PDA

View Full Version : AotI: How long does it take for SEGA to answer questions in

Edgard
Feb 4, 2008, 01:28 PM
I have a huge problem with billing from SEGA and I've been trying to get in contact with them. I couldn't find any phone numbers; there was only one website where you leave a question and they've been taking forever to answer.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to answer?

Does anyone believe that I'll get back my $100 extra charged to my bank?

Does anyone think they'll just avoid the question until I forget about it?

SabZero
Feb 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
They're starting work just now, and they don't work on the weekends. Plus, I'm sure alot of people have sent in their complains, because this (subscription cancelling itself) seems like a widespread problem.

HFlowen
Feb 4, 2008, 02:02 PM
The sega knowledge base? I'm not a big fan of that thing, I preferred the ticket system.

Anyway, they usually respond within a day and a billing error can be easily fixed by either them or your bank.

Clumsyorchid
Feb 4, 2008, 02:15 PM
The knowledge base is a ticket system, the UK have had this for a while now, so depending on your location, you may already be used to it.

For issues submitted, they are handled in the order received. Tech support offices are closed on the weekends, so please factor that into reply time.

Having no knowledge of your issue, from what it sounds like, you made a few purchase attempts and have a pending 100$ from your bank. If this is the case (check your bank statement for pending charges), then they will be removed in about 7 to 10 business days (or however long your bank takes to process the attempts).

Kietrinia
Feb 4, 2008, 03:46 PM
I've had a turnaround anywhere between 4 days to two weeks. Just gotta be patient is all.

On 2008-02-04 11:15, Clumsyorchid wrote:
[...]Having no knowledge of your issue, from what it sounds like, you made a few purchase attempts and have a pending 100$ from your bank. If this is the case (check your bank statement for pending charges), then they will be removed in about 7 to 10 business days (or however long your bank takes to process the attempts). Wow, a Sega forums admin graces pso-world with his presence. *humbled*

Powder Keg
Feb 4, 2008, 04:12 PM
They didn't respond to me about the billing problem, it was just fixed (last time it happened).

They probably are getting loads of e-mails about this and the whole banning fiasco on top of this, so it may take longer than it normally would.

Mr_Confused
Feb 4, 2008, 05:27 PM
lets just say that the guy banned from xbox live untill the year 9999 will be playing on his account before you get an answer.

Edgard
Feb 4, 2008, 07:37 PM
yay I'm so happy right now ^_^

Not only did they respond, they fixed the problem, gave me my money back, and gave me a free 30days of game play!! Apparently someone in their office was responsible for this mistake... and I didn't get charged $100 I got charged $1000.00 but now my money is back in my bank....

I'm supposing they gave me 30 days free just in case I had insuffiet funds and I got penalized for it... but i had more so I can play for a month free yay!!!

Thanks SEGA and ty to pso-world.com for being here!

I guess I wasn't the only one with a subscription cancelling itself problem.

Powder Keg
Feb 4, 2008, 07:51 PM
You mean $100 instead of $10, right?

O_o

Edgard
Feb 4, 2008, 09:42 PM
no $1000.00 there was a problem with transfer authorization... that what they told me... but its all back now

icewyrm
Feb 4, 2008, 09:51 PM
Wow, you're a lucky guy. Though I guess with that scale of screw up they'd have to up the priority on your problem.

Edit: I was just thinking, $1000 would give you 100 subscription months... I somehow doubt PSU would last another 8 years lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: icewyrm on 2008-02-04 19:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: icewyrm on 2008-02-04 19:51 ]</font>

Edgard
Feb 4, 2008, 11:38 PM
lol even if it did last 8 years... I don't think I would be playing for that long.

In 8 years I will:
be out of school
be married
prob have children

so I don't think I would be playing that long... but what if I passes along my username and password to my children and they could continue the never ending fight in psu!! it could become a family tradition!

Reginaldo
Feb 5, 2008, 01:22 AM
I wish I could tell you, I contacted them twice last week since I keep getting error 192. I cant renew my subscription at all.