PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Stream - OUCH!!!!!!!

magicman34
Feb 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
OK, so what are the bows and bullets used by the Armed Servants in Sacred Stream?

1. They fire faster than twin handguns and with 3 or more servants in a room its like been shot with a machine gun.

2. The range on the bullets is crazy, not only do they go through walls, but they can fire 2 or 3 times the distance of our bow or rifle bullets.

WHEN do we get them so we can beat them at their own game?

I now understand why nobody is selling the yohmei laser cannon or doing the run to get them.

Tita
Feb 2, 2008, 09:26 PM
tell me about it. seems the only way to deal with those guys is to resta until i can nanoblast :
i had a hard time even as a PT with ex traps. i have to put my WT pants on for that one.

and honestly, i don't think they shoot any farther than our bows and rifles. their speed though... yeah, it might just *seem* faster because of the multitude of enemies, but they *do* seem to shoot faster than i do. i tried shooting side by side once but that didn't turn out so well due to the hail of bow-fire http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

gryphonvii
Feb 2, 2008, 09:32 PM
try fighting the frickin' twin pistol chicks and the garnet lees over at the amf metro and complain the bows fire fast.

-Crokar-
Feb 3, 2008, 12:27 AM
Garnet Lee > you

unicorn
Feb 3, 2008, 02:22 AM
I have no problem with em actually. I just use my whip + spinning strike (or hikai, depending on how close they are) to take care of em.

Or Gizonde 31+ to paralyze em. Then nosdiga.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2008-02-02 23:23 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Feb 3, 2008, 02:23 AM
Garnet Lees will be destroyed..!

bahk
Feb 3, 2008, 03:27 AM
We'll get them when we can fire Digas from our grenade launchers.

EngelBlut
Feb 3, 2008, 03:36 AM
On 2008-02-03 00:27, bahk wrote:
We'll get them when we can fire Digas from our grenade launchers.

we already can its called gur asted

stukasa
Feb 3, 2008, 04:11 AM
Those Armed Servants are nothing compared to the snipers in Metro Linear! >.>

The best way to deal with annoying enemies is to divide and conquer. Have each party member attack a different Armed Servant and you'll be fine. If you're soloing, bring some NPCs and use them as meat shields. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ilovetypemoon
Feb 3, 2008, 04:41 AM
Their bullets are enemy-exclusive, like the grenade launcher shooting digas and laser cannons shooting zondes. ST sure got to lazy to make new effects.

Phoenix_Black
Feb 3, 2008, 11:25 AM
Muwahahaha... Those guys? I smashed them! I kick their bows into their faces, crushing their facial structure with my heal! Kekekekekeke!

fighgunners
Feb 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
i have no problem with them if they shoot you tornado dance out of the way then tornado dance they're face in

Tuxedose
Feb 3, 2008, 07:57 PM
Yea well I agree they are hard but is that not okay? I mean I hear people complain that Psu is to easy and then hard mission comes up people says its to hard. Also Moatoob is pretty hard and great if anyone wants a challange but no one plays it cause they think its to hard to be rewarding.

I am sorry I dont wanna rant its just that I think we should nt complain. There are HARD and Easy missions in the game. I think its great balance.

Well thats what I think at least. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Proto07
Feb 3, 2008, 08:20 PM
I like punking them with Mayalee Prism.