PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: Another one of those things that annoys me...

Out_Kast
Feb 7, 2008, 03:42 PM
Take the X Factor, or Celebrity Masterchef for example. Practically every single contestant will say something along the lines of, 'It's been my dream', 'I'm fulfilling my dream' or 'This has always been my dream'. When they are on the edge of being voted off, 'Please, no, it's been a dream come true, I don't want to end my dream now, etc. etc.'
Just irritating, more than anything else.

It's always been my dream to post this. This is a dream come true.

</sarcasm>

Retniwreven
Feb 7, 2008, 03:44 PM
It's always been my dream to post in this thread. My life is complete now. There's nothing more I could ever wish for.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2008, 03:45 PM
It always been my dream to live in a world where I can sit on my ass all day watching TV and eating Pizza without gaining a pound or having to move from my comfortable position for anything.

Out_Kast
Feb 7, 2008, 03:46 PM
It's been my lifelong dream to see a reply in this thread.
*cries emotionally*

TalHex
Feb 7, 2008, 03:46 PM
and that my friends is exactly why reality tv needs to curl up in a cornor of entertainment a die..

Out_Kast
Feb 7, 2008, 03:52 PM
I thought it already did...
Either that or it needs to do so again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TalHex
Feb 7, 2008, 03:55 PM
its coming back do to the writer's strike... without normal shows like CSI and Heroes there is nothing to put there besides reality tv... yuck...

Out_Kast
Feb 7, 2008, 03:57 PM
I think this is the right time for an O SHI-

O SHI-

I mean, who actually watches reality TV? Big brother is just like watching people in a house, Masterchef is watching people cook, and X factor is watching people sing.
Things you can do in your own home!

Anduril
Feb 7, 2008, 03:59 PM
We need more improvisational comedy shows on the air. Even without writers we could still have quality TV with this over other kinds of reality shows. And I'm all for your traditional gameshows.

TalHex
Feb 7, 2008, 03:59 PM
of all reality tv iron chef/master chef sounds the least painful... i like to cook i just suck at it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Out_Kast
Feb 7, 2008, 04:07 PM
The Mighty Boosh is always a good laugh. Youtube it, if you're interested.
As for masterchef... the two judges annoy the hell out of me. They must be the most picky, irritating guys ever.

cel
Feb 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
TV is dead

long live the INTARNATS!!!

I'm actually amazed I haven't watched any TV for over 4 months. It's a new personal record. Still watch movies though and my dvd's of old shows that I like... so I suppose the garbage is still streaming into my mind... but at least its sans commercial sewage.

Retniwreven
Feb 7, 2008, 04:21 PM
EYERUN CHEFFU!
I love that show and its horrible dub.
Cause I know they aren't saying what they say they're saying.

Anduril
Feb 7, 2008, 04:23 PM
On 2008-02-07 13:21, Retniwreven wrote:
EYERUN CHEFFU!
I love that show and its horrible dub.
Cause I know they aren't saying what they say they're saying.

Too bad they don't show it anymore, just that damn Iron Chef: America....