with Frags (I got all I wanted already) so a few of my chars had 40s and 30s... one had 99. And leveling Giresta isnt hard... (Already got it level 31) but the others is whats getting to me...

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 04:43 PM
On 2008-02-01 13:39, Pikku wrote:
The Giresta, not so much. After that happening I remembered that I rarely buy PAs with Frags (I got all I wanted already) so a few of my chars had 40s and 30s... one had 99. And leveling Giresta isnt hard... (Already got it level 31) but the others is whats getting to me...

Yeah, like I said, if you don't have that number of frags it's a blow (like me, who has been playing since March and has only gotten about 160 frags in total). It will be easier if you can find yourself a buff party, so you won't have to use those PhotonChargeCosmos.

Pikku
Feb 1, 2008, 04:48 PM
Well I planned on using the Cosmos in the Buff party, seeing I seriously never use Cosmos ever (If I run out of PP on any char in any party on all weapons its usually near the end where I can just charge it after the mission is over).
Also, I got like 60 Cosmos (Used 4 today in a buff party so 56 now).

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-02-01 13:48, Pikku wrote:
Well I planned on using the Cosmos in the Buff party, seeing I seriously never use Cosmos ever (If I run out of PP on any char in any party on all weapons its usually near the end where I can just charge it after the mission is over).
Also, I got like 60 Cosmos (Used 4 today in a buff party so 56 now).

Good plan. I usually just hock my Cosmos off to the NPC since I never use them....>_>