PDA

View Full Version : 'Bout time I thought abouit doing fanfics again... (Gimme in

haterade
Jan 15, 2003, 07:16 PM
I was thinking of f00king with fanfics again, but before I start on anything, I need a few names and classes of YOUR characters... oh, and by the way, random people often die in my fics, so if you don't want that, you might wanna press the 'Back' button on your browser...

So get the namin'!

Kupi
Jan 15, 2003, 07:57 PM
Hrm... you know, I came up with this pair of HUmars... Jayce and Jeice, pronounced the same way. One does a blue outfit with red spikey hair, the other does a red outfit with blue spikey hair. They're very fond of using Jellen and Zalure in tandem with one another, calling it their "Jellure Zalen Combooooo!!" ... they are also my official "fall guys," typically getting themselves killed as they explain exactly how weakened their foes are in grand DBZ style. Feel free to have them make some heroic attempt at grandieur and die. ^_^

Toyzferall
Jan 15, 2003, 08:51 PM
I'd input, but A.) I don't want my charries killed. o.o;; and B.) I'm still new around here... Ya don't know how my charries act.

00JOE
Jan 15, 2003, 11:17 PM
Raynor - HUcast - Lvl 75 - Pinkal (KILL HIM!!!)

Toyzferall
Jan 16, 2003, 11:39 AM
Ah, screw it. T0yzfer@ll ((Feel free to spell it Toyzferall, or even call him jsut Toyz. I know PSO's thinking that his nameis an email addy is annoying)) 74 HUcast. Big, red color on first list, dome-head.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jan 16, 2003, 04:50 PM
Hate, you HAVE to put my chars in your fic. You owe me this much =P

Frosty - HUmar - ORAN - lv 120
Frosty II - FOnewm - PINKAL - lv 72+
FZA/Icyblade - RAmar - Whithill - lv 20

ReikenFeralsbane
Jan 17, 2003, 04:36 PM
I love your fanfics and all hate, but Reik has a fate of his own ^_^

but he's a HUrune (a class i made up. a species called Roj'ans, they look alot like newmans http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Ness
Jan 17, 2003, 06:55 PM
Alright here's some names:

Ness Humar
Raynos HUcaseal
Tritain RAmar
Zip Shot Z FOmar

Moo2u
Jan 19, 2003, 06:05 PM
Oh man, I loved your fics! I might have said this before, but when I joined PSOW, one of your fics was the fist thing I read...freeked me out a bit but they're still cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

So what the hell. I'll put my character in!
Mortimer Kirk II (nickname: Moo2u)
Ramar
Black and white outfit with kind of an aquay color for the hair (Hair is spiked by the way)

And if my character dies (I'm hoping not...but I guess it's not mine to decide :s ) try to make it a really cool death.

Spy
Jan 20, 2003, 12:50 AM
Spy
RAmar
His level is so high stats dont matter; he kicks that much ass.
He wears a dark cargo overcoat, has short, but unkempt dark red hair. And he's always a little shorter than people think.

"Spy huh? I thought you'd be... taller."

Mike
Jan 20, 2003, 01:27 AM
Dying is interesting, and it's not like it doesn't happen frequently to me so what the heck, though it does seem like you have more than enough fodder already.

Lachesis:HUcaseal, 98, one cool albatross.

KodiaX987
Jan 21, 2003, 04:39 PM
Let's see who I could put in there...

I know!

Shrike "Shurikane" Nainsev - Half-Delsaber RAcaseal (ze badass)
Elisabeth "Insa-Elenor" Marquis - Half-Dimenian RAcaseal (ze badass in second)
Kod "KodiaX 987" Gregoire Nainsev - HUmar (ze human d00d)
Sierra "Minishuri" Nainsev - Half-Mag HUcaseal

Gryph
Jan 21, 2003, 08:05 PM
Well I'm still here, and you've only killed me once. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

War_Child
Jan 22, 2003, 10:20 PM
Paraldehyde
FOmar

White hair/ponytail/glasses/black robe dealy

Ron
Jan 23, 2003, 11:26 AM
this should be interesting wonder what the body count will be hehe

haterade
Jan 25, 2003, 06:31 PM
Heh... interesting! Lots of submissions for me to f00k with... One note; levels and weapons don't need to be noted, just name and class. I just make up ranodm shit as I go along, and ALL of my fics are based on impulse writing, which means that MANY of you will die... XD depending on my mood...

So thanks for your bodies participation,and enjoy soon...

One last thing... I won't be able to use everyone, more submossions than I expected... but I'll try... Cameos anyone? XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: haterade on 2003-01-25 15:36 ]</font>

RavenTW
Jan 25, 2003, 08:54 PM
Ok, let's see if I get to die.

Name: Pluto
Class: Fonewm

-or-

Name: Hex
Class: FOmar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-01-25 17:54 ]</font>

mystic_knight
Feb 14, 2003, 06:58 PM
Digital: HUmar
DigitalOmega: RAmar

KodiaX987
Feb 17, 2003, 08:18 AM
Someone read the custom title: He's been BANNED. Don't expect any writing from him ever again.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 22, 2003, 11:38 AM
I was enjoying the fan-fic though =( Oh well.