PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: S grinders...

Marche
Feb 1, 2008, 04:09 PM
Okay, so I have a ton, I mean a TON, of S grinder bases I want to sell.

but, how can I check the prices of them? I search for them in the shop window, and there are none on the market.

is this a result of all the hullabaloo earlier this month about hackers?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 1, 2008, 04:13 PM
No, the conditional search gets blanked out every update (usually). Until everyone logs on, empties their shop, and refills it, nothing will show up on the conditional search.

SATatami
Feb 1, 2008, 04:15 PM
I'd wait to sell since anyone found selling a lot of S grinders more or less gets banned, from what I here.Don't know if that's true or not.

Rasputin
Feb 1, 2008, 04:17 PM
Also, conditional search has a problem with Grinder Bases. Just put base S and things will show up.

Marche
Feb 1, 2008, 04:18 PM
well, its not a whole lot, about 20 of them.

I got them as drops from the winter event. is it still risky?

by the way, hi, I'm new to the site http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 04:21 PM
If they're just the bases you should be fine.

And go introduce yourself in the Lounge Section of the Forums, the welcome wagon will greet you. ^.^

Katy
Feb 1, 2008, 04:31 PM
When searching type in the word "base" and change the rarity minimum to 10 stars. Or you can set it by catigory and under the "other" option is a listing for grinders. Just fool around with the menus a little and you can find a lot of use out of it.

Marche
Feb 1, 2008, 04:32 PM
Okay, so I have a ton, I mean a TON, of S grinder bases I want to sell.

but, how can I check the prices of them? I search for them in the shop window, and there are none on the market.

is this a result of all the hullabaloo earlier this month about hackers?

JarinKail
Feb 1, 2008, 04:38 PM
Didn't you JUST make this topic?

Yes. Yes you did.

Anduril
Feb 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
I think it was some really freaky forum lag. 22 minutes between the 2 topics being posted, and they posted in the other one, so I don't think it's not one of those impatient that they didn't get responded to immediately threads.

Noblewine
Feb 1, 2008, 05:04 PM
In NPC shops their about 2K (or 1K). It's somewhere around there. The Variety shop on the second flr of the G Colony has em.

Marche
Feb 1, 2008, 05:26 PM
thanks! its in the shop!

<_<

>_>

cheapest in the market, if youre interested :B

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 1, 2008, 05:50 PM
wait...so I have to totally empty my shop and refillf or anyone to see it? every damn week?