PDA

View Full Version : how long is it going to tack for them to get my acsut back u

xgp
Feb 5, 2008, 02:57 PM
how long is it going to tack for them to get my acsut back up

Anduril
Feb 5, 2008, 03:00 PM
Seeing as they've had their hands full with the Title Update Fiasco, the banning of grinder Gltichers, and this issue with accounts I would assume they are pretty swamped with e-mails. I would give it a week before you see anything being done, at least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-02-05 12:04 ]</font>

xgp
Feb 5, 2008, 03:06 PM
On 2008-02-05 12:00, Anduril wrote:
Seeing as they've had their hands full with the Title Update Fiasco, the banning of grinder Gltichers, and this issue with accounts I would assume they are pretty swamped with e-mails. I would give it a week before you see anything being done, at least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-02-05 12:04 ]</font>
OMG thar is no fing way a week dam it all to 40 icey hells

Anduril
Feb 5, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah, in terms of problems with ST, when it rains, it pours.

lovatty
Feb 5, 2008, 05:43 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=68812

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lovatty on 2008-02-05 14:44 ]</font>

Sasamichan
Feb 5, 2008, 05:49 PM
I don't think hes talking about the grinder glitch bans, (since he plays on the ps2/pc version) he is probably talking about how the billing site says inactive.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 5, 2008, 05:59 PM
Yes, he is. My support ticket hasn't been updated, but it's been less than a day, so eh. Of course it seems most people are only having problems with their subscription mysteriously cancelling itself; I had that problem PLUS Error 192 when I tried to make a new sub -_-

Ken_Silver
Feb 5, 2008, 08:39 PM
On 2008-02-05 14:59, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Yes, he is. My support ticket hasn't been updated, but it's been less than a day, so eh. Of course it seems most people are only having problems with their subscription mysteriously cancelling itself; I had that problem PLUS Error 192 when I tried to make a new sub -_-

That happened to me too, but I just re-subscribed. Hope ST didn't cheat me out of $10. That's a lot of money for us College students. O_o

xgp
Feb 5, 2008, 11:25 PM
god damit thay seit me a new pass word and it das not fit in the box i have to put it in AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mystil
Feb 6, 2008, 12:13 AM
ST is about to bill me twice while my account says inactive =p.

Tita
Feb 6, 2008, 12:50 AM
why did you need a new pass xgp? i remember your other thread (dont know where it went. mine was moved to dead horse rants http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif) Did "New Sub" not work?

i didn't get billed for Jan, and it was the day after the billing date that my account went inactive. once i got it going again i was billed for Feb 1st. i guess it's just something to do with the billing cycle for the new year? omg y2ghey? heh...

i still stay a sticky announcement about this would be nice, just so people know they aren't alone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2008-02-05 21:51 ]</font>

xgp
Feb 6, 2008, 12:57 AM
if i hed not got off line to chac my alt i cud still be on y Y did i jast play YYYYYYYYYY (can u till i am luzing it) i jast houp thay fix it so i can get back to what i was doing to dam days ago