PDA

View Full Version : Forest of Illusion Q&A

Danger_Girl
Feb 8, 2008, 04:24 PM
Saw this posted on the offical PSU forum by kdog024 (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=70307 ). Seemed like good information, so I thought I would repost it here:

Heres some juicy information on how to flag the mission, its taken from a japanese site. someone might of posted this already but o well, here it goes!

1.How do I flag the rare mission, forest of illusions?
A. After clearing ANY mission from moatoob, it will appear in the next mission counter with a random chance.
even after clearing the rare mission, forest of illusions, theres a random chance it will appear again.

2.WIll the mission still appear after I clear a mission and abandon it?
A. Yes it will.

3. Does the rank matter?
A. nope, any mission under any rank will allow you to get the rare mission, and once you get the mission, you can select from C-S rank.

4.Will the rare mission only appear to the party leader?
A. No, there is a same chance anyone in the party can flag the rare mission, this is important. however, to check this, everyone must abandon the party to see if they have flagged the mission or not, and once someone had flagged it, you may all regroup again.

5. once I flagged the rare mission and I moved to a diffreent univierse before I start it, will it still be there?
A. yes it will. even if you go to your room, change universes, log out, the mission will still be there IF you flagged it.

6.If i accept a different mission other than the rare mission after i flagged it, will it disapear?
A. yes it will, so make sure you accept the rare missions once you see it.

7.before I accept the rare mission, can I bring other people with me?
A. yes, ask your friends, strangers, anyone, and they can join along with you on the mission. (note: 4 people switch in mission)

8.can I join the rare mission once it started?
A. no you cant, once the mission starts, no one can join.

9. can I accept the mission from any lobby?
A. yes, as long as the lobby is in moatoob, you can accpet the mission from any counter in moatoob.

Hope that clears up some things

Original source http://psu.fei-yen.jp/

Mikura
Feb 8, 2008, 04:34 PM
Nice, thanks for the info. That helps clear up a lot of confusion.

Randomness
Feb 8, 2008, 04:43 PM
Anyone know the approximate odds of finding the run?

Zalinian
Feb 8, 2008, 05:01 PM
Does it matter which counter you check for FoI? Like if you are actually flagged will it be for a specific counter or will it appear anywhere for the one who is flagged?

Danger_Girl
Feb 8, 2008, 05:03 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:01, Zalinian wrote:
Does it matter which counter you check for FoI? Like if you are actually flagged will it be for a specific counter or will it appear anywhere for the one who is flagged?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=169323&forum=20&2

Should be able to clear up any questions you have there.

Zalinian
Feb 8, 2008, 05:16 PM
so we don't need to break up and check every single counter of every single field after every single mission?

Chuck_Norris
Feb 8, 2008, 05:17 PM
If you want to get the map, you SHOULD break up after every moatoob mision.

Randomness
Feb 8, 2008, 05:24 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:17, Chuck_Norris wrote:
If you want to get the map, you SHOULD break up after every moatoob mision.

I think he means to ask whether he needs to check every counter or just one

Danger_Girl
Feb 8, 2008, 05:27 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:16, Zalinian wrote:
so we don't need to break up and check every single counter of every single field after every single mission?

That is correct. You'll either have the mission available at every counter on Moatoob, or none of them. But as Chuck pointed out, any member of the group is eligible for flagging it after completing a mission, so the group should disband, and everyone check one of the counters to see if they can get it.

Zalinian
Feb 8, 2008, 05:28 PM
thax for info. good luck hunting.

Maridia
Feb 8, 2008, 05:29 PM
So, wait.. Can you go into the counter, find the mission, LEAVE the counter, group up, head back in and it'll still be there?

Chuck_Norris
Feb 8, 2008, 05:32 PM
Go to the counter, find the mission, go to where you pick the name, comment, item sets, ect, THEN leave and form party. That's what she means by "Flagging"

Danger_Girl
Feb 8, 2008, 05:35 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:29, Maridia wrote:
So, wait.. Can you go into the counter, find the mission, LEAVE the counter, group up, head back in and it'll still be there?

According to that information, you can leave the counter, go to your room, log out, change universes (seems strange using universe in a plural form), regroup, travel across state lines and murder your mother-in-law and it will still be there IF you flagged it. The only thing that will remove it, is starting another mission. At least that's my understanding based on this. Having never actually tested it myself, I can only echo what my understanding is based on the information I've gleaned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2008-02-08 14:39 ]</font>

Astarin
Feb 8, 2008, 05:58 PM
On 2008-02-08 14:32, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Go to the counter, find the mission, go to where you pick the name, comment, item sets, ect, THEN leave and form party. That's what she means by "Flagging"

Not needed. It's just what Danger Girl and Maridia said: Go to the counter, see if you have it, go back to the lobby and regroup. I did -not- go in so far as to be able to adjust item setting and the like, and it was still there when I returned. They give you a lot of lee-way; as long as you don't pick a different mission, Forest of Illusion will stay there as one of your options.

Edit: Beaten to the punch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Astarin on 2008-02-08 14:59 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Feb 8, 2008, 06:08 PM
I'm guessing what they mean by "flagging" is simply that it's available. In other words, if you see the forest of illusion in the mission selection menu, you're "flagged" for it.

cApNhOwDy
Feb 8, 2008, 06:49 PM
So then the fastest way to find this mission would be, after every mission is finished, ungroup, have everyone check and see if they got the rare mission, and then regroup? So even if the party leader didnt see it, and someone else in the group did, then when they regroup then the party leader will see it?

Syl
Feb 8, 2008, 06:55 PM
On 2008-02-08 15:49, cApNhOwDy wrote:
So then the fastest way to find this mission would be, after every mission is finished, ungroup, have everyone check and see if they got the rare mission, and then regroup? So even if the party leader didnt see it, and someone else in the group did, then when they regroup then the party leader will see it?

The party leader has to be the person who can see it. So that means whoever gets the mission HAS to become the leader of the group.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2008-02-08 15:56 ]</font>

cApNhOwDy
Feb 8, 2008, 07:15 PM
Oh okay, glad to have that cleared up.

