PDA

View Full Version : huh?

Tekknight
Feb 9, 2008, 12:14 AM
On 2008-01-04 07:20, desturel wrote:
Had a night to think over this and I realize I'm being screwed again. If only Sega would be so kind as to lube up at least once in a while. The main things I am worried about getting are not going to drop. 9* armor and a specific 7* armor.

Degahna is level 80 so no Rikau-senba. WTF, there is still only one way to get that friggin' armor and it's on a mission with horrible slow down and memory leaks on the xbox360. I seriously can't do more than three runs of Grove of Fanatics without having to reset my system. I don't even see any Naval at all in the listing. Why? Why leave out an important creature to armor makers. No Rabol Rad. No Rabol Lebfa.

Also creatures are level 70 so no 9* armor. More specifically Kotoha-senba and Rabol Dandan (which wouldn't drop anyway since I see no Naval on the list). These are the two hardest armors to get in the game. Seriously. Some may say "well that's only because you don't do the right missions". That is incorrect. I've run tunnel recapture S2 enough times to make some people's eyes bleed. I do holy grounds and Eastern Peril quite frequently to give my self a break from running grove of Fanatics. Baji-senba and Rabol Lebfa dropped with a good frequency during 1up cup. Hiragi-senba will drop on this run. Rabol Rad is easier to get than Dandan for the simple reason that running through an S mission is quicker than running through an S2 mission.

Kotoha-senba is better than Baji-senba IMO. Dandan I prefer to Lebfa, but only by a small amount.

Ganna Line is completely replaced by Storm Line and Castest Line which is why I don't list it with the other two armor.

There is something wrong when I see more Shinowa Line and Serafi-senba than Kotoha-senba in random runs of White Beast (4 serafi) and Sacred stream (3 shinowa). Version 2 drop rate kills version 1 drop rate.

I'm very happy that a few more people will be getting Rikauteri. At least then a few of them might be willing to join me on my quest for the elusive Rikau-senba. Also I wouldn't mind having a Kan yu or two. But why can't they at least add one other mission to the normal game that drops the Rikau-senba or a version 2 mission with ageeta/naval. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Bah, I'm done with my complaining. Bring on the S-ranks! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tek- wait... huh?

Notice: This topic was originally part of Winter Event Announced for PSU/AOI - Jan11-Feb1 !!! (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=166309)

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 12:54 AM
*brushes the dirt off of the coffin of this thread*

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 9, 2008, 01:41 AM
On 2008-02-08 21:54, beatrixkiddo wrote:
*brushes the dirt off of the coffin of this thread*

Uhhh, why???!!!

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 01:43 AM
I'm not the one who dug it up!

Tekknight
Feb 24, 2008, 09:16 AM
i logged on and the darnest thing happened. While was looking at my info, it suddenly put THAT text in a post. Every refresh, every page on PSO-world. Finally I just posted (with the added "huh") and it went away. When I logged on today I see mods or whoever moved it. Thats the thing with forums, if you're not on all the time, when you come back, you're lost!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tekknight on 2008-02-24 08:24 ]</font>