PDA

View Full Version : Man i hate Dingleberries...

HiroSan
Feb 4, 2008, 03:28 PM
lol so i figured i'd bitch about something JUST ONCE...and talk about..."Dingleberries". MAN dont u just hate them!? (to those who have had them). God it sucks to have crap stuck on ur ass hairs all dried up because u can't take a shit for the life of u BECAUSE ur so damn poor u can't even afford toilet paper ;_; I mean...i'm not the only person in this world, right?...RIGHT? >.>;;;; And the worst thing about them is...GOD when u DO get that toilet paper and ur trying to pull those DARN dingleberries out of ur ass, and u end up pulling ur asshairs from...well ur ass, and it FUCKIN HURTS!!! OWWWW!!!!

...U guys know what i mean, right? >.>;;;;;;;

Kion
Feb 4, 2008, 03:49 PM
On 2008-02-04 12:31, Retehi wrote:
ewwwww

QFT. I think you could have found something better to rant about... that doesn't have mental images associated with it.

Anduril
Feb 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
Might I recommend that you get some baby wipes, instead of using toilet paper. I think that may help your....errr....problem. Yeah, Im not going to pay attention to this post after I hit submit....

HiroSan
Feb 4, 2008, 03:54 PM
On 2008-02-04 12:49, Kion wrote:

On 2008-02-04 12:31, Retehi wrote:
ewwwww

QFT. I think you could have found something better to rant about... that doesn't have mental images associated with it.

AAAAAAH just the response i was lookin for. lol i hope the image burns in ur mind bwa ha ha...

Pengfishh
Feb 4, 2008, 03:56 PM
And this is why I wax my ass.

SabZero
Feb 4, 2008, 04:25 PM
Damn, I had to look that up, I thought it was an actual fruit -_- That said, you need to improve your hygiene, wetting the toiletpaper helps.

Midicronica
Feb 4, 2008, 04:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you! Thank you! I haven't laughed this hard in a long while. Well, that's a lie. I just saw Good Luck Chuck last night and it was pretty damn funny. (good movie btw) This is definitely better than shit people post in this section. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh and for the record, I don't have this problem.

inb4peoplecomplainaboutbeingdisgusted

Jaspaller
Feb 4, 2008, 04:48 PM
I hear things worse than this but this certainly was good for a chuckle.

Midicronica
Feb 4, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-02-04 13:48, Jaspaller wrote:

It's always been a fantasy of mine.....

Jaspaller
Feb 4, 2008, 04:52 PM
On 2008-02-04 13:50, Midicronica wrote:

On 2008-02-04 13:48, Jaspaller wrote:

It's always been a fantasy of mine.....

lolban

Sinue_v2
Feb 4, 2008, 06:47 PM
Dingleberries is such a negative term. I prefer to call them ButtDreds.

Jakosifer
Feb 4, 2008, 07:21 PM
Ah if it ain't Hiro, you sho' did find somethin interestin' ta rant about. Props fer the laugh. >)

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2008, 07:27 PM
man, if I didn't know you, I'd think you actually might want people to discuss this.
But man, that's what showers are for, isn't it?

THE JACKEL

omegapirate2k
Feb 4, 2008, 08:33 PM
You made my day.

Manticore
Feb 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
Its good to know I am not the only one! ^-^;

Firocket1690
Feb 4, 2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingleberry

... Ass hairs? I'm really curious how close to the asshole these hairs must be for shit to get stuck on, let alone dangle from them.

Oh, and excuse the language.

MetaZedlen
Feb 4, 2008, 10:18 PM
On 2008-02-04 19:03, Firocket1690 wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingleberry

... Ass hairs? I'm really curious how close to the asshole these hairs must be for shit to get stuck on, let alone dangle from them.

Oh, and excuse the language.

Sometimes some of us are TOO manly, if you know what I mean.

ABDUR101
Feb 4, 2008, 11:11 PM
Some people also don't know how to use a razor appearently. Razors, they're not just for shaving your face people.(Though, use a different razor if you've got shit on your ass..though if you've got that problem odds are good you have bigger problems)

Really, dingleberries, not an alien term to me, but they were always something to kid about as a kid, never a reality. Some of you may need to take better care of yourselves when it comes to cleanliness. =]

Mystil
Feb 4, 2008, 11:41 PM
Oh please. Dingleberries aint got nothing on my awesome ability to stop up the toilet everytime I have to purge. Spending 30 minutes trying to unclog the thing. Think about how annoying that is.

Kylie
Feb 5, 2008, 02:16 PM
I thought this was kind of funny at first, but now I feel kind of nauseous. >_>

Weeaboolits
Feb 5, 2008, 11:22 PM
wat

raikomaru40
Feb 6, 2008, 07:50 AM
in

HiroSan
Feb 6, 2008, 10:25 AM
lol well at least SOME people can take a joke xD most of ur guys' comments gave me a laugh, too. And u know...i've always been too chickenshit to uh...either WAX or shave my ass...seems...sooooo wrong ;_;

astuarlen
Feb 6, 2008, 10:48 AM
Damnit, I clicked on this thread expecting pics. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
On 2008-02-04 20:11, ABDUR101 wrote:
Some people also don't know how to use a razor appearently. Razors, they're not just for shaving your face people.(Though, use a different razor if you've got shit on your ass..though if you've got that problem odds are good you have bigger problems)

You run the risk of getting in-grown hairs, that way. A fellow with a big mouth once told a whole group of us an anecdote about how his brother encountered this problem through shaving his ass. Huge blemish, right in his crack. He had to sit in a bath full of epsom salt, which made it randomly burst sometime later. Apparently it was quite an ordeal.

On 2008-02-04 20:41, Mystil wrote:
Oh please. Dingleberries aint got nothing on my awesome ability to stop up the toilet everytime I have to purge. Spending 30 minutes trying to unclog the thing. Think about how annoying that is.

That's nothing. I once stopped up every toilet in a 3-bathroom house in a single shitting.

On 2008-02-04 15:47, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Dingleberries is such a negative term. I prefer to call them ButtDreds.

</thread>

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 6, 2008, 04:44 PM
Oh man I hate that when the shit just won't come out, it just stays there between coming out and not coming out.