PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Yet another hot spot topic

Randomness
Feb 5, 2008, 05:02 PM
After wandering to various lobbies and finding nothing but one or two games, all on the highest rank or locked...

Where the heck is everyone? What mission have people gone to now?

Doh42
Feb 5, 2008, 05:05 PM
Probably sleeping warriors, desperately looking for beetles?

Also check:
-Cost of Research S2 / Sakura Blast
-Linear Line S2
-True Darkness
-AMF metro line
-Electric Brain
-White Beast
-Awoken Serpent
-Fat Rappy
-Grove
-Agata Relics

So that's basically.. Go for AOTI missions, the PA frags hot-spots, or any boss with good/rare drops (Agata for Catilium, Grove for the 10/11* bow, etc.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Doh42 on 2008-02-05 14:07 ]</font>

Krltplps
Feb 5, 2008, 05:12 PM
I've got 2 more levels till I hit max, been doing that at White Beast S and haven't had a problem filling up a group yet. Once I max out I'll probably work on Sleeping Warriors S2 till my eyes bleed.

Itchee
Feb 5, 2008, 05:14 PM
Im glad to hear people are at least spread out now....I do hate seeing everyone standing outside of one mission spamming it to death.

Alizarin
Feb 5, 2008, 05:25 PM
On 2008-02-05 14:05, Doh42 wrote:

-Cost of Research S2 / Sakura Blast
-Awoken Serpent
-Fat Rappy
-Grove
-Agata Relics

Those are where I'll be frequenting. I also happen to spot some people in these missions from time to time, with open runs even.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizarin on 2008-02-05 14:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizarin on 2008-02-05 14:26 ]</font>

Ken_Silver
Feb 5, 2008, 05:51 PM
I really wish it wasn't hard to get into PSU during the Non-event periods. I do need to level up (from 67), so maybe I'll head on over and try to find a party at one of these hotspots. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Feb 5, 2008, 06:10 PM
On 2008-02-05 14:51, Ken_Silver wrote:
I really wish it wasn't hard to get into PSU during the Non-event periods. I do need to level up (from 67), so maybe I'll head on over and try to find a party at one of these hotspots. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thats my problem, I'm trying to use a level 61 char... and as usual, can't find a single blasted group.

SStrikerR
Feb 5, 2008, 06:13 PM
for you guys my main is level 80 and i wouldnt mind doing runs with you once i can get back online.

Powder Keg
Feb 5, 2008, 06:46 PM
I went to the Pavillion of Air and there were so many people there that I figured a new mission was released that I didn't know of. That mission is the new Crimson Beast and people need to GTFO the Pavillion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*waits for the "NNNUUUU! I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT!!!!)

GuardianElite
Feb 5, 2008, 06:49 PM
Whats great being capped is i can solo the mishes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GreenArcher
Feb 5, 2008, 07:37 PM
Agreed. I soloed the hell out of Grove. Spotted 3 Needle Cannons, Sori / Mind, Rikauteri, 2 Hirokteris, Adahna Cannon, Sleep Resist, and a whole assortment of 9*s.

Next stop: Desert Goliath

Randomness
Feb 6, 2008, 03:53 PM
On 2008-02-05 16:37, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Agreed. I soloed the hell out of Grove. Spotted 3 Needle Cannons, Sori / Mind, Rikauteri, 2 Hirokteris, Adahna Cannon, Sleep Resist, and a whole assortment of 9*s.

*drool* Gib needles, lol.

One time I tried soloing that with my main, I ran into trouble when the newmans appeared... Sadly, FT doesnt kill them nearly as well as it does the bots... they kept healing the bots as fast as I hurt them...

Alizarin
Feb 6, 2008, 05:52 PM
On 2008-02-06 12:53, Randomness wrote:

One time I tried soloing that with my main, I ran into trouble when the newmans appeared... Sadly, FT doesnt kill them nearly as well as it does the bots... they kept healing the bots as fast as I hurt them...

I've had that same problem, even though I'm currently a WT. Fighting against my own kind is a royal pain. Then add in the Blue Robots and you've got one huge mess of Foie everywhere.

Randomness
Feb 6, 2008, 06:18 PM
On 2008-02-06 14:52, Alizarin wrote:

On 2008-02-06 12:53, Randomness wrote:

I've had that same problem, even though I'm currently a WT. Fighting against my own kind is a royal pain. Then add in the Blue Robots and you've got one huge mess of Foie everywhere.

Well, the issue with Foie is getting hit 20 times straight by it... otherwise I just Resta it off. I actually prefer blue to red, since the red can stun.

Indica
Feb 6, 2008, 07:23 PM
Everyone is soloing or running in very small parties on random universes. Majority of people are not on Universe 2, that's why it seems so small right now

Randomness
Feb 6, 2008, 07:43 PM
On 2008-02-06 16:23, Indica wrote:
Everyone is soloing or running in very small parties on random universes. Majority of people are not on Universe 2, that's why it seems so small right now

And of course, with people soloing, they aren't likely to be on lower level chars...