PDA

View Full Version : SEIOHFDSIHFOISFG WEATHER >_

Weeaboolits
Feb 7, 2008, 01:42 AM
My internet keeps going down, and I spent half the day without power. >_<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 7, 2008, 02:49 AM
"SEIOHFDSIHFOISFG WEATHER >_", the worst kind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-06 23:50 ]</font>

Sord
Feb 7, 2008, 07:18 AM
weather has been like a rollercoaster as far as temperature goes. One day it's bright and sunny, then it snows like hell. Then it heats up again, nice out, all the snow melts. It rains the next day, kind cool. Then cold enough to snow again. Crazy ass weather. All this in like 3-4 days.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 7, 2008, 11:42 AM
You'd think some crazy mad scientist was using some weather modifier world destruction tool with all these drastic changes.

Stop it dhylec, that's too much!

cel
Feb 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
hey take it easy man, relax... it's going to be okay. Every little thing... is gonna be all right!

hey btw, you wouldn't happen to be that german kid playing Unreal Tournament, would you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

That said, being without power like that does suck.

AlexCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 03:15 PM
I have never heard of a cuss with 16 digits. And if that is it there, I feel more like laughing than taken aback.

But, yeah, the weather has been odd. We paid a man $25 to use his plow to shovel our driveway. A task done in 5 minutes what would have taken us an hour. Oddly enough, an hour later, the snow was back up as high as it was before he plowed.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2008, 03:21 PM
It's the end of the world!

But yeah, stupid weather, it's bright and sunny right here, but the wind is blowing so hard that we had to anchor down some of the stuff in our backyard, and my un-gelled, un-hairsprayed, curly hair is flapping every which way giving me a misshapen mini-afro.

Weeaboolits
Feb 7, 2008, 04:00 PM
I was mostly annoyed because it was going on for two days, also, we have an electric stove and our phone is through our cable, so neither can be used when the power's out.

Additionally, electric water heater.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-02-07 13:01 ]</font>