PDA

View Full Version : Just got a 360 and PSU last night. Looking for some people

Infiniteque
Feb 9, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone, Majiteque here.

I'm an avid fan of the later Phantasy Star games, and I played PSO from Dreamcast all the way up to Blue Burst (some of you may remember me?). I played all of PSU's Story Mode on PS2, but I didn't want to play the game online on that system. Now, I finally got an XBox 360 and I'm ready to tackle the online mode.

Funny things are.. this time I don't know anyone playing (most of the people I knew before were on DC, and GC.. a few on BB, and even fewer on the original XBox). None of my friends have PSU on 360 it seems, so.. I'm looking for some folks to kinda give me the whole run-down, and some people to play with. I feel like a complete newbie--well, I guess technically I am--so, I guess I just wanna get to know the ins and outs of the 360 PSU community.

Any tips would be appreciated, and my Gamertag is Majiteque 360.

Covikt
Feb 9, 2008, 02:14 PM
I just restarted my newman char and he''s not that high so I would be glad to help you out the best I can if I'm on...my sister just started playin FFXI again so I might not be on much T-T
GT: CoVikT (OMGNOWAI!?)

Infiniteque
Feb 9, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hey, how many characters are permitted in a character's name? Just wondering because I want to use a certain name..

Freeze
Feb 9, 2008, 07:15 PM
Characters names have no impact on the game so you can pick the name you want and not worry about being told to change it.

BLITZBANKAI
Feb 10, 2008, 09:53 AM
yo ill help you out! pm me if you wanna party.

Infiniteque
Feb 10, 2008, 01:16 PM
Well, going on day 3 now, and I still haven't gotten a solid chance to sit down and really play yet. As I stated, I got the 360 and PSU two nights ago, but I couldn't play very much because I was busy trying to download all the updates for old XBox games, mp3 players, etc. Then last night I was invited to a Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament, so I got home really late... but I was determined to at least apply the AOTI patch to the game! I made my character and played a mission at Linear Line and got to level 3 before crashing for the night.

Now I'm at work again.. I get off at 5, so I'll probably get online at about 6:00 to 6:30PM this evening. I will get some playtime in, I swear it!

So, I'll be sending out a few PMs to those who wanted to play. Thanks again for all your help.

Infiniteque
Feb 10, 2008, 06:54 PM
I'm going online now. So if anyone wants to play, my gamertag is Majiteque 360. See ya later.