Desecration
Feb 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
so...can you join midway through a normal mission and get a C rank, and still get the FOI mission once you get to the counter?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Desecration on 2008-02-09 02:27 ]</font>

SabZero
Feb 9, 2008, 04:42 AM
Party 1-6
Can't join mid-mission.

relentless
Feb 9, 2008, 05:54 AM
Can the Forest of Illusion appear at Moatoob counters which you come out from? As in for example, do mine Defense C, then arrive at lake and then go back in the counter you just came out from?

Powder Keg
Feb 9, 2008, 09:32 AM
According to what's being said, it can be at any counter, so I assume it's also at counters that don't normally have missions.

Also, I never knew you could abandon the mission..I heard earlier that you couldn't and had to complete it. Has anyone abandoned and found it?

Limonade
Feb 9, 2008, 10:56 AM
On 2008-02-09 06:32, Artea wrote:
Also, I never knew you could abandon the mission..I heard earlier that you couldn't and had to complete it. Has anyone abandoned and found it?

Thats a very good question cause thats the one thing throwing me off can it be found by abandoning or do you have to complete?

Lyrise
Feb 9, 2008, 11:02 AM
What they meant is you can clear the mission, and THEN abandon it. Like GBR itself, you have to clear the mission to get the points, but what you do after that, is up to you.

relentless
Feb 9, 2008, 11:34 AM
Another question (maybe answered already but I'm confused and got different opinions on this one).
For example if you clear Mine Defense C, and the counters in the lake afterwards don't happen to carry the Forest of Illusion, can you still go back to the city and check out all the other counters in other lobbies?
Because it'd be easier to just spam a C mission once, then search through all counters and repeat.

Libram
Feb 9, 2008, 11:58 AM
From my understanding if you don't see it at the first counter you check you won't see it at any other. The opposite is also true. If you see it at the first counter you will see it at all counters. It's an all or nothing deal.

stukasa
Feb 9, 2008, 12:28 PM
My biggest question is: How much do you miss by not having four people? Are we talking about a couple boxes or half the level? If you solo the mission you're guaranteed to get every rare but you miss whatever's behind the switch gates. If you're in a four-person party you have access to every drop but you only have a 1-in-4 chance of the rares going to you.

Also, isn't it kind of dumb of ST to set it up where you have to disband after every mission to check if you got the Forest? Suppose they add a similar "phantom level" to Parum to Neudaiz (Caves and Mines, maybe?)... people will be disbanding and reforming their party after every run! And since this isn't a limited-time only mission, we have to do this from now on, "just in case" it shows up. It's not THAT big a deal, it just seems like an added hassle. x.x

Randomness
Feb 9, 2008, 12:32 PM
On 2008-02-09 09:28, stukasa wrote:
My biggest question is: How much do you miss by not having four people? Are we talking about a couple boxes or half the level? If you solo the mission you're guaranteed to get every rare but you miss whatever's behind the switch gates. If you're in a four-person party you have access to every drop but you only have a 1-in-4 chance of the rares going to you.

Also, isn't it kind of dumb of ST to set it up where you have to disband after every mission to check if you got the Forest? Suppose they add a similar "phantom level" to Parum to Neudaiz (Caves and Mines, maybe?)... people will be disbanding and reforming their party after every run! And since this isn't a limited-time only mission, we have to do this from now on, "just in case" it shows up. It's not THAT big a deal, it just seems like an added hassle. x.x

A number of boxes that will basically ALWAYS have S ranks or S rank boards, as well as a spawn of 6-7 rappies.

Libram
Feb 9, 2008, 12:36 PM
And those are the actual rare Rappies, not the Rappy Polecs.

stukasa
Feb 9, 2008, 12:38 PM
On 2008-02-09 09:32, Randomness wrote:
A number of boxes that will basically ALWAYS have S ranks or S rank boards, as well as a spawn of 6-7 rappies.

Do you think it's worth bringing three other people to get those rares, or would I get more from soloing? (Keeping in mind that I only have a 1-in-4 chance of getting rares if I bring three people along. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Can I get a bunch of rares in the areas that aren't behind the switch gates?

Uncle_bob
Feb 9, 2008, 12:49 PM
Does anyone with a life/job have a reasonable chance of finding the mission? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2008, 12:51 PM
On 2008-02-09 09:38, stukasa wrote:

On 2008-02-09 09:32, Randomness wrote:

Do you think it's worth bringing three other people to get those rares, or would I get more from soloing? (Keeping in mind that I only have a 1-in-4 chance of getting rares if I bring three people along. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Can I get a bunch of rares in the areas that aren't behind the switch gates?

the only rares you'll get from not behind the switch gates are enemy drops like Bil De axe, viper, and crimson. As well as the end box drops. But you miss about 7 Jigo Booma, 7 rare rappies, and about 6 boxes which typically drop completed S ranks.

THE JACKEL

Randomness
Feb 9, 2008, 12:57 PM
On 2008-02-09 09:49, Uncle_bob wrote:
Does anyone with a life/job have a reasonable chance of finding the mission? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Yes. Get in a group hunting it, and (assuming they're smart and using something like Valley of Carnage C) it should pop up within 10 runs or so from my experience. (10 runs with a full party, so 60 individual shots at it)

Siege
Feb 9, 2008, 01:31 PM
Does this mission also drop the twin durandal replica? It's listed in the drop list but I have yet to see anyone mention it.

Axicore
Feb 9, 2008, 02:32 PM
Did any one else see a 500% experience and drop multiplier during their FoI run? Or was it just me?

Nanoframe
Feb 9, 2008, 02:39 PM
how long will we have the forest mission avalable for?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 02:42 PM
ForEBAH

Axicore
Feb 9, 2008, 02:43 PM
Forever?!?!? Sweet!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Powder Keg
Feb 9, 2008, 03:13 PM
I hear half the people saying "If it wasn't at one counter, it won't be at any."

and the other half say:

"Check every counter"

Anyone tested this yet know for sure?

What I've been doing is running Mine defense C (6 minutes because you can skip a lot) and there are three counters in the next lobby.

