View Full Version : kinda cool

elainesangel9
Feb 6, 2008, 02:06 PM
idk if anyone knows this....it could be old but

the planets on universe are from the original PS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_series#Universe

Anduril
Feb 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
Ummm...Yeah....They're more of an Homage to them. If you look around the forum you will find lots of threads that try to directly link PSU to PSO and the Original Phantasy Star games.

Kanore
Feb 6, 2008, 02:46 PM
This has been known since what... even before JP release? Just like the reference from PSO of the 3 planets... MUTT DITTS something or whatever it was, and the Prophets of Motav weapon.

It's a complete surprise that Phantasy Star Universe would be chock full of Phantasy Star reference. Totally caught me off-guard. Maybe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-02-06 11:47 ]</font>

elainesangel9
Feb 6, 2008, 02:48 PM
sorry, i didnt know how niave i was haha
just saw it when i was messing around wiki

GuardianElite
Feb 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
On 2008-02-06 11:46, Kanore wrote:
This has been known since what... even before JP release? Just like the reference from PSO of the 3 planets... MUTT DITTS something or whatever it was, and the Prophets of Motav weapon.

It's a complete surprise that Phantasy Star Universe would be chock full of Phantasy Star reference. Totally caught me off-guard. Maybe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-02-06 11:47 ]</font>

hmm im surprised the word Universe in Phantasy Star universe didnt clue you in

Anduril
Feb 6, 2008, 02:52 PM
It happens. Though you should look for one of those linking theory threads. Some people have come up with some pretty clever ideas on how the 3 continuities may be linked together.

seph_monkey
Feb 6, 2008, 06:18 PM
yeah there was a discussion about this a gewd while back.
and i have the link right here, i found it interesting and maybe that answer some question.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=165686&forum=20&29