PDA

View Full Version : My gawd if she keeps this up im screwed...

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 5, 2008, 07:12 PM
OK so yesterday we found a huge package on our front doorstep. It was a makeup / cosmetics kit. Thing is "nobody" ordered it but it was adressed to my sister (Yes the same lil bitch who begged for our damn dog). My dad, never suspecting his "little angel" ripped open the package and called the number on it. He spent over 2 hours yellin at the guy saying stuff like "HOW DARE YOU HARASS MY LITTLE DAUGHTER!" (lol he actually made her sound like a sweet little girl) and "WE NEVER ORDERED THIS!" Somehow out of that conversation, he was able to hear the guy who told him a phone call was made to order it and that his credit card was used to make the purchase.

After the phone call and my dad actually used his head, he came to one conclusion: If anybody got ahold of the credit card they would only know his name and my moms name, which would be on it. The only way it would have my sisters name on it was if she used the credit card.

Finally the bitch was caught. Somehow she had swiped my dads credit card when she saw the ad for the makup on TV. Thank God the company was for real, otherwise we would be in deep shit. Anyways when she was caught she bawled like a wild animal. Her excuse for buying it? "It looked pretty!" and "They said they'll guarantee a full refund!" LOL to get a refund you have to send the package back to the company and you have to pay for shipping.

Course my parents got mad and gave her a "punishment." Her stupid little cellphone (which she used for the call and is too young to have anyway!) got taken away for ONE DAY!One fucking day! She coulda put us in real deep shit and she only got her damn phone taken away for one day.

After her stupid phone got taken away, my sister bawled more like a wild animal (but 'o course it was fake, she just wanted her stupid phone back). Then to furthermore "persuade" my parents she said all this random stupid shit like "If i see a knife i want to cut myself" and "I want to kill myself right now but the only thing keeping me alive is my sweet little doggy" and "Am I alive? Everybody seems to hate me, I must be in hell." What a stupid bitch, I hope she fucks up her own life and finally learns a lesson or two.

-
Phones don't even have genders, use different adjectives next time, thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-05 19:08 ]</font>

Umberger
Feb 5, 2008, 07:30 PM
No offense, but she sounds like a spoiled little brat.

KodiaX987
Feb 5, 2008, 08:07 PM
Your family is dysfunctional.

Allos
Feb 5, 2008, 08:34 PM
Crap in her shoes and blame the dog.

Sinue_v2
Feb 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
Heh, when I read the topic title I thought it had something to do with Child Support or Alimony. Something that actually WOULD screw you.

Leviathan
Feb 5, 2008, 09:37 PM
How old is she? If she is older than 12 then that's really bad. She acts like a 4 year old that doesn't get her way. =/

RbrtLoper
Feb 5, 2008, 10:14 PM
and I thought my sister was bad

Jehosaphaty
Feb 5, 2008, 11:10 PM
this place needs more allos. fact.

Sinue_v2
Feb 6, 2008, 12:04 AM
On 2008-02-05 17:34, Allos wrote:

Reminds me of the time the cat pissed on my cousin's clothes - so he took a shit in the litter box. When his wife got home, she freaked. She thought the cat had done it and was almost hysterical trying to get it around to take to the vet, and it didn't help that he was busting up laughing the whole time.

CHOX
Feb 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
Wow, I really am sorry that you have to put up with that shit.

amtalx
Feb 6, 2008, 08:02 AM
That's pretty terrible. Maddox says a headbutt to the ovaries is appropriate.

I agree.

panzer_unit
Feb 6, 2008, 12:09 PM
Know what I don't get? What the hell this has to do with the OP. Dude deal with however much of a bitch your sister is to you and you alone. Her doing the same to other people - even family members - is their problem.

Kylie
Feb 6, 2008, 01:00 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I think we have the same sister 'cept mine is like twenty-eight...ish.

RegulusHikari
Feb 6, 2008, 04:06 PM
My advice? Take a stand and speak up. Start bitching back to your parents and make them realize how much of a brat your sister really is.

If there's anything I absolutely cannot stand, it's someone caving in to someone else who is being a senseless little prick or shithead because they can play the guilt trip game. And you're no better for not at least attempting to do something about it (unless you have, and your parents just see her, as you said, a little angel, then you have my sympathies).

Sayara
Feb 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
Are you on welfare or very low in finances?

If not then this is not being "screwed" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Out_Kast
Feb 6, 2008, 04:12 PM
Just goes to show how much brothers love their sisters.
Is she like that all the time?
She might be in need of therapy.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anduril
Feb 6, 2008, 04:20 PM
Wow. Sounds like either your parents have had a very passive/overloving/nonauthoritative parenting style with her, or she has some serious mental issues that may need to be adressed.
(My sister and I were never like this. Despite her being 4 years older than me we've always been treated by equals by our parents and grandmother. Never were we just given the benefit-of-the-doubt, there was always deep probing into exactly what the hell went on.)

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 6, 2008, 05:53 PM
On 2008-02-06 13:12, Out_Kast wrote:
She might be in need of therapy.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

she doesnt need therapy lol. She was just acting "depressed" to try and convince my parents to get her phone back. I was just talking about the things she said to show how weak she is, having "thoughts of suicide" just because her phone was taken away for one day.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 6, 2008, 07:19 PM
She might be in need of a swift punt to the head.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Fixed.