Nanoframe
Feb 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
forever? i thought it was event

pikachief
Feb 9, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-02-09 12:14, Nanoframe wrote:
forever? i thought it was event

o no, no event info on the site, no event site, no words of any event, no rewards, nothing really special about anything else, i dont think they'd release 1 mission on moatoob and say ti was an event http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but no its not an event, its a mission of the game, it'll always be there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Feb 9, 2008, 03:44 PM
On 2008-02-09 10:31, Siege wrote:
Does this mission also drop the twin durandal replica? It's listed in the drop list but I have yet to see anyone mention it.

Neither have I.

WBMike
Feb 9, 2008, 03:47 PM
So far in my experience its check one counter. But I'll have to ask the person who got it last time.

hewitt
Feb 9, 2008, 06:12 PM
So is forest of illusion an event or a mission. my friend says its gonna leave after the valentines decorations leave but on the officail site it says nothing about an ending date. XP

Anduril
Feb 9, 2008, 06:13 PM
It's not going anywhere. It's permanent.

Poncho_Jr
Feb 9, 2008, 06:17 PM
Yes it's permanent.
Illusions just don't come and go... waitaminute, they do, but it's here permanently.

hewitt
Feb 9, 2008, 06:20 PM
Thats what i thought ty I told her to take that to the bank XD <:D

Anduril
Feb 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
On 2008-02-09 15:20, hewitt wrote:
Thats what i thought ty I told her to take that to the bank XD <:D

Doing that sure makes you the cat's pajamas! Gee-willikers! (Couldn't help myself)
But yeah, I just hope that they make similar missions on Neudaiz and Parum, but with Caves and Mines instead.

stukasa
Feb 9, 2008, 06:30 PM
On 2008-02-09 15:23, Anduril wrote:
But yeah, I just hope that they make similar missions on Neudaiz and Parum, but with Caves and Mines instead.

You want to go through the hassle of disbanding and reforming the party to check for rare missions in every lobby on every planet all the time for the rest of PSU's lifespan? D:

Anduril
Feb 9, 2008, 06:31 PM
On 2008-02-09 15:30, stukasa wrote:

On 2008-02-09 15:23, Anduril wrote:

You want to go through the hassle of disbanding and reforming the party to check for rare missions in every lobby on every planet all the time for the rest of PSU's lifespan? D:

If it means people not standing around doing the same mission over and over, then of course.

stukasa
Feb 9, 2008, 06:41 PM
On 2008-02-09 15:31, Anduril wrote:

On 2008-02-09 15:30, stukasa wrote:

If it means people not standing around doing the same mission over and over, then of course.

Unless they find the rare mission, wouldn't they be playing the same mission over and over anyway? Complete mission > abandon missions > disband party > check for Forest > reform party > play same mission (unless Forest shows up)

On 2008-02-09 09:51, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
the only rares you'll get from not behind the switch gates are enemy drops like Bil De axe, viper, and crimson. As well as the end box drops. But you miss about 7 Jigo Booma, 7 rare rappies, and about 6 boxes which typically drop completed S ranks.

THE JACKEL

I guess that means I should get three other people if I ever find it. I don't need Bil De Axe, Viper or Crimson. >.>

Kyokyono
Feb 10, 2008, 12:16 AM
On 2008-02-09 12:13, Artea wrote:
I hear half the people saying "If it wasn't at one counter, it won't be at any."

and the other half say:

"Check every counter"

What I've been doing is running Mine defense C (6 minutes because you can skip a lot) and there are three counters in the next lobby.

Yeah, this is still confusing... A guy in my party earlier said he checked one counter and it wasn't there, but at the 2nd it was... >_<

RemiusTA
Feb 10, 2008, 12:32 AM
Fucking hell would someone confirm this already

Powder Keg
Feb 10, 2008, 01:34 PM
Yes, someone definitely has to find this out to eliminate wasting more time trying to find it. x.x

Lyrise
Feb 10, 2008, 03:22 PM
I will then. If you do not get the mission at one counter, you will not see it anywhere else. If you get the mission at one counter, you will see it at all counters that have missions with them.

Feign
Feb 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
On 2008-02-09 21:16, Kyokyono wrote:

On 2008-02-09 12:13, Artea wrote:

and the other half say:

"Check every counter"

Yeah, this is still confusing... A guy in my party earlier said he checked one counter and it wasn't there, but at the 2nd it was... >_<

That's because the moron turned around and checked the "Return to City" counter which has no missions at all. FoI doesn't appear at those counters. It has to be a counter with actual missions. So yes, it WAS at the second counter he checked, because he U-turned to an empty counter.

RemiusTA
Feb 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
WHAT THE FUCK.

I could have SWORN it could appear at ANY counter.

What the fuck. What the fuck.

EtherForce
Feb 10, 2008, 04:36 PM
OK I think I get it but I wanna ask just to make sure. Can we run, say, Awoken Serpent S2, then after we beat the boss abandon the mission and still have a chance to get FoI?

Feign
Feb 10, 2008, 10:10 PM
Ether: Not sure, starting to doubt the Abandoned Mission theory. My three pops have been logging on (I kid you not, I logged, went to Moa, checked, and there it was...), and two pops from completing a mission and running to the next mission counter in the next lobby. Had a group of six Abandoning, breaking, and checking for FIVE HOURS all morning, the only time "I" popped FoI was in the next lobby...

Remius: From what I've seen, it's never appeared on a counter that normally has no missions, IE: Counters turning around to head back the way you just came from.

Shishi-O
Feb 10, 2008, 10:36 PM
is this including 360?

Gunslinger-08
Feb 10, 2008, 11:48 PM
On 2008-02-10 19:36, Shishi-O wrote:
is this including 360?

not yet, from what I've heard.

Feign
Feb 10, 2008, 11:52 PM
On 2008-02-10 19:35, Pillar wrote:
Feign, I'm here to tell you that for those five hours you were just having bad luck. However, I think it is safe to say that everyone's been there looking for the forest. Everytime I log on since the Forest of Illusion was released I have played the mission at the West Kugu: Field Base or whatever it is called... the one with 3 blocks and a Dimmagolus. We run it and abandon. We don't get it "all the time," but I got it 2x in a row once this way. On S2 its 404 mp and u can find 11* grenade launcher. So when you aren't in the forest it is not a complete waste.

