PDA

View Full Version : Trading all 3 Dark weps and Tsumikiri J Sword!

Fonara
Jan 15, 2003, 04:58 PM
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridge
Tsumikiri J Sword
Handgun: Milla

all 5 are up for trade I'm looking for Yasha, Sealed J Sword, Demonic Fork, Evil Curst, Rocket Punch, Madam's Parasol, Flower Cane, Section ID Cards, and Handgun: Guld

but if u don't have any of those items I'm still willing to trade if your offer is reasonable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fonara on 2003-01-15 14:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fonara on 2003-01-15 14:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fonara on 2003-01-15 15:18 ]</font>

mac70dc
Jan 15, 2003, 05:34 PM
Which Section ID Cards are yoou looking for..

I have :

Gi GU Bazooka
Book of Hitogata
Dancing Hitogata
Pinkal
Purpulenum

Im Interested in the Tsumikiri J Sword

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mac70dc on 2003-01-15 14:39 ]</font>

Firestorm9002
Jan 15, 2003, 05:37 PM
Its not venus shot its Gi-Gue Bazooka and ill trade you

Gi-Gue Bazooka
Book of Hitogata

for the j-sword

dude3282
Jan 15, 2003, 05:40 PM
Hmm, giving more items to the dupers. Great idea. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Just wait till Phalanx gets here! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Fonara
Jan 15, 2003, 06:15 PM
oh if venus is gi gue then i already have it i just thought they were 2 different weps, and i need Redria, Skyly, Yellowboze, Bluefill, Oran, Greenill cards

TeamPhalanx
Jan 15, 2003, 06:33 PM
Dammit... I wasn't aware that the losers had gotten their hands on the J-Sword. Oh, well. At the least those idiots will put away their DARK FLOW in favor of it... unless they're incredibly stupid, which just may be the case.

I take comfort in the fact that the GULD MILLA is not (and probably won't be for a long time) duped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-01-15 15:35 ]</font>

Blue147
Jan 15, 2003, 06:34 PM
not everything is duped u idot.

Firestorm9002
Jan 15, 2003, 06:34 PM
TeamPhalanx i know 2 dupers with it they just dont trade them because they are waiting for items like flame garment to be found

TeamPhalanx
Jan 15, 2003, 06:37 PM
What's the % on the duped ones? I'm wondering if there was one found & converted here or they got their hands on an imported one from the original Japanese version.

Fonara
Jan 15, 2003, 06:43 PM
plz don't argue on my post if u are not interested in my items then plz don't write offensive responses i'm just minding my own business and looking for specific items could u please argue or complain in the appropriate forums

TeamPhalanx
Jan 15, 2003, 06:49 PM
On 2003-01-15 15:43, Fonara wrote:
...i'm just minding my own business....

Is that so?!?

You know, I could sware that duped items in some way or another affects the play of the game. Maybe ST felt the same way when they separated the original Japan ships from everyone else.

You know what, the day you truly "mind your own business" and stop screwing up the game is when you will be left alone, as would be your right.

Fonara
Jan 15, 2003, 07:01 PM
On 2003-01-15 15:49, TeamPhalanx wrote:

On 2003-01-15 15:43, Fonara wrote:
...i'm just minding my own business....

Is that so?!?

You know, I could sware that duped items in some way or another affects the play of the game. Maybe ST felt the same way when they separated the original Japan ships from everyone else.

You know what, the day you truly "mind your own business" and stop screwing up the game is when you will be left alone, as would be your right.

You're only fueling dupers to dupe more when u put them down you are not helping to stop the problem you are just making it worse. PSO is a game to have fun with and if some people think it's more fun to make copies to trade for other items then so be it. The person with the item wanted by the duper gets a good trade and the duper gets the item that they want in the end everyone comes out satisfied.

deathsshadow
Jan 15, 2003, 07:07 PM
But you see duping makes the item just about usless. Let me put it this way, its a lot like money... People only make money if it can be supported by gold and/or other valubles. rares are a lot like that. You see people judge items by how many people have them/ how many are out there, and by their power. Now like money, if you just keep making them, theres just about a infinte amount of people that could have them, which basiclly destroys that whole scenario. Hopefully you understand know, that with out someosrt of rarity valur behind it, its just as commen as a monomate...

pixelate
Jan 15, 2003, 07:16 PM
I have had to step in numerous times already over things like this. Phal, you're getting a warning because this has happened more than enough times now.

I posted that sticky for a reason. I won't be so lenient about it in the future.

Fonara
Jan 15, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-01-15 16:07, deathsshadow wrote:
But you see duping makes the item just about usless. Let me put it this way, its a lot like money... People only make money if it can be supported by gold and/or other valubles. rares are a lot like that. You see people judge items by how many people have them/ how many are out there, and by their power. Now like money, if you just keep making them, theres just about a infinte amount of people that could have them, which basiclly destroys that whole scenario. Hopefully you understand know, that with out someosrt of rarity valur behind it, its just as commen as a monomate...

Good example but PSO is just a game I think everybody should get to play with rare weps it makes fighting more fun. True the sole purpose of this game is to find rares and if there was not a duping bug in this game there wouldn't be a problem. But there is a duping bug in the game and so dupers will use that to their advantage regardless of how much legit players complain. I too am upset that ST did not fix the dupe bug but I realized complaining about it doesn't help the problem. Yes my items up for trade are duped but am I a duper? NO. In all honesty I would dupe if I wanted to but I have no reason to since there are plenty of dupers out there already.