PDA

View Full Version : Sange

I-am-Evan
Feb 7, 2008, 03:05 AM
I noticed something a little strange about this weapon that we BETTER be getting.

Take a look at the Yasha from PSO and the Sange as single blades.

Yasha PSO: http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=584&sortby=name

Sange PSO: http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=509&sortby=name

Sange AOI: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2887/sange/

Kinda odd that the new Sange in AOI looks like the Yasha did in PSO.

Sonic Team fucked up haha

...or did they?

NPCMook
Feb 7, 2008, 04:17 AM
YES THEY DID! IT HAS A LITTLE PHOTON BULB AT THE BASE OF THE HILT! CURSE YOU SEGA CURSE YOU!!

RACast_Raiden
Feb 7, 2008, 05:50 AM
Is that a big of a problem?

Gunslinger-08
Feb 7, 2008, 07:13 AM
I don't see the big deal. Yeah it changed, but it's still an awesome looking, A rank saber of a katana with really good att and crappy PP. If it's free, why complain?

Neith
Feb 7, 2008, 07:42 AM
Yeah, they messed up. Sange was a much, much longer katana with a round handguard in PSO, while Yasha was the smaller sword with no visible handguard (possibly a Shirasaya).

Mind, the legendary swords were messed up in PSO too. If you look at Sange & Yasha (as Twin Swords) in PSO, it's actually the models of Kamui and Yasha, not Sange.

Maybe at some point the name will be changed to its correct one- after all, item names have been altered before (2-headed Snake -> 2-headed Ragnus, Jao Delma -> Jaggo Delma)

KamiSori
Feb 7, 2008, 04:07 PM
i wish it had more PP T_T

RemiusTA
Feb 7, 2008, 04:34 PM
It was on purpose..

God, people.

Besides, if Yasha is in this game and Sange & Yasha is in the game as well, then will it even make a difference?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-07 13:35 ]</font>

GuardianElite
Feb 7, 2008, 05:52 PM
On 2008-02-07 04:42, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Yeah, they messed up. Sange was a much, much longer katana with a round handguard in PSO, while Yasha was the smaller sword with no visible handguard (possibly a Shirasaya).

Mind, the legendary swords were messed up in PSO too. If you look at Sange & Yasha (as Twin Swords) in PSO, it's actually the models of Kamui and Yasha, not Sange.

Maybe at some point the name will be changed to its correct one- after all, item names have been altered before (2-headed Snake -> 2-headed Ragnus, Jao Delma -> Jaggo Delma)

how can it be a fuck up if PSU and PSO is two different realities ...

I-am-Evan
Feb 7, 2008, 07:58 PM
On 2008-02-07 13:34, RemiusTA wrote:
It was on purpose..

God, people.

Besides, if Yasha is in this game and Sange & Yasha is in the game as well, then will it even make a difference?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-07 13:35 ]</font>

Why would it be on purpose?
And it still makes a difference because there is a difference.
You make no sense.

I-am-Evan
Feb 7, 2008, 08:01 PM
And nobody is complaining, were just taking notice of a mishap.
I didn't ask 5th graders to read this post and reply.

Neith
Feb 7, 2008, 08:13 PM
On 2008-02-07 14:52, GuardianElite wrote:

Sange & Yasha was a PSO item. There is no reason to mix them up. It's a mistake, not some mind-bending way of showing 'alternate realities'. I don't see the Varista being called Custom Ray, or Pushan being called Rati. It's a naming mistake.

GuardianElite
Feb 7, 2008, 09:30 PM
On 2008-02-07 17:13, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2008-02-07 14:52, GuardianElite wrote:

Sange & Yasha was a PSO item. There is no reason to mix them up. It's a mistake, not some mind-bending way of showing 'alternate realities'. I don't see the Varista being called Custom Ray, or Pushan being called Rati. It's a naming mistake.

yeah its a pso item and this Psu xp

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 7, 2008, 09:56 PM
I don't care, as long as I get a katana, I'm happy. I do hope for an S rank saber Katana though, and/or Sange & Yasha are A rank. But yeah, I don't care, I'm just satisfied that Sange's in the game at all.

BloodDragoon
Feb 8, 2008, 12:36 PM
In PSO Zoke I think actually used Kamui and Yasha as his right and left swords and Sange was the 3rd he used by itself. Been awhile though so it's hard to remember Shino's dialogue on that mission.