PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 7, 2008, 11:05 PM
The simplest and healthiest of foods are usually quite inexpensive.

That is all.

Skuda
Feb 7, 2008, 11:21 PM
water. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Randomness
Feb 7, 2008, 11:29 PM
How inexpensive is irresistable food thats conveniently quickly and fatally toxic to kitsunes?

astuarlen
Feb 7, 2008, 11:34 PM
It's true where I live, but doubtless not for some locales.

This also just in: Skuda is apparently a hydrovore.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 7, 2008, 11:35 PM
To save money, invest mostly in foods that have not already been partially, or wholly prepared.

Randomness
Feb 7, 2008, 11:46 PM
On 2008-02-07 20:35, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
To save money, invest mostly in foods that have not already been partially, or wholly prepared.

Yes, yes, but I still need to know what ingredients are fatally toxic to kitsunes!

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 8, 2008, 12:05 AM
Were I to be feeding kitsunes, as you call them, I would stick with small animals, such as birds and rodents, and small fruits and berries.

Also, Oranges acquired their name by their reputation for killing elephants by indigestion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2008-02-07 21:06 ]</font>

Skuda
Feb 8, 2008, 12:11 AM
Yes, oranges are often the cause of death in large mammals. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

cel
Feb 8, 2008, 10:44 AM
yeah i endorse and/or sponsor this message. Allow me to elaborate on this, if I might.

foods heavy in alkalines are great for the body and mind. most disease is proliferated by foods and drinks with a high acid pH, which, hey... is a major flaw in the most popular food products around today! Coincidence? No such thing. Big pharma loves this situation.

Refined foods are typically bad for you, like soda (im addicted to these) with their high fructose corn syrup and other chemicals that cheaply substitute superior, simpler ingredients. Even worse are diet products which can cause higher rates of illness, such as diabetes, with their disgustingly toxic replacements for glucose and flavors like Aspartame, Saccharin, etc.

I could go on but this is FKL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-02-08 07:48 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 8, 2008, 11:51 AM
On 2008-02-08 07:44, cel wrote:

Could you possibly have any better reason to continue?

amtalx
Feb 8, 2008, 12:17 PM
On 2008-02-07 20:05, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
The simplest and healthiest of foods are usually quite inexpensive.

That is all.

Dollar menu FTW.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 8, 2008, 04:45 PM
I dunno, amtalx. For $1, I could get a trivial little burger, or two pounds of bananas. Which do you anticipate being more filling?

TalHex
Feb 8, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-02-07 20:29, Randomness wrote:
How inexpensive is irresistable food thats conveniently quickly and fatally toxic to kitsunes?

yes over loading us with caffine and sugar can cause a heart attack, but for the a different reason this is extremely dangerous... think five year olds on expresso, coffee, chocolate, and soda... now give them the ability to create illusions, explosions and fire at will... not a good idea

Nitro Vordex
Feb 8, 2008, 05:12 PM
On 2008-02-08 13:50, TalonKitsune wrote:

On 2008-02-07 20:29, Randomness wrote:

yes over loading us with caffine and sugar can cause a heart attack, but for the a different reason this is extremely dangerous... think five year olds on expresso, coffee, chocolate, and soda... now give them the ability to create illusions, explosions and fire at will... not a good idea

*Puts down his shaking 35th espresso*
N-n-n-n-now you t-t-tell mmme-e-e...
*disappears in a flash of light*

Retniwreven
Feb 8, 2008, 05:16 PM
You can get two pounds of bananas for a dollar?
...Huh.

astuarlen
Feb 8, 2008, 06:09 PM
On 2008-02-08 08:51, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Could you possibly have any better reason to continue?

Indeed, nonsense is quite at home here.

