PDA

View Full Version : fortetecher har quick

thunder-ray
Feb 7, 2008, 07:30 AM
I finally went and got me a har quick and it seems to have gotten a little easier to lvl my tech pas. I mean wow with this unit i can spam attack techs like crazy, im also able to cast resta and reverser much faster now since i keep my heals on my magdogg it just makes me feel better that i can heal my party faster and do better support now. Fortetecher ftw!^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-02-07 09:22 ]</font>

darkante
Feb 7, 2008, 07:38 AM
Yeah the quick unit is the only way to make a FT be fun to play IMO.
Otherwise..slooooowww! XD

amtalx
Feb 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
If you are tech leveling, do it as an AT. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mortalis
Feb 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
On 2008-02-07 04:30, thunder-ray wrote:
I finally went and got me a har quick and it seems to have gotten a little easier to lvl my tech pas. I mean wow with this unit i can spam attack techs like crazy, im also able to cast resta and reverser much faster now since i keep my heals on my magdogg it just makes me feel better that i can heal my party faster and do better support now. Fortetecher ftw!^_^

Just don't say that when Hunters are around. They'll be sure to tell each and every Force how much they suck. =x

DEM_CIG
Feb 7, 2008, 08:42 AM
lmao thats not true, well sometimes jk jk

EMPYREAN
Feb 7, 2008, 08:46 AM
yup, all techer needs a quick unit IMO.even the hybrids.

DEM_CIG
Feb 7, 2008, 08:47 AM
i use my mi-quick when i switch to gt

Sinue_v2
Feb 7, 2008, 09:02 AM
Just don't say that when Hunters are around. They'll be sure to tell each and every Force how much they suck, and then proceed to beg for Resta and Buffs as if they're completely incapable of carrying on without a force to babysit them =x

Fix'd

PALRAPPYS
Feb 7, 2008, 09:15 AM
On 2008-02-07 06:02, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Just don't say that when Hunters are around. They'll be sure to tell each and every Force how much they suck, and then proceed to beg for Resta and Buffs as if they're completely incapable of carrying on without a force to babysit them =x

Fix'd

So funny, yet so true. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Although nobody tells me I suck because I heal them before they can say anything about me being a techer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kietrinia
Feb 7, 2008, 10:36 AM
That's weird, all the parties I've been in are nice to me, and I often don't get to heal too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kamiense
Feb 7, 2008, 10:43 AM
I haven't had many problems being a fortetecher. No one's ever complained about my damage or buffs. I heal when I can, and buff when an aT isn't around. They just let me do my thing and the runs go smoother.

DreXxiN
Feb 7, 2008, 11:06 AM
Of course no one complains, but you hear techers crying about it anyway. Think all that Gurhal religion crap is getting to their heads, and they are hearing hunter's cries of "WE FUCKING HATE YOU!" at night, as they cower in a corner leaning back and forth.

DarthLasek
Feb 7, 2008, 11:08 AM
I take Resentment to that >_<...I would prefer you fight rather then heal me..thats what they made mates and rides...however i dont mind if you guys do.....damn those powerplayers who give all hunters a bad name!

stukasa
Feb 7, 2008, 11:17 AM

Once you go Quick, you can't go back. ;o

It's like that Seinfeld joke about riding first class...

Sekani
Feb 7, 2008, 12:14 PM
On 2008-02-07 04:39, Mortalis wrote:

Just don't say that when Hunters are around. They'll be sure to tell each and every Force how much they suck. =x

Last I heard it was fortetechers saying how much fortetechers sucked, and everyone else telling them to be quiet.

Mortalis
Feb 7, 2008, 12:19 PM
Eh, I like my FT to be honest. Especially since the Rod boost/Ra-Tech boost. I was just making a sarcastic comment. =P

Raine_Loire
Feb 7, 2008, 01:42 PM
On 2008-02-07 08:08, DarthLasek wrote:
I take Resentment to that >_<...I would prefer you fight rather then heal me..thats what they made mates and rides...however i dont mind if you guys do.....damn those powerplayers who give all hunters a bad name!

Yeah, my husband is like that too- he likes techers to nuke the monsters and heal after they're dead.

I've only run into one hunter that's like the ones on here (or just talked about here, idk the difference) and he was like- 10. I don't get angry at 10 year olds for some reason. I'm just like "they're so dumb, aaawwwww..." But there was a hunter that joined a party of me and 2 other ATs, and was like "you're ALL techers? Oh..." and left the party.

If only you could check before you join...

ThEoRy
Feb 7, 2008, 03:47 PM
On 2008-02-07 09:14, Sekani wrote:

Last I heard it was Remedy saying how much fortetechers sucked, and everyone else telling them to be quiet.

fixed

RemiusTA
Feb 7, 2008, 04:38 PM

As a Fortefighter and owner of a Fortetecher, i can say the difference between ability is only as large or small as you make it, on both sides.

