mario20061
Feb 3, 2008, 10:52 PM
I'm looking for a SUV weapon for normal and boss please help

Chuck_Norris
Feb 3, 2008, 10:54 PM
Paradi Cataract.

Pengfishh
Feb 3, 2008, 10:56 PM
Sturm for general use, Rafal for blasting things to bits with big gatling guns.

RACast_Raiden
Feb 3, 2008, 11:11 PM
On 2008-02-03 19:54, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Paradi Cataract.

Yes...once its out, im ditching the Grom and Sturm.

But since its not out yet, stick to Sturm and Grom.

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 3, 2008, 11:12 PM
Gatling gun one when you know you can get a hit. Sturm for cheap easy damage and burn.

SATatami
Feb 3, 2008, 11:14 PM
ALL OF THEM.

Really. They all have their uses. Try em all out. o.O

Ashkahn
Feb 3, 2008, 11:22 PM
Ascension Gift, of course!

Nothing tells a boss "YOU GOT PWNT" like restoring all of its HP and supplying it with a hearty round of buffs!

Gunslinger-08
Feb 3, 2008, 11:29 PM
The giant fist one! For epic coolness!

Zorafim
Feb 4, 2008, 12:34 AM
Sturm and Grom.

Sturm actually does more damage than the sweeping SUVs, and is easier to aim. Grom does the most damage (maybe tied with Rafel). There's no real reason to get any others.

Except for this.

On 2008-02-03 19:54, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Paradi Cataract.

SolRiver
Feb 4, 2008, 02:25 AM
Gigas espadas got instant death special effect, so against those annoying robots, this *might* be the choice if you are low level.

Meteor Buster ignore enemy defenses, so it work wonders on things like Jarba.

Sturm buster is great in a position that can't hit everything. It is also great against those targets that can't be knock into the air; which most of those are annoying/dangerous(high hp to burn) type of monsters.

Grum/rafal are excellent to wipe out 1.5 waves of enemies. If you know this spot will have 2 waves, it would be perfect to get a right position to wipe out first group instantly and still hit the 2nd wave that just spawned.

Blitz/(name forgot) Actually does pretty good damage at A rank. If positioned right against right target, it has potential to out damage grum/rafal, believe or not. The stun effect from blitz busters are much more helpful than the other.

Gigas faust... kind of pointless.

Ascension gift... It is a joke. Literally.

Paradi Cataract. Ultimately... you want this.

(The healing wing SUV). I would get it just for look. Not enough information to analyze whether it will be useful or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2008-02-03 23:27 ]</font>

Zorafim
Feb 4, 2008, 02:53 AM
On 2008-02-03 23:25, SolRiver wrote:
Blitz/(name forgot) Actually does pretty good damage at A rank. If positioned right against right target, it has potential to out damage grum/rafal, believe or not. The stun effect from blitz busters are much more helpful than the other.

From what I've seen, Blitz only attacks three times against an enemy, averaging out 4.5k damage per enemy. Sturm hits for about 800 ten times. Since enemies get knocked up, it only really hits about four times...

Wow, I never thought about that.

Helly
Feb 4, 2008, 03:13 AM
None at all!

For reals! I've gone over a month now without using one!

Free your CAST (and extra slot) from the shackles of the evil SUV's!

SolRiver
Feb 4, 2008, 03:26 AM
On 2008-02-03 23:53, Zorafim wrote:

On 2008-02-03 23:25, SolRiver wrote:

From what I've seen, Blitz only attacks three times against an enemy, averaging out 4.5k damage per enemy. Sturm hits for about 800 ten times. Since enemies get knocked up, it only really hits about four times...

Wow, I never thought about that.

I sometimes can get 5-6 hits on a single large/long enemy. Which will equal or go above sturm/grum in perfect condition. I can get 4 hits somewhat regularly on 1 target of my choice... or get lucky and hit 2 for 4 hits =D.

5-6 hits are so rare/hard that I don't bother with it... lol (lag is your BEST FRIEND!! GAHH!!!)

omg, come to think of it... I haven't try this on fakis 2nd form! I wonder how many hit I can get in!? I am thinking over 7-8? O.O Which would be about 12+K in 1 sweep...!

Doesn't work on de rol le... that I know... stupid hit box elevation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2008-02-04 00:34 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Feb 4, 2008, 04:36 AM
I like sturm 'cause it's easy (or rather there's no need) to aim it.

Also, I saw someone kill Fakis 2 during his meteor with it once, and that's awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-02-04 01:38 ]</font>

Freshellent
Feb 4, 2008, 06:34 AM
Personally I use Grom and Sturm. Sturm for large mobs and things I want to burn,Grom for bosses and focused damage on a small area.

stukasa
Feb 4, 2008, 12:21 PM
Sturm and Grom are the bread and butter of SUVs. Paradi Cataract is like the strawberry jam, but it's not out yet.

I'm making myself hungry...

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
Rafal and Sturm. I switch to Gigas Faust when I melee, though (idk, don't like meteor and I can only do so many voltron refs. with Espada). Ultimately, Paradi Cataract if you have the armor for it.