PDA

View Full Version : Reviewed: lunch

W0LB0T
Feb 5, 2008, 12:08 AM
Whopper value meal
Food type: burger and fries
Manufacturer: hungry jacks (burger king to you yanks)

The burger:
The burger is nice and large but that’s about the only redeeming feature about it. The meat tastes like cardboard soaked in oil with a little salt added. The vegetables are of the lowest quality possible without being fatal to humans. The lettuce and the onion have a delicate shredded plastic wrap flavour and aroma.the tomato while it is in the correct shape looks like its been formed from some kind of strange silica beads and tastes about the same. The only thing that gives it flavour is the strange mayonnaise which tastes like no other mayo ive ever had before. And even though its wrapped up in grease proof it can still cut through it.
Rating 0.5/5

Fries
They where bland tasteless and didn’t have any crispiness fries should have. but they where strangely addictive
Rating 1.5/3

Drink:
A very watered down cup of cola with excessive ice, which keeps it very cold but takes away room which more cola could occupy.
Rating 0.5/2

Overall rating 2.5/10 (n00b)

Rating system
n00b 3 and below
meh 3.1 to 6
pwnz 6.1 to 8
1337 8.1 to 9.9
Uber perfect 10

astuarlen
Feb 5, 2008, 12:39 AM
Reviewed: shit

Unappetizing.

pikachief
Feb 5, 2008, 01:04 AM
REVIEWED: COOKIES

they were ok :/

6/10

Skuda
Feb 5, 2008, 01:53 AM
Reviewed: Nothing

9/10

BlueMan
Feb 5, 2008, 03:42 AM
Cmon, at least give the burger a higher score. The charbroiled beef(i mean microwaved) wasn't good enough to deserve a higher rating? Also, you should look into becoming a food critic of some sort.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueMan on 2008-02-05 00:44 ]</font>

cel
Feb 5, 2008, 07:20 AM
god i love aussies. I really do. go to starvin' marvin next time. or head over to NZ. I hear the kiwis do lovely things to sheep.

the meat prep over down under might be a little different, or I may be biased. I'll have to diasgree somewhat with your review because I do find the meat to be somewhat flavourful in comparison to the other fast food beef.

though, not by much.

and their fries are fairly decent, but the onion rings are where it's at.

Next time, get the fat shit special:

Loaded Steakhouse combo (KING size of course) + italian chicken sandwhich + BK Big Fish

raikomaru40
Feb 5, 2008, 07:22 AM
why do aussies eat shrimp cooked on barbie dolls?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 5, 2008, 10:34 PM
On 2008-02-04 22:04, pikachief wrote:
REVIEWED: COOKIES

they were ok :/

6/10

There's no such thing as cat cookies.

But there is some expensive self cleaning litter box thing that was on infomercial last night. It went on for about 6 minutes but never said the price, kept watching to see how much bling this thing was going to cost - don't even have cats - and they never showed it.

Sayara
Feb 5, 2008, 10:38 PM
Did you know!

A thumbs up in Australia is like saying "up yours" in American mate?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 5, 2008, 11:02 PM
On 2008-02-05 19:38, Sayara wrote:
Did you know?

A thumbs up in Australia is like saying "up yours" in American mate!

And you can hold people up with spoons instead of knives.

(But thumbs up to people is the opposite of road rage, old house in front of the stop sign I sat outside with my friend and we thumbs'd up everyone who drove past. 35% success rate of return thumbs up)