PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: The ultimate PSU rollercoaster experience

shotsfired
Feb 2, 2008, 09:47 AM
This happened to me yesterday, which in a nutshell sums up PSU in my opinion....

So I was soloing the dimma / omna run, and of course getting to those two is a snap, but the fight takes 10-15 min., which can be a drag, especially if dimma feels like flying all over the god damn map. So, after chasing both omna and dimma round like a lost puppy I finally kill them both.

happy that ordeal is over, i use my SUV to blow up the boss boxes, and to my extreme shock and pleasure there are 3 BOARDS IN THE BOSS BOXES!!!! holy SHIT!! so I run over to the first box, heart fluttering, excitment building, staring at the top left corner of the screen waiting to see that 11* goodness, ANNNNDDDD..... Cati-Senba.

that ok, 2 BOARDS LEFT! I have to have something good here, i mean 3 boards.....

Next board is..... Howrod......

Now I'm pissed.......

I run to the last board, ANNNNNNDDDDDD......

Shigga Bines..........

I swear to God I hate this game.....

Why can't I stop playing it?!

My friend said it best. I feel like a battered wife. PSU keeps smacking the shit out of me, and I keep coming back.

RedMussel
Feb 2, 2008, 09:53 AM
Can i have your [b] Howrod?

Shoobie
Feb 2, 2008, 10:27 AM
why would you complain about that?
the boss drop boxes in the event suck unless its a rare map.

stukasa
Feb 2, 2008, 11:42 AM
I think anyone who's been Crea'd enough times knows that feeling. At least drop rates are better than they used to be!

P.S. I didn't get anything good from the Event boss boxes either aside from resist units. Enemy drops are much more generous. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kerberos
Feb 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
OMG I got Crea'd!!!!!!!!

Retniwreven
Feb 2, 2008, 12:50 PM
It gives you something to do with your time, and tempts you with that 'Maybe I'll get a rare THIS run!' mentality. Dragging you in for just one more run... ohpleaseohplease, maybe I'll get a rare this time... pleasepleaseplease... MONOMATE!? Why you!!

e_Tard
Feb 2, 2008, 12:55 PM
On 2008-02-02 07:27, Shoobie wrote:
why would you complain about that?
Non-AoI boss boxes suck, period.

Fixed.

I hear you Shotsfired, I have yet to see a S rank board drop from any of the boss boxes during this event...

caseylott
Feb 2, 2008, 01:29 PM
I have to say that makes me laugh cause I feel the same way about this game. The part about why can't I quit playing. Sorry about the bad luck though.