PDA

View Full Version : Just great....

Pharaoh007
Feb 7, 2008, 09:05 PM
Well I have a problem on one of my charcters and can't play and I was hoping the problem would resolve with the title update because they said it would be a while before they fix it.

It sounds like your character data may have been corrupted. Please update this report with your partner account id number. We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time. If the problem clears up please let us know.

SStrikerR
Feb 7, 2008, 09:09 PM
what the heck corruptions? (wonder how this happened)

DEM_CIG
Feb 7, 2008, 09:09 PM
that sux

Pharaoh007
Feb 7, 2008, 09:13 PM
I'll post the desription of what happened if you want...

D1ABOLIK
Feb 7, 2008, 10:44 PM
What did happen???

Pharaoh007
Feb 19, 2008, 10:23 PM
well it's been weeks and still they have not fixed it

description = NOT REPORTING ABUSIVE BEHAVORE BUT A TECHNOLOGICAL PROBLEM. I got an ultimate PA. I Clicked learn PA and it said "photon art learned", but the disk was still in my invetory. So I moved lobbies and I tried again and this time the disk disappeared. So I went to link the PA to my weapon, but no PA's showed up under that weapon. However my friend looked at my PA's and said that he saw it. I'm positive my PA invetory was not maxed. So I logged out and logged back in. I checked my invetory and it said 0/60 items. I looked at my PA's and it said 0/36. my friend looked at my Equipment and PA's and said they were all there from what he could see. So I asked for help and tested some ideas. I bought a new disk and that did not help. I re-downloaded expansion and that did not work. I called xbox help line and they did not help me. I re-connected my wireless router and that did not work. So now I have run out of options. What do I do?

(My desrciption)

well it's been weeks and still they have not fixed it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pharaoh007 on 2008-02-19 19:39 ]</font>

ShuttleXpC
Feb 19, 2008, 10:26 PM
Wow, must be something crazy o.o; At least you have the actual developers looking into it. Most of the time, they will outsource US workers to deal with problems arising on a game of theirs (which never works because they dont know up from down on others work) . So at least you have that.

pionear
Feb 19, 2008, 10:35 PM
First time hearing this...