Good luck hunting!

I wouldn't put it past my bad luck to pwn my little loli ass. Winning eight silver on roulette only to lose it all over five spins = dur hur STOP BETTING STUPID...

I'll keep trying, especially where you said. Thanks for tip!

gurmlk
Feb 11, 2008, 01:05 AM
Do the enemies in this mission have reduced HP, because to me anyway they seem to?

Alizarin
Feb 11, 2008, 01:09 AM
On 2008-02-10 22:05, gurmlk wrote:
Do the enemies in this mission have reduced HP, because to me anyway they seem to?

Apparently they do, I think it's listed somewhere, and after a few runs of it I notice they die much quicker than usual.

Genoa
Feb 11, 2008, 02:24 AM
Here's my question, me and my buddies got it twice today, but only after the second time did we think of this...
After you finish FoI, can you check the mission counter again? Or will it not even have a chance of appearing again until after one of the regular 5 event missions.

Powder Keg
Feb 11, 2008, 03:19 AM
I'm confirming now that you CAN abandon the mission and get the Forest. It happened in a party I was in. Unfortunately we could all only run A, but it was still a blast.

darkante
Feb 11, 2008, 03:22 AM
On 2008-02-11 00:19, Artea wrote:
I'm confirming now that you CAN abandon the mission and get the Forest. It happened in a party I was in. Unfortunately we could all only run A, but it was still a blast.

You can abandon it at anytime and still get it you mean?
If so awesome.
Makes searching go much faster.

Powder Keg
Feb 11, 2008, 03:28 AM
On 2008-02-11 00:22, darkante wrote:

If so awesome.

You can abandon any moatoob mission that you are running to search for it once you complete it. Once you see the "Trial cleared message" the mission is done and anything that changes (i.e. flagging Forest) will occur. Abandoning and going to the next lobby are the exact same thing, they're just taking you to another location. The only thing I don't think was the same was Firebreak.

A player I bumped into gave me this tip and it worked out well for me.

Run Stolen Weapon C. Even with the boss, if you're at a high level you'll complete it in 4 minutes tops. Then abandon. I just did this with a party of two others and one of the members got it...so you definitely can abandon the mission.

some random recap tips:

1. You definitely want four members for the four-switch areas if you didn't have four+ members already.

2. Don't pass the leader to invite someone (I don't know if it'll take the mission away, but I wouldn't risk it, would you?)

3. It's totally safe to abandon after completing the mission you were running trying to find it.

darkante
Feb 11, 2008, 03:34 AM
On 2008-02-11 00:28, Artea wrote:

On 2008-02-11 00:22, darkante wrote:

If so awesome.

You can abandon any moatoob mission that you are running to search for it once you complete it. Once you see the "Trial cleared message" the mission is done and anything that changes (i.e. flagging Forest) will occur. Abandoning and going to the next lobby are the exact same thing, they're just taking you to another location. The only thing I don't think was the same was Firebreak.

A player I bumped into gave me this tip and it worked out well for me.

Run Stolen Weapon C. Even with the boss, if you're at a high level you'll complete it in 4 minutes tops. Then abandon. I just did this with a party of two others and one of the members got it...so you definitely can abandon the mission.

some random recap tips:

1. You definitely want four members for the four-switch areas if you didn't have four+ members already.

2. Don't pass the leader to invite someone (I don't know if it'll take the mission away, but I wouldn't risk it, would you?)

3. It's totally safe to abandon after completing the mission you were running trying to find it.

Aha i see.
Thanks for tips! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

necman
Feb 11, 2008, 12:53 PM
5. once I flagged the rare mission and I moved to a diffreent univierse before I start it, will it still be there?
A. yes it will. even if you go to your room, change universes, log out, the mission will still be there IF you flagged it.

Does this hold true if you are in a party and do not start the mission. Let me clear that up. If I'm in a party but we don't disban and I'm flagged and we do more runs do I still have the mission?

Feign
Feb 11, 2008, 01:06 PM
Necman: No. If you're team leader starts a different mission, everyone who had Forest just lost it. That's why everyone disbands after every completed mission and checks.

gurmlk
Feb 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
Does the forest get flagged to your character or your account? It would be nice to know if I can get the mission and then log out to a character that would be better suited to do the mission based on level and luck.

chaostroop3
Feb 11, 2008, 07:14 PM
topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^=D also what are the chances or a geuss atthe chances of finding it?

Umberger
Feb 11, 2008, 07:23 PM
No. Random.

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 07:28 PM
no

Powder Keg
Feb 11, 2008, 08:14 PM
On 2008-02-11 15:49, gurmlk wrote:
Does the forest get flagged to your character or your account? It would be nice to know if I can get the mission and then log out to a character that would be better suited to do the mission based on level and luck.

I'll have to test this out. I might be tough to do it alone though, because I'm going to assume that no one will want to hunt the mission with me and take the risk of losing it..

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 11, 2008, 08:50 PM
On 2008-02-11 17:14, Artea wrote:

I'll have to test this out. I might be tough to do it alone though, because I'm going to assume that no one will want to hunt the mission with me and take the risk of losing it..

no risk of losing it, if you can logout and back in and still have it (which you can) your fine. If your second logged character doesn't have access just log back to first.

CelestialBlade
Feb 11, 2008, 09:36 PM
Stolen Weapon C? You can run System Defense C in like 3 minutes and it doesn't have a boss. That's faster than VoC too, by the way.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 11, 2008, 09:37 PM
On 2008-02-11 18:36, Typheros wrote:
Stolen Weapon C? You can run System Defense C in like 3 minutes and it doesn't have a boss. That's faster than VoC too, by the way.

I run VoC in 3 minutes, sometimes 4 if I'm going slow. Then Mine defense in 3-4 minutes as well

THE JACKEL

CelestialBlade
Feb 11, 2008, 10:12 PM
On 2008-02-11 18:37, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

On 2008-02-11 18:36, Typheros wrote:

I run VoC in 3 minutes, sometimes 4 if I'm going slow. Then Mine defense in 3-4 minutes as well

THE JACKEL

I do as well, but I can run System Defense on the low end of 3 minutes, sometimes just barely below 3 if I do it just right. It's been the fastest Moatoob mission for my Acrofighter.

