PDA

View Full Version : This update...

sildragon
Feb 1, 2008, 10:41 PM
I think we are all mad about a dumb mistake by ST.I really feel thet messed up and are blaming MS for their own mistake.As for those of you who are "come on we get another week with the winter event..." I think that event should of only been a week tops. It is way past due for an update and the event really is way over done.What should be done is a maintenance this weekend and not make us wait til next week.I think most of us agree that this 3 star luck is worthless and if they want to give us anything to make up for this. PLEASE give us something that actually makes a real difference.Sorry for the whining but had to say it!! I feel alot better.LOL

GuardianElite
Feb 1, 2008, 10:43 PM
If it wasnt for Microsoft wanting certain coding we wouldnt have this problem

sildragon
Feb 1, 2008, 10:46 PM
So is there an official next week??

McLaughlin
Feb 1, 2008, 10:56 PM
On 2008-02-01 19:43, GuardianElite wrote:
If it wasnt for Microsoft wanting certain coding we wouldnt have this problem

More along the lines of, "We like putting out patches that don't FUBAR Xbox Live."

sildragon
Feb 1, 2008, 10:58 PM
lol... doesn't 360 have a bigger community as a whole? So you would think we should be taken care of..

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 2, 2008, 12:01 AM
On 2008-02-01 19:41, sildragon wrote:
I think we are all mad about a dumb mistake by ST.I really feel thet messed up and are blaming MS for their own mistake.As for those of you who are "come on we get another week with the winter event..." I think that event should of only been a week tops. It is way past due for an update and the event really is way over done.What should be done is a maintenance this weekend and not make us wait til next week.I think most of us agree that this 3 star luck is worthless and if they want to give us anything to make up for this. PLEASE give us something that actually makes a real difference.Sorry for the whining but had to say it!! I feel alot better.LOL

dont just think of what you want but what is POSSIBLE for sega to do, it sounds nice but that doesn't mean its a matter they can handle immediately...unless you don't want it done correctly again