PDA

View Full Version : Have you ran every mission in game

Katrina
Feb 9, 2008, 09:26 AM
Have you ran every mission, ran most, only run favorites? I was curious to see what most people do.

darkante
Feb 9, 2008, 10:14 AM
Pretty sure i have done most.

Hardly on all difficulties. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Randomness
Feb 9, 2008, 10:19 AM
Think so, since I've been at every hotspot, every new mission.

Not necessarily every rank, since I was well past C for most of them.

seph_monkey
Feb 9, 2008, 10:22 AM
yes ive done all missions all ranks ive been playing for along time, and the FoI ive hunted alot and did all ranks cause i had some low lvls with me :/

but then again there could be some mission out there i havent done in like C rank or something lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seph_monkey on 2008-02-09 07:22 ]</font>

The_Gio
Feb 9, 2008, 11:19 AM
its what I do when i'm bored,invite a couple of friends and go on what I call a tour de PSU and since I don't ask for a certain level I usually end up on B,which is why I want more things to do because when its all said and done,i'm bored again...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-02-09 08:24 ]</font>

Chaobo99
Feb 9, 2008, 01:11 PM
ive done all on all ranks..Once upon a time,there was a time where sleeping warriors B was the best thing in the world.

RACast_Raiden
Feb 9, 2008, 01:27 PM
short answer.

YES

ilovetypemoon
Feb 9, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'm sure there's a couple I didn't get to. Unless I keep a list of every single mission and checked off every time I finished one, I don't think I can be sure whether I've done them or not.

stukasa
Feb 9, 2008, 06:26 PM
I've definitely played them all, I can't stand grinding the same mission all day (the only time I do is during events like 1Up). But all ranks? It's possible, but I doubt it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anduril
Feb 9, 2008, 06:30 PM
I've run most of them, except a few on Moatoob, and some party missions.

Mikura
Feb 9, 2008, 06:39 PM
Considering I've been playing since PSU launch, yes. I doubt all ranks but I know I've run every mission available in this game at least once and most of them a lot more often than that.

EMPYREAN
Feb 9, 2008, 06:45 PM
yup i have done them all but say 30% of them as only been on C. but i have only done 2 story missions XD

pionear
Feb 9, 2008, 06:51 PM
Most of them, except a few off the top of my head:

- Rouge's Shortcut
- Harbirio's (?) on Neudaiz
- The New GBR mission (waiting for them to sort out everything)

And I only usually do the high ranks...So if 'A', 'S' or 'S2' is the highest when the mission is released, that's the one I usually do in most occassions...

Noblewine
Feb 9, 2008, 07:26 PM
I played all of the mission but I haven't explored them on all of the ranks. Not even some of the special ones like HSM or BD.

gryphonvii
Feb 9, 2008, 07:32 PM
the only one I haven't done is forest infiltration, don't know why

Talise
Feb 17, 2008, 06:06 AM
ya with so many missions you pretty much wouldn't have ran every mission on C rank. Good point on Forest Infiltration, only ran it once. It takes 5 ppl to get an S on that too, which is probably why you haven't done it(plus when it came out ppl didn't want to fight the robots)

DEM_CIG
Feb 17, 2008, 09:55 AM
i have done every mishion...

amtalx
Feb 17, 2008, 10:52 AM
I have been around since day one and I still haven't run all the missions. Why? Because before the lobby transport, it took too to long to get to a mission that was just a reskin of all the missions you would have to complete to get there.

RadiantLegend
Feb 17, 2008, 11:02 AM
All but one.
Rogue's shortcut. Dont really know why