TheFonz
Feb 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
Haven't read the entire thread so forgive me if I'm repeating old questions/news but if you abandon a moatoob mission after completing it (and getting your mission points etc.) is it known that you are still able to obtain FoI?

I ask because last night, my friends had access to FoI after abandoning a mission. Today we were hunting for FoI using the same technique but never obtained the mission after about 8 tries. I'm quite confident that my friends weren't mistaken but is it well known that FoI can be obtained even after abandoning?

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
On 2008-02-11 17:50, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

On 2008-02-11 17:14, Artea wrote:

no risk of losing it, if you can logout and back in and still have it (which you can) your fine. If your second logged character doesn't have access just log back to first.

so wait, can i flag it for friends, they start the mission, and i go on my other character? then after were done go on the first character? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

MelanyKoura
Feb 11, 2008, 10:52 PM
Is it possible to get a number crunch on the odds of getting this freaking thing?

Also, does any one lobby show a certain "affinity" toward getting the Forest more often than another? or may it just be a coincidence?

Powder Keg
Feb 11, 2008, 11:23 PM
On 2008-02-11 19:52, MelanyKoura wrote:
Also, does any one lobby show a certain "affinity" toward getting the Forest more often than another? or may it just be a coincidence?

Doubt it, wouldn't really make sense to do something like that.

MelanyKoura
Feb 11, 2008, 11:25 PM
Well it wouldn't be too strange if it did happen. *shrug*

On a side note, the rarity of the mission needs to be tweaked just a tad or have certain criteria to be met to make it spawn or something... This is just stupid. =/ It's worse than hunting rappies for crying out loud, and that's much easier.

CelestialBlade
Feb 12, 2008, 12:06 AM
You're probably just having bad luck, it's really not terribly hard to find.

And a mission with rewards that huge SHOULD be rare.

Really doubting the lobby-affinity too, that wouldn't make any sense and is probably just wishful thinking. It's as random as a computer program can be, no gimmicks, people just need to accept that.

Genoa
Feb 12, 2008, 03:30 AM
Okay, so today's the third time I've found the map, first 2 were rare rappies, 3rd time it was Jigo Boomas...
Does that mean if you don't get rare rappies, you WILL get Jigo Boomas and vice versa? Or did we luck out twice?
And what about my question from before...

Is it possible to get the runs consecutively?
EDIT: And does anybody know how much their HP is cut by? Because I'm pretty sure I've had a harder time cutting butter D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2008-02-12 00:32 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 12, 2008, 03:35 AM
On 2008-02-12 00:30, MegamanX wrote:
Okay, so today's the third time I've found the map, first 2 were rare rappies, 3rd time it was Jigo Boomas...
Does that mean if you don't get rare rappies, you WILL get Jigo Boomas and vice versa? Or did we luck out twice?
And what about my question from before...

Is it possible to get the runs consecutively?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2008-02-12 00:32 ]</font>

first question: no, both times I got it i got BOTh of those, my friend got neither.
second question: yes.

Genoa
Feb 12, 2008, 11:18 AM
I just got both on 4th run, 4 shato's and a bunch of bows ;o

Feign
Feb 12, 2008, 11:42 AM
On 2008-02-11 19:50, pikachief wrote:

so wait, can i flag it for friends, they start the mission, and i go on my other character? then after were done go on the first character? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

No, because once the mission is started, no one can join. Once you're in, you're in, and if you disconnect, you're out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MelanyKoura
Feb 12, 2008, 07:07 PM
On 2008-02-11 21:06, Typheros wrote:

Really doubting the lobby-affinity too, that wouldn't make any sense and is probably just wishful thinking. It's as random as a computer program can be, no gimmicks, people just need to accept that.

Computer program? Random? That's a laugh.

CelestialBlade
Feb 12, 2008, 08:03 PM
On 2008-02-12 16:07, MelanyKoura wrote:

I said "as random as a computer program can be," not "a computer program is completely random."

Zorak000
Feb 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
so let me get this straight:

Party runs a mission of any rank
Party clears mission with any final grade
Party continues to next lobby OR abandons
Party disbands
indivudals check nearby lobby that normally has a mission
Player X finds FoI available from the counter
Now, Player X can:[list:4a66d13d3f]
Return to his room
change universe
???invite player Y to party to hold FoI while player X changes characters???
Party reforms around Player X
FoI is run, joy abounds.[/list:o:4a66d13d3f]

the "???_____???" section is my own hypothesis on how one can change characters to run FoI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorak000 on 2008-02-12 18:02 ]</font>

Randomness
Feb 12, 2008, 09:04 PM
On 2008-02-12 17:03, Typheros wrote:

On 2008-02-12 16:07, MelanyKoura wrote:

I said "as random as a computer program can be," not "a computer program is completely random."

Actually, it is possible to set up a computer to create an unpredictible series of numbers that actually approximates true randomness, but it requires specific hardware components.

Kismet_4x35
Feb 12, 2008, 10:49 PM
Okay I really needed this info, Now are you guarnteed to get it or could you do the runs, and never see forest of illusion. Also Does your GBR rating have anything to do with it?

Powder Keg
Feb 14, 2008, 03:13 AM
Before going to bed, I stumbled upon the forest myself out of nowhere. None of your alts will have it (because I would have preferred to run S this time instead of A) so I just logged back in and did another A run.and ended up with some Shatos.

redroses
Feb 14, 2008, 04:19 AM
I just read that on the first page it stands you have to finish a moatoob mission so that the forest may appear in the next lobby counters.
But yesterday I got the mission just by normally fling to Moatoob and entering the flyers base. and Bam it was there. So could you basically just always revisit moatoob to make it appear? because I didnt play one moatoob mission that day, and I was getting ready to hunt it. lol.