ShinMaruku
Feb 8, 2008, 06:14 PM
What is non-sense? People are very stupid and their distinctions can be pointless at best.

astuarlen
Feb 8, 2008, 08:07 PM
I appreciate that you're taking such an interest in my fitness, Shin. The ol' eyeball muscles have grown fantastically from all this rolling.

cel
Feb 9, 2008, 10:18 AM
keep on rollin' those eyeballs and enjoy your comatose existences

Nai_Calus
Feb 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
Sadly produce is vastly overpriced up here, and most of it is quite blah-looking, too.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2008, 09:49 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:16, Retniwreven wrote:
You can get two pounds of bananas for a dollar?
...Huh.

Never been in a supermarket?

USD $0.49/lb "... baby!"

I measure the weight on the scale even though it hardly matters when its that cheap cheap cheap.

Also someone posted that gastrointestinal workout thingy list of foods that burn more calories than they give you as intake. Some are out of season though. Strawberries are no go right now.

astuarlen
Feb 9, 2008, 10:34 PM
On 2008-02-09 18:49, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Also someone posted that gastrointestinal workout thingy list of foods that burn more calories than they give you as intake. Some are out of season though. Strawberries are no go right now.

Not to mention it's complete bullshit.
But, hey, if it's on The Internet it must be true, if not factual.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2008, 10:39 PM
If it looks nice, people might pay attention.

I already took me some "Life long skills" requirement Nutrition class (Got me an A, for Apple?), I know what's up with not being a fatso foodbag.

Womenz kept asking me about if I was in there for nursing major.
What.
-

More un-fun:
This guy also posted it to make you feel guilty.

Title was like: look here you fat mothers! Maybe he shouldn't be talking to pregnant womenz like that but also it made me feel guilty like I'd never be as skinny as the people in the magazines. Turn the page and feel worse and worse.

Possible stolen from Chris Rock joke, don't look into it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-09 19:44 ]</font>

astuarlen
Feb 9, 2008, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure what you just said, but if you want to live a long life you should eat magnets. They help align your cells to the major leylines.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2008, 10:52 PM
When I used magnets on a TV it made the colors go faster.
If its "clinically proven" it can't be wrong!

Just like the nice people on TV with the "Super Mega Fat loss while you sit and scratch your butt pills." Clinically proven to do something. Something good... maybe.

astuarlen
Feb 9, 2008, 10:55 PM
Butt pills? I'm thinking they must be similar to sweater pills. Any relation to the legendary dingleberries?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2008, 10:57 PM
Clinically speaking, its all just Beano in the end.

Take it and there will be no(thing but) gas. Bean. Oh. Man. =(

astuarlen
Feb 9, 2008, 11:01 PM
We care a lot about beans.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2008, 11:06 PM
Bean No!

Nai_Calus
Feb 10, 2008, 02:28 AM
Does anyone ever understand anything at all Haya says? He used to make sense but now he doesn't. D:

MaximusLight
Feb 10, 2008, 02:30 AM
On 2008-02-07 20:35, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

I am well versed in this method...

Nai_Calus
Feb 10, 2008, 02:31 AM
http://www.iankunx.net/bullshit.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 10, 2008, 08:43 AM
On 2008-02-09 23:28, Ian-KunX wrote:
Does anyone ever understand anything at all Haya says? He used to make sense but now he doesn't. D:

And to think. I started making less sense after this schoolin'.

Learn yourself, @ schools to be a fool?!

-
If anyone ever reads this thread again, no:

Even worse are diet products which can cause higher rates of illness, such as diabetes, with their disgustingly toxic replacements for glucose and flavors like Aspartame, Saccharin, etc.

No to this.

I learned in that Nutrition class, bling, that the tests done were equivalents of giving a test lab rat 1000's of cans of diet soda.

Aspartame & Saccharin won't kill you. Don't be scared away by someone else and their misconceptions without reading up on it yourself to find out the truths.

The recurring example of "Triple Whopper with cheese and bacon, extra large fries, Oreo Cake, and a Diet Coke!", all that other crap kills you. Diet sodas are 0 calories but they aren't miracle drinks that will burn off those other 2000+ calories in one meal and make it go away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-11 06:26 ]</font>