PDA

View Full Version : If you were a mod, how would you mod this post?

SATatami
Feb 2, 2008, 12:26 PM
Putting this is a spoiler box due to somewhat graphic nature of it. Click at your own risk, eh?

[spoiler-box]Female ejaculation (also known colloquially as squirting[1] or gushing[2]) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts and/or urethra during orgasm. The exact source of the fluid is debated, although some researchers believe it originates from the Skene's gland.

According to some, female ejaculation is mostly accomplished by stimulation of the urethral sponge (sometimes identified as the G-spot) an area purported to be near the front of the vaginal wall.[4][5] More rarely, ejaculation can be accomplished through external stimulation of the clitoris alone, the internal tissue of the clitoris then contracting and stimulating the urethral tissue.

Female ejaculation has been discussed in anatomical, medical, and biological literature since classical antiquity. The Greek philosopher Aristotle noted the existence of female ejaculation,[6] and the Roman physician Galen (2nd century) described the female prostate. The Italian Renaissance anatomist Renaldus Columbus referred to female ejaculate in his explanation of the function of the clitoris. In the 17th century, the Dutch anatomist Regnier de Graaf wrote a book about female anatomy and spoke of female fluid "rushing out" and "coming in one gush" during sexual excitement.[7]

Modern investigation

Up until the 1980s female ejaculation was largely ignored by the medical community. At that time the subject resurfaced with the bestselling book The G-Spot by Ladas, Whipple, and Perry. The book not only addressed the validity of the G-spot, but it also brought female ejaculation to the forefront of women's sexual health inside the medical community.

Researchers are still investigating the exact process and source of female ejaculation.

Nature of the fluid

Studies have been done by Beverly Whipple, John Perry, Gary Schuback, Milan Zaviacic and Cabello Santamaria but their findings are limited. While current information offers no solid information about the source of the fluid, chemical analysis performed on the fluid has revealed that while it sometimes contains at least traces of urine, it regularly contains chemical markers unique to the prostate (whether male or female).[3]

The latest research indicates the possibility that all women produce female ejaculate, even if they are not aware of it:

* The expelled or released fluid is not urine, it is an alkaline liquid secreted by the paraurethral (alongside the urethra) glands.
* The paraurethral glands produce an enzyme called prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), along with prostate-specific antigen (PSA).[8][9][10][11][12]
* Skene's gland also produces Human Protein 1, a trait formerly believed to be unique to the male prostate.[13]

Studies have found that:

* 54-60% of women have experienced emission of fluid at orgasm,
* with 6% reporting that they regularly ejaculate in a forceful manner, and
* an additional 13% stating that they have done so infrequently.[14][3]

Dr. Shubach believes that "most women, the overwhelming proportion of women" are capable of ejaculation.[15][/spoiler-box]

lol, I dunno how to mod this post... >_> help? lol

Wyndham
Feb 2, 2008, 12:54 PM
i would shoot you with a chainsaw.

Dhylec
Feb 2, 2008, 12:59 PM
why should it be modded? ;o

Scrub
Feb 2, 2008, 12:59 PM
Ban you

TalHex
Feb 2, 2008, 01:03 PM
*facepalm*

Nitro Vordex
Feb 2, 2008, 01:40 PM
Mod it with a
!_!
^<----Has no idea what that is.

ShinMaruku
Feb 2, 2008, 02:18 PM
:E

TalHex
Feb 2, 2008, 02:23 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/duck.jpg

Sayara
Feb 2, 2008, 03:01 PM
I'd probably say i cannot open your post.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 2, 2008, 03:22 PM
On 2008-02-02 11:23, TalonKitsune wrote:

Wrong topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SATatami
Feb 2, 2008, 03:29 PM
On 2008-02-02 09:59, Dhylec wrote:
why should it be modded? ;o

Because it's disruptive on my forums lul.

TalHex
Feb 2, 2008, 03:30 PM
On 2008-02-02 12:22, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

Wrong topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

its okay though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif its FKL

cel
Feb 2, 2008, 04:38 PM
now this is a fascinating, if not taboo, topic.

sad fact is that most men have never really witnessed a true version of this. This is due to many different factors, however, not least due to the fact that most men simply don't care. It's not only men that are at fault, but complicit/manipulative women who fake one for the sake of faking one and the merits they feel they could draw from such an activity.

Wish i could discuss this more at length but even the lax censorship rules in this forum secion wouldn't be too pleased with such talk methinks. Already held back info pertaining to certain forms of british media and their prohibitions, a certain conspiracy to hide such in other forms of international media, along with more descriptive analases on the true form of the nature of this beast.

/serious talk for serious topic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-02-02 13:44 ]</font>

KojiroAK
Feb 2, 2008, 11:51 PM
I would say that's just, biological/medicinic knowledge.
O.k the benefit of this knowledge may be questionable.
But how knows?

However i'm swiss, so maybe i can't understand what problems amercians have with this.
Maybe, i don't even want, to understand it.

Just think about one thing:
If sex is wrong, you have to be wrong to, because you are a product of sex.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2008-02-02 20:53 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Feb 3, 2008, 12:26 AM
I see nothing rule breaking here. Just some stuff you Copy And Pasted off Wikipedia.

Shadowpawn
Feb 3, 2008, 12:55 AM
People seem to missing the point of this topic. He's not asking you if it is offensive or not on THIS forum. Instead he's telling you it is considered disruptive on a board that he mods. Personally, this doesn't seem too disruptive and would be covered in a high school sex ed class so most of your vistors would have already known or heard said info. If there needs to be a punishment given then I say delete the topic with the aforementioned content in question and give the user a verbal warning. The next offenses results in a supension. Repeated offenses lead to an ban.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2008-02-02 21:57 ]</font>

SATatami
Feb 3, 2008, 01:06 AM
On 2008-02-02 21:55, Shadowpawn wrote:
People seem to missing the point of this topic. He's not asking you if it is offensive or not on THIS forum. Instead he's telling you it is considered disruptive on a board that he mods. Personally, this doesn't seem too disruptive and would be covered in a high school sex ed class so most of your vistors would have already known or heard said info. If there needs to be a punishment given then I say delete the topic with the aforementioned content in question and give the user a verbal warning. The next offenses results in a supension. Repeated offenses lead to an ban.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2008-02-02 21:57 ]</font>

Aye. That's what I was considering doing. However, the subject fascinates me, so I'll let it slide a little longer... >_>

Ketchup345
Feb 3, 2008, 01:18 AM
Is it from a forum you moderate?
Did it add to any discussion or was it posted as a first post/topic creation?

Guess the age of most users on the site and possibly move to a hidden/archive area/forum and essentially label it as spam. Punishment as well would be based on the user group.

SATatami
Feb 3, 2008, 01:28 AM
On 2008-02-02 22:18, Ketchup345 wrote:
Is it from a forum you moderate?
Did it add to any discussion or was it posted as a first post/topic creation?

Guess the age of most users on the site and possibly move to a hidden/archive area/forum and essentially label it as spam. Punishment as well would be based on the user group.

Eh, yeah, it's pretty smallscale though. It did add to the discussion but it was kinda out there, ya know?

I'd say they're mainly teenagers, though. I just gave a verbal punishment as well as putting it in a spoilers box as suggested that the others who respond to it with similar posts do the same. Does that sound about right? That way, the main audience (the teenagers and adults) can talk about said subject without reasonably offending the younger audience...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 3, 2008, 01:35 AM

If only this worked on forums.