Dertia
Feb 14, 2008, 05:48 AM
After clearing ANY mission it can be there on moatoob. If you wanted, you could run the linear line, break up and check the flyer base on moatoob, return to clyez, do linear line again, then break and check moatoob and get it eventually. After completing ANY mission you may be flagged for it but it will only appear on moatoob.

tailz
Feb 15, 2008, 03:46 AM
i can just see the confusion when this comes out on 360...

anyone who hasnt been keepin up on here is gonna have a mental breakdown when the party leader says, "ok now we all split up, run to moatoob, check for this 'forest of illusion?' mission, and run back"

lol... noobs will think theyre gettin scammed or sumthin
its gonna be great ^_^ *gets the popcorn*

Megalomax
Feb 15, 2008, 10:27 AM
How do you flag the mission

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 10:29 AM
Basically, you just have to see it to flag it. If you enter a counter and see Forest of Illusion (it'll be highlighted in red), simply exit the counter to regroup (you must be the leader since you saw it), then re-enter the counter and begin.

Megalomax
Feb 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
So, you cant be in a party

Mysterious-G
Feb 15, 2008, 10:40 AM
On 2008-02-15 07:32, Megalomax wrote:
So, you cant be in a party

Of course you can, but ppl split up after a run, because every person has it`s own chance of getting FOI. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Of course you could stay in the group and only let the leader check, but that`s (said >_>) to make the search for FOI way harder. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Megalomax
Feb 15, 2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks!

Ilaya
Feb 15, 2008, 03:34 PM
Regarding the odds of finding FoI:

I have been running solo missions on moatoob and i found FoI on sunday afternoon, 27th run..

i have now done 165 solo runs on moatoob.. and seen FoI just that once.

Randomness
Feb 15, 2008, 03:46 PM
On 2008-02-15 12:34, Ilaya wrote:
Regarding the odds of finding FoI:

I have been running solo missions on moatoob and i found FoI on sunday afternoon, 27th run..

i have now done 165 solo runs on moatoob.. and seen FoI just that once.

But thats less than 30 runs in a full party. On Valley C, that amounts to maybe an hour and a half to two hours, tops.

NeoTeppin
Feb 15, 2008, 06:38 PM
just wondering...if u start a mission and abandon it right away can u get FoI?

Dhylec
Feb 15, 2008, 07:49 PM
On 2008-02-15 15:38, NeoTeppin wrote:
just wondering...if u start a mission and abandon it right away can u get FoI?

If you abandon right away, the clear stage flag is never triggered. Without it, you gets no chance. Think about it, this will make FoI too easy to find.

Delete
Feb 15, 2008, 07:56 PM
my friend got this right when i left, -_-... i was sooo mad

Chibi_psu
Feb 16, 2008, 05:14 AM
About foi...Anyone found any twin durandal yet?

BFGfreak
Feb 16, 2008, 10:35 AM
I was wondering, since each member of a party has a chance of finding FoI, would just simply switching party leaders so each one can see if they have the mission have the same effect as disbanding the party after every run to find the mission?

Prince_Medion
Feb 16, 2008, 03:02 PM
A lot of peoples on the PC/PS2 servers, brag that the new rare mission "forest of illusion" is only on for the time of "Guardian boost road". Well i don't think it will go, jp servers got it permanently dont they? So im asking you fellow guardians what do you know about it.

Neith
Feb 16, 2008, 03:04 PM
Forest of Illusion has nothing at all to do with the Guardians Boost Road. Why people assume that I don't know. I'm pretty sure Forest of Illusion is a permanent mission.

Gunslinger-08
Feb 16, 2008, 03:04 PM
nope. it's permanent. Sounds like someone wants to use that argument as a way of selling stuff from FOI to me.

Prince_Medion
Feb 16, 2008, 03:11 PM
I agree with you, It is a free mission so therefore its permanent...i do not know why some other peoples thinks differently tho. And yeah, as i was telling them, "FOI" has nothing to do with "GBR" but they dont wanna believe me...

Randomness
Feb 16, 2008, 03:30 PM
On 2008-02-16 12:11, Prince_Medion wrote:
I agree with you, It is a free mission so therefore its permanent...i do not know why some other peoples thinks differently tho. And yeah, as i was telling them, "FOI" has nothing to do with "GBR" but they dont wanna believe me...

They must not realize GBR is also permament, just that the route will change...

Or are scammers, that too.

xDemi
Feb 16, 2008, 07:06 PM
how do you find the forest of illusion? >.> like do you start a mission then magically you get it? Orrr something else?

Kanju
Feb 16, 2008, 07:09 PM
Random chance after you clear a mission on Moatoob.

xDemi
Feb 16, 2008, 07:10 PM
On 2008-02-16 16:09, Kanju wrote:
Random chance after you clear a mission on Moatoob.

>.> so like... b4 you go to the next lobbie or what?

Christmas
Feb 16, 2008, 08:16 PM
After you beat a Moatoob mission, it has a chance of appearing in the mission select screen.

Wash
Feb 16, 2008, 08:27 PM
What is the chance? Because I must have done about 20 GBR missions and I haven't gotten it once...

JarinKail
Feb 16, 2008, 08:28 PM
Something to the tune of 2-3%.

pikachief
Feb 16, 2008, 08:28 PM
On 2008-02-16 17:27, Wash wrote:
What is the chance? Because I must have done about 20 GBR missions and I haven't gotten it once...

6 hours and 1 mission for me lol

Seira7
Feb 16, 2008, 08:39 PM
Conflicting info here: a few pages back, it was said you could clear ANY mission (ie Linear Line) and visit Moatoob to see if FOI was flagged. But people also state you need to clear a MOATOOB mission in order to get FOI *head is in a whirl* @.@

Wash
Feb 16, 2008, 10:07 PM
Damn, that sucks... Thanks for the info. though.

BeastlyBrady
Feb 16, 2008, 11:24 PM
how do i find the forest of illsuion and is able to be found yet on xbox 360?

BFGfreak
Feb 16, 2008, 11:27 PM
Do missions, and hope that it's in the next lobby. If you find it in one lobby, it will be in every lobby you check, same if you didn't find it. Just make sure you're on moatoob.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 17, 2008, 12:32 AM
Ok is there really a difference from actually "hunting for Forest of Illusion" then actaully doing a GBR mission (or any moatoob mission) I mean you have to go through a mission anyway o_0

By the way.....would it make much of a difference compared to if you did a mission on S2 or C? I mean i do S2 on each GBR so it takes me a minute. I saw FOI once 2day and yesterday. Would it make much of a difference to do it on C??? I mean that way i could run through it and have better oppoturnities to search for it more..... I guess thats what they meant by hunting but im not sure.....