BlaizeYES
Feb 6, 2008, 08:39 PM
you need more excitement in your life

Randomness
Feb 6, 2008, 09:21 PM
On 2008-02-05 19:14, RbrtLoper wrote:
and I thought my sister was bad

cel
Feb 7, 2008, 03:48 PM
On 2008-02-06 14:53, VIRIDIA_HUNTER wrote:

she doesnt need therapy lol. She was just acting "depressed" to try and convince my parents to get her phone back. I was just talking about the things she said to show how weak she is, having "thoughts of suicide" just because her phone was taken away for one day.

nah, she committed fraud and didnt even realize it was wrong. Instead, she simulated crying in a sordid attempt to regain the upper hand. Bringing on the tears like turning on a faucet is reason enough to decide whether or not someone actually needs help, let alone the inability to differentiate from right and wrong.

And then there is the cry for help thing via the suicide threat. That kinda stuff should be taken very, very seriously. Really, advise to your parents that she consult with someone for her to get better. For the best results, try not to get her to a psychiatrist or to put her on medication. That stuff isn't really effective and compromises more neural pathways than it does any good.

She could use some sort of guidance from some kind of professional. There is no doubt about this. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and please do accept my apologies if you find my words to be that way, but it's fairly obvious that she needs the help.

Randomness
Feb 7, 2008, 06:47 PM
On 2008-02-07 12:48, cel wrote:

On 2008-02-06 14:53, VIRIDIA_HUNTER wrote:

nah, she committed fraud and didnt even realize it was wrong. Instead, she simulated crying in a sordid attempt to regain the upper hand. Bringing on the tears like turning on a faucet is reason enough to decide whether or not someone actually needs help, let alone the inability to differentiate from right and wrong.

And then there is the cry for help thing via the suicide threat. That kinda stuff should be taken very, very seriously. Really, advise to your parents that she consult with someone for her to get better. For the best results, try not to get her to a psychiatrist or to put her on medication. That stuff isn't really effective and compromises more neural pathways than it does any good.

She could use some sort of guidance from some kind of professional. There is no doubt about this. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and please do accept my apologies if you find my words to be that way, but it's fairly obvious that she needs the help.

Gotta love how close psychiatrist and psychologist are in spelling and pronunciation, eh?

ABDUR101
Feb 10, 2008, 12:46 PM
No, Kodia's right, your family is just dysfunctional. You included most likely, I doubt the apple falls far from the tree in general.

Odds are good that if the parents are this lax with the sister, they're just as lax with him. Makes me wonder how old he is aswell. The way he comes here and makes everything sound extreme doesn't paint a good picture for himself, because he's taking everything way over the top. "Good thing the company was real or we'd have been screwed". If its an ad on TV, I'm pretty sure theres a system in place to make sure its a credible company trying to sell a product, and since it was a credit card there's always fraud and identity theft protection for such occassions.

Your parents need to stop and think more about whats happening before they react; there are plenty of wolves in sheep clothing, this certainly isn't the first kid who's pulled wool over their parents eyes when they've done something bad.

Honestly, your 'parents' need counceling and guidance on how to handle you and your sister appropriately and intelligently, and then things should be ok. A firmer hand by your parents should keep everyone in line; it always did for my siblings and I. Honestly, if I had stolen money out of my parents wallets to buy something 'back in the day' I'm pretty sure I'd have lost my walking priveledges for a while, a cell phone would have been the least of my worries. But then again, sounds like you guys might be spoilt just abit.

I'm intrigued, because we hear about the sister getting a dog and stealing money out of your parents' wallets, I wonder what he gets away with that he doesn't acknowledge.

Mewnie
Feb 10, 2008, 03:20 PM
When I was that age and i tried doing something that stupid, I'd have gotten the belt.

That girl is just spoiled rotten and knows that crying and pretending to harm herself are sure-fire ways to get attention to herself.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 10, 2008, 04:46 PM
On 2008-02-10 12:20, Mewnie wrote:
When I was that age and i tried doing something that stupid, I'd have gotten the belt.

That girl is just spoiled rotten and knows that crying and pretending to harm herself are sure-fire ways to get attention to herself.

Agreed. However, I believe my parents have never laid a finger on her in her life. My dad only has hit her once by accident (which she purposely did, she went right behind him and told him to turn around). When she got hit she bawled like crazy, then begged for $50 so she'd feel better. Fucking ridiculous.

ABDUR101
Feb 10, 2008, 05:22 PM
I re-iterate what I said. Your parents are the problem, can't blame your sister for taking advantage of the system in place.

Tita
Feb 12, 2008, 02:20 PM
On 2008-02-05 17:34, Allos wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif awesome.

Fafnir
Feb 20, 2008, 08:10 PM
On 2008-02-06 13:07, Sayara wrote:
Are you on welfare or very low in finances?

If not then this is not being "screwed" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

If this was a false company, they would have his parents' credit card information, and his family could end up losing alot.

Identity theft is no tiny problem, it could destroy your entire life.