PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PSU Video Chat Network

6string4play
Feb 1, 2008, 04:30 PM
Here's another one of my attempts to tighten the community. I'm hosting live footage from PSU 360 from my perspective. There's a chatroom provided so everyone can talk about the game as well as anything you like.

This chat/video room serves many purposes, such as allowing PSU GMs and Administrators to gather information about unscrupulous players as well as being able to view in game.

Anyone and every one's invited. Tell your friends, tell people who are interested in the game, the footage might influence them to purchase the game.

I'm easily influenced by the people who talks in the chat, so I'm not completely oblivious to the people conversation, so you can expect a response.

In addition, I'll be playing a random music playlist containing a variety. If you're unsatisfied or offended by a particular track, please let me know. I'm sorry if the music chases you away.
Please enjoy your stay.

http://ustream.tv/channel/samurai-silhouette

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6string4play on 2008-02-01 13:31 ]</font>

SATatami
Feb 1, 2008, 05:17 PM
I'll ask once again. How are you streaming your xbox feed over the net as a webcam? =/

EDIT: Thanks for answering the question on the vid chat. But I have another question. Is there any way to do that sort of thing with windows that can be fraps'd?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SATatami on 2008-02-01 14:24 ]</font>

6string4play
Feb 1, 2008, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure how PC users can go about streaming onscreen footage. Sorry I can't help.