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 17, 2008, 12:37 AM
doesnt matter what rank, and if they are "hunting it then that likely means:

A) they are going to disband after every mission, and check for FoI then regroup.

B) They are going to spam a fast mission repeatedly, doing part A between each run.

No matter how you try for it though, its still rare, and sometimes rare int his game...sucks o.o

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 17, 2008, 02:47 AM
I support GBR. I was so underwhelmed when I joined PSU that most people only played like one mission for weeks at a time. This encourages much more variety.

Cort1984
Feb 17, 2008, 11:58 AM
ok wats the whole deal with this mission and differnt ways you have found to get it?

littleman2347
Feb 17, 2008, 12:09 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=169323&forum=20&131

Cort1984
Feb 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
ty

BeastlyBrady
Feb 17, 2008, 01:39 PM
Someone please help me by replying...

Marche
Feb 17, 2008, 01:43 PM
go GBR

a LOT

be in a big group, theres a greater chance of getting it with lots of other people

other than that, thats it. its a rare map for a reason, you know.

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 17, 2008, 01:52 PM
System Defense C -- 3 minutes each time. Go with six people.

Poncho_Jr
Feb 17, 2008, 10:12 PM
Friday morning I started working on S2's trying to get up my rank. Ace at the moment. And I wasn't expecting any FoI, cause I didn't see it in the update. But then someone told me it was real, still didn't believe until I saw someone doing it as a solo.
So I'm thinking that doing S-S2's will increase chances of getting it, but doesn't.
In fact I have NEVER gotten it during an S or up.
I wanna do it the Guardian way, but I'm forced to take extreme measures.
The moment I decide to rush it by doing C's, a party member tagged it. D:
I just wanna know how other people reciece the Forest.
The only way I've gotten ii by chaining C's.
Jumping from 2 tags every 5 minutes, to 9, then to 20. Thanks to Blossom, tagging the Forest twice in a row. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
So when and how did you get your?
I want to do the S's, but if they don't show up on them... what's the point?

DEM_CIG
Feb 17, 2008, 10:16 PM
Its random u will see it pop up in the mission counter...

mvffin
Feb 17, 2008, 11:06 PM
first time I got it personally (my mission counter had it) was after De rol Le s2. Second time was 2 runs of Valley C right afterwards. = )

Ken_Silver
Feb 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
I did a bunch of S ranks today, but I didn't get it either. Is the Forest really that "godly" though? I'm just making use of all of the parties forming to get it and the GBR. If I get the forest then a big kool-aid smile, if not, my response is "What forest? You do know its an Illusion right?" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

awesomegary
Feb 18, 2008, 01:07 AM
after u do a run do all the party members leave or can u just give them leader one at a time so they can see if they have it

Celi-Ka
Feb 18, 2008, 04:11 AM
On 2008-02-17 22:07, awesomegary wrote:
after u do a run do all the party members leave or can u just give them leader one at a time so they can see if they have it

You COULD do it that way, but I would recommend everyone leaving party and checking on their own. It's faster and more efficient.

kingwok
Feb 18, 2008, 06:07 PM
does doing a PA frag Trade count as a full mission??

ive been hunting this dumb forest for a while and still havnt seen it yet.. been doing the first mission on C and have yet to find it.. god knows how many ive run..
so i thought to my self...there must be a fatman way to do it and i thought of that
can anyone confirm this??

EspioKaos
Feb 18, 2008, 06:12 PM
A mission must consist of a trial in order to count as a possible lead-in to Forest of Illusion, so Skill License will not work.

Akaimizu
Feb 19, 2008, 10:14 AM
I saw it once, I believe on Sunday. Needless to say, you have to do ALOT of runs if you plan to guarrantee you see it. Of course, as usual, you have some uber lucky people here that seem to remain consistant with luck. I wish luck would change after a year of play or something, but I guess luck sticks with the lucky and never ever goes to anybody else. Anyway, good luck on finding it, it's not an easy find.

Someone said that if you split up before each mission just to check to see if the FOI appears in one of them, each member has a 30% chance to see it. I call bullocks on that because there's no way in all of reality that the 30% chance is accurrate. Not sure where they came up with that number.

Tianna
Feb 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
Been running 4-5 hours a day on Moatoob for the past 5 days with group of 4 still haven't seen it yet...one of the unlucky ones i guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

koala
Feb 19, 2008, 02:23 PM
If your soloing with a pm can you still get it? Do I need to leave the party so my pm doesnt prevent me from getting it? Just trying to get the battle stats up.

Alizarin
Feb 19, 2008, 02:49 PM
The PM should have no effect on you flagging the mission. If you flag it, it should occur regardless of your party's composition, and as long as you're the leader when trying to access it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizarin on 2008-02-19 12:02 ]</font>

darkboi66
Feb 19, 2008, 06:56 PM
can someone help me with this? i have only seen it once and would like to see it again i have been doing moatoob missions for 2 days in a row with no sign, im on 360 servers if you can help me.

Libram
Feb 19, 2008, 11:48 PM
Something I learned that isn't quite evident in the first post.

When checking for Forest, you need to go to a counter that has a selectable mission. I ran through De Rol Le earlier, abandoned, then checked and found it sitting there. I said "Hooray!" to myself, then decided to mail some people and get a group together. I was sitting in the mines lobby, and I decided to check if it was truly available at all the counters. I head to the one that states Il Cabo Base Area, and when I enter I hit Select Mission only to find nothing there. I exit and check the Casino destination, and sitting right over Awoken Serpent is Forest of Illusion.

Summary:
Make sure there is a selectable mission when checking for the Forest.

DrBozzlestein
Feb 21, 2008, 04:36 PM
I just got it for the first time and I have some questions:

Can I change Universes if I get it, and will it dissapear if I do?

Can I got to my room, and will it dissapear if I do?

