PDA

View Full Version : Zanshu-misaki wtf?

Telina
Feb 4, 2008, 02:40 PM
so i was looking at some of the drops that i might go hunting for when the 360 gets the update, and i wandered into the zanshu misaki. But from all of the pictures and stuff....its just a more powerful knock-off of the yamata misaki. It even has to be dark elemental too i believe...

the hell is with this? I really hope we don't end up seeing just a bunch of the same weapon models recycled and called something different down the road...

DEM_CIG
Feb 4, 2008, 02:41 PM
its the single claw of the yamata misaki...

Hank
Feb 4, 2008, 02:41 PM
Are you for real?

physic
Feb 4, 2008, 02:42 PM
its a single claw, every claw and twin claw, dagger and twin dagger, saber and twin saber have the same models. there are very few exceptions to this.
If your only now realizing this, where have you been man?

HFlowen
Feb 4, 2008, 02:43 PM
This topic is awesome.

Retniwreven
Feb 4, 2008, 02:44 PM
Uhm... it's like the Crimson and Two-Headed Ragnus, Blackheart and Grand Cross, Deva-Zashi and Gizaha-Zashi, so on and so forth.

GuardianElite
Feb 4, 2008, 02:44 PM
On 2008-02-04 11:40, Telina wrote:
so i was looking at some of the drops that i might go hunting for when the 360 gets the update, and i wandered into the zanshu misaki. But from all of the pictures and stuff....its just a more powerful knock-off of the yamata misaki. It even has to be dark elemental too i believe...

the hell is with this? I really hope we don't end up seeing just a bunch of the same weapon models recycled and called something different down the road...

1st single versions are more powerful than twins by sacrifing power you could do more hits with twins..

2nd it the single version of yamata-misaki

DEM_CIG
Feb 4, 2008, 02:46 PM
On 2008-02-04 11:43, HFlowen wrote:
This topic is awesome.

Besides that sarcasim, i like i just lost my train of thought... im lost >.>...