Only time thats not true is when there are overpowered PA's and multitarget enemies in the area. And for every multitarget enemy a hunter has to destroy, there are machines and melee-resistant monsters for the techers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-07 13:40 ]</font>

Bolvyn
Feb 7, 2008, 04:46 PM
I have the Hard Quick on my Acrotech talk about speed. My Gresta is like healing with resta with out a hard Quick it is that fast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bolvyn on 2008-02-07 13:49 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Feb 7, 2008, 05:29 PM
to tell u the truth i dont care too much for AT nor will i ever try the class. I like FT for the sole reason that they can use rods and since the 20% bonus on the rods i can do more dmg with my rod. As for the crap about FT sucking or hunters hating them i normally dont run into those types and when i do i just ignore them since the only thing they can do is bitch about how sry a fT is then thats there problem. Maybe before they should judge a class maybe they should try it out to know how diffcult it is to be a fortetecher its not a walk in the park class like fortefighter. My main is a fortefighter and he was very easy to use fortetecher is a whole different story, your very easy to kill with noraml hits ur hp sucks and ur dfp is so poor it takes awhile to get decent armor not to mention if u dont have alot of money to buy decent techs for ur character. So no i dont agree with all those hunters that talk shit about fortetechers sucking now.

GuardianElite
Feb 7, 2008, 05:31 PM
On 2008-02-07 06:02, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Fix'd

Thats Stereotyping and It some hunters not all....

thunder-ray
Feb 7, 2008, 05:33 PM
On 2008-02-07 08:08, DarthLasek wrote:

Thats true in a way but i bet u save alot of money when u have a fortetecher in your party that knows what hes doing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2008, 05:35 PM
Tech level as an aT with that Har ;o

thunder-ray
Feb 7, 2008, 05:38 PM
ya i no lots of ppl been telling me if i wana lvl my techs much faster i should be a AT but i chose not to do it that way. I wana lvl my techs as a FT besides its not taking that long to lvl my techs up with my har quick im only lvling one tech at a time to a certain lvl then after there lvled to a good lvl ill stop for awhile to lvl my FT up some more and then restart lvling my techs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-02-07 14:39 ]</font>

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2008, 05:51 PM
That was one loooong sentence but I think I understood your point...

thunder-ray
Feb 7, 2008, 05:56 PM
oh sry about that >_>;

Gen2000
Feb 7, 2008, 06:09 PM
On 2008-02-07 14:33, thunder-ray wrote:
Thats true in a way but i bet u save alot of money when u have a fortetecher in your party that knows what hes doing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

That's the main reason to keep Forte/Acrotechers around...to save money. Otherwise they're not needed.

ilovetypemoon
Feb 7, 2008, 06:31 PM
The only problem with har/quick is that.. All other head units become garbage to FT's.

RemiusTA
Feb 7, 2008, 06:48 PM
On 2008-02-07 14:38, thunder-ray wrote:
ya i no lots of ppl been telling me if i wana lvl my techs much faster i should be a AT but i chose not to do it that way. I wana lvl my techs as a FT besides its not taking that long to lvl my techs up with my har quick im only lvling one tech at a time to a certain lvl then after there lvled to a good lvl ill stop for awhile to lvl my FT up some more and then restart lvling my techs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-02-07 14:39 ]</font>

yeah im gonna need you to BREATHE now, mkay?

n throw sum .'s on dat hoe

thunder-ray
Feb 8, 2008, 02:24 AM
Ya i agree with you there with a har quick i cant use a sori tech charge or any other head units. But its worth it in a way since i can cast techs faster with the unit.

Weeaboolits
Feb 8, 2008, 02:41 AM
I couldn't stand playing techer without my quick, I loves my gi techs. :<

Also, all techer parties are fun, sound like sonar.

ilovetypemoon
Feb 8, 2008, 02:44 AM
I have a feeling even with the release of units like Lumira / TECH Charge (+350TP) no FT will give up their har / quick.

Weeaboolits
Feb 8, 2008, 02:49 AM
Tech charges are awesoem for anyone that uses an R-mag. :3

thunder-ray
Feb 8, 2008, 02:52 AM
ya I agree with you on that one. No one will wana lose fast tech casting speed for more powerfull tech attacks. Although I wouldnt mind trying it out to see how much dmg i can do with it.

thunder-ray
Feb 8, 2008, 02:52 AM
On 2008-02-07 23:49, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Tech charges are awesoem for anyone that uses an R-mag. :3

Indeed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AmyPsycho
Feb 8, 2008, 02:53 AM
Hmm...

I have a balance technique. I have both a Har Quick and Sori Tech Charge. When leveling a tech and desiring speed overall, I switch to a uransara/Shato combo with a Har to do some lovely speed attacks. Otherwise, I equip my Rods and a Sori when I choose to do my usual favorites, the DAM attacks. Keeping the equipment on me at all times to both be a speed caster and a power hitter has proven wonderfully useful at all times. Try it out, you may like it!

darkante
Feb 8, 2008, 02:57 AM
On 2008-02-07 23:44, ilovetypemoon wrote:
I have a feeling even with the release of units like Lumira / TECH Charge (+350TP) no FT will give up their har / quick.

Naahh,if i get another quick unit which is better then Har..then and i kiss goodbye to Har/Quick lol.

XD

thunder-ray
Feb 8, 2008, 02:59 AM
I do that to even though im dont have my sori tech charge equiped i still carry it on me. And yes i ahve equiped it when im alone and need to do heavy dmg on the mobs. I mostly have har quick equiped cuz if im in a party with fighters they mostly kill everthing in mins. Thats why i need the har quick for speed so i can tag mobs and spam resta and reverser faster. Btw thanks for the tip im always open for tips and advice on how to be a better fortetecher since im still a little new at it^^

thunder-ray
Feb 8, 2008, 03:01 AM
On 2008-02-07 23:57, darkante wrote:

On 2008-02-07 23:44, ilovetypemoon wrote:

Naahh,if i get another quick unit which is better then Har..then and i kiss goodbye to Har/Quick lol.

XD

If they bring out a new quick unit thats S rank ima so hunt for it!