Is the drop rate and experience rate based on something, or is it always 500%?

Are the monsters always the same?

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2008, 04:56 PM
I've read from multiple sources that you can go back to your room or change universes and still have access to the mission, though I've never been brave enough to test this on my own. Apparently it will only disappear if a separate mission is selected and begun, or if you start Forest of Illusion and then disconnect, log off or abandon the mission.

The 500% boost to drops and EXP is a constant for the mission.

The enemies are generally always the same, though the rare enemies will change from time to time. I know that Rappies can be replaced by Rappy Polecs, but I think Jigo Boomas might be permanent enemies.

landman
Feb 21, 2008, 05:05 PM
No, I've played FOI 3 times and 2 times there were gobomas instead of gigobomas

Libram
Feb 21, 2008, 05:40 PM
Yup, the rare enemies are not set. I've had a map with Rappies only, Jigoboomas only, and both Rappies and Jigos.

GaNksTa
Feb 21, 2008, 08:36 PM
Sorry if this was asked between pages 2-10, but when you say ANY mission.. does that mean you could do story on the 5th floor, Bruce runs, or possibly... an Item Exchange mission?

Gunslinger-08
Feb 21, 2008, 08:37 PM
On 2008-02-21 17:36, GaNksTa wrote:
Sorry if this was asked between pages 2-10, but when you say ANY mission.. does that mean you could do story on the 5th floor, Bruce runs, or possibly... an Item Exchange mission?

I don't know about the any mission thing, but apparently the item exchange thing doesn't work. I've heard that from a number of sources.

GaNksTa
Feb 21, 2008, 08:50 PM
I don't know about the any mission thing, but apparently the item exchange thing doesn't work. I've heard that from a number of sources.

K, I had read on the official forums about it and tried the exchange mission about 20 times with no luck; just seeing if my attempts were purely a waste of time..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GaNksTa on 2008-02-21 17:50 ]</font>

pikachief
Feb 21, 2008, 08:55 PM
On 2008-02-21 14:05, landman wrote:
No, I've played FOI 3 times and 2 times there were gobomas instead of gigobomas

I think he means those rappies cna change to otehr rappies but that one spawn will always have jigo boomas as that rare spawn.

EspioKaos
Feb 21, 2008, 09:16 PM
On the "any mission" thing, according to the official (Japanese) site, it must be a mission with a trial, i.e. everything except the item exchange missions. I haven't heard of any cases where someone got Forest of Illusion from a story mission, but on the other side of that, I haven't heard of (m)any people trying.

leighfield
Feb 24, 2008, 04:12 PM
Ok, so im hunting the forest of illusion, so far i've found it twice, got 5 levels out of it and 3 Booma Claws along with a Varista. But i was wondering, when does my chance of it being there refresh?

For example, if i got to the mining area and it wasnt there, if i went back to Dagora City and then got a flight back to the mining area, would it have a chance of now being there? Or do i need to run a mission for it to refresh whether or not i have it?

Basically, when does the chance of it being there change/refresh? When will it change from not being there to possibly being there?

(Hope you get the question...)

ThEoRy
Feb 24, 2008, 04:24 PM
after doing a new moatoob run. u see if it wasnt there after a run it doesnt matter which counter u went to, it wouldnt have been at any. the chance resets after u do a new moatoob run though. thats why after a toob run partys abandon the group and each searches the counter individually for a greater chance of finding it.

Reipard
Feb 24, 2008, 04:25 PM
Whenever you complete a mission (Any mission), you have a chance at being 'flagged' for FOI to appear to you. If you're flagged, it will appear in ANY Moatoob lobby provided the following conditions are met:

-The lobby contains missions normally (IE- you won't find it going back through the door in most lobbies).
-You are the party leader. (This is why people split up to search for FOI)

Your flag will be cleared the minute you start another mission.

leighfield
Feb 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
aaah ok, thanks guys!! I was just curious

lFiLTHl
Feb 28, 2008, 08:59 AM
I was just checking to verify:
If my friend and I finish a Moatoob quest, can one of us leave the party and have 2 chances to get the quest or do we have to stay In the party?

Reipard
Feb 28, 2008, 09:40 AM
Whenever you complete any Moatoob mission, every party member that participated has a chance at being 'flagged' for FOI.

If they are flagged, it will appear at every counter for that character, provided that the counter has missions on it and that the character is the party leader. So for each character to check to see if 'they' got FOI, yes, the party has to split up.

lFiLTHl
Feb 28, 2008, 09:42 AM
Exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks for your help.

Reipard
Feb 28, 2008, 09:44 AM
Good luck in your FOI hunt. That mission's a lot of fun ^_^.

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 10:21 AM
Also, I've heard of people getting FoI after finishing FoI. So...you could basically get it twice if you're EXTRAORDINARILY lucky. Just my 2 meseta.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 28, 2008, 12:23 PM
what does 'flagging' the mission mean? I don't want to go back to my room and have the mission dissapear.

Powder Keg
Feb 28, 2008, 02:20 PM
Flagging is just finding it. If you see it there, it'll remain even if you log off. I think the only things you can't do are select/start another mission.

I'm not sure about joining someone else's team....no point in doing that anyway if you wanna play forest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2008-02-28 11:20 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Feb 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
On 2008-02-28 11:20, Artea wrote:
Flagging is just finding it. If you see it there, it'll remain even if you log off. I think the only things you can't do are select/start another mission.

I'm not sure about joining someone else's team....no point in doing that anyway if you wanna play forest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2008-02-28 11:20 ]</font>

tyvm!

ThaPrez2k5
Feb 28, 2008, 03:27 PM
so when we log off its still there??? like if i log off and change characters to do the mission itlls still be there???

Powder Keg
Feb 28, 2008, 08:38 PM
On 2008-02-28 12:27, ThaPrez2k5 wrote:
so when we log off its still there??? like if i log off and change characters to do the mission itlls still be there???

You can't do the mission with a different character. I've already tried that. It stays with the character you found it with.

RedRaz0r
Mar 1, 2008, 04:05 PM
so what's up with this mission? Does it just randomly show up? Can it be on any planet? What does it